Black Friday

Rarity

Only place in town is K-Mart.I might stop by. I doubt I'll get to buy anything, but it'd be nice if I could get the Alien Conquest big space ship. I haven't had a LEGO set that makes sounds since that one Space Rocket from 90's.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Argleblargle. I consider Black Friday to be profoundly ridiculous. People seem to take this one day to stand up and say, "Yep. Sardines have the right idea about things."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

^I tend to avoid the crowds quite well, actually. But I do agree....if I lived in a heavily crowded area, I'd be locked in all day.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

For once I may actually camp out, simply because, with a handheld rendition of Ocarina of Time, I have ample entertainment, and given my main TV is an ancient-by-modern-standards 20", 4:3, standard resolution CRT box of sadness and impossible-to-read-broadcasts, I want that 42" Sharp on the first page of Best Buy's ad. Badly. And they're handing out tickets for hot items like that, so camping out may actually serve more than just line position.

baltimore_ravens.png

My local game store has 50% off EVERYTHING. So I'll be buying most of my Christmas Gift for my nerd friends there.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

I have no money, and the only things I'm really set on buying (Irish D Flute and D Penny Whistle) can be found more easily online than in a local store.Oh, also I have no transportation.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

For once I may actually camp out, simply because, with a handheld rendition of Ocarina of Time, I have ample entertainment, and given my main TV is an ancient-by-modern-standards 20", 4:3, standard resolution CRT box of sadness and impossible-to-read-broadcasts, I want that 42" Sharp on the first page of Best Buy's ad. Badly. And they're handing out tickets for hot items like that, so camping out may actually serve more than just line position.

How does that ticket thing work?I'm probably gonna camp out for that 179.99 laptop. Does anyone know if it can play SWTOR?

For once I may actually camp out, simply because, with a handheld rendition of Ocarina of Time, I have ample entertainment, and given my main TV is an ancient-by-modern-standards 20",4:3, standard resolution CRT box of sadness and impossible-to-read-broadcasts, I want that 42" Sharp on the first page of Best Buy's ad. Badly. And they're handing out tickets for hot items like that, so camping out may actually serve more than just line position.

How does that ticket thing work?I'm probably gonna camp out for that 179.99 laptop. Does anyone know if it can play SWTOR?
I think the processor may be a bit slow, but it doesn't list any information other than being AMD dual-core, so I don't know.And if I understand it right, they hand out tickets, one per item per person, to the people first in-line for the things they have five or ten per store of.
baltimore_ravens.png

My local game store has 50% off EVERYTHING. So I'll be buying most of my Christmas Gift for my nerd friends there.

Please tell me it's gamestop.Speaking of which, I heard gamestop is gonna have Rayman Origins (Wii version,) on sale for $30. Assuming I don't get Arkham Asylum, Shattered Dimensions, or Reach (depending on the deals they have for those,) I might get that instead. Assuming of course, that my mom is willing to take me to gamestop on Black Friday. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I might be going to gamestop for their Buy-2-get-1-free deal for used games. I'm just hoping I can buy a couple for my gamecube (probably Sonic Adventure 1 and Super Mario Sunshine,) and then get Halo Reach for free.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free always gives the cheapest item for free. so chances are you'll pay for Reach and one of the GC games and get the other GC game free. A savings of $5, if even that.I'm not participating in Black Friday this year, the only thing I was interested in was the Transformer tablet, but now that the Transformer Prime is coming out a week or so later, it'd be pretty stupid to buy the original.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

I might be going to gamestop for their Buy-2-get-1-free deal for used games. I'm just hoping I can buy a couple for my gamecube (probably Sonic Adventure 1 and Super Mario Sunshine,) and then get Halo Reach for free.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free always gives the cheapest item for free. so chances are you'll pay for Reach and one of the GC games and get the other GC game free. A savings of $5, if even that.I'm not participating in Black Friday this year, the only thing I was interested in was the Transformer tablet, but now that the Transformer Prime is coming out a week or so later, it'd be pretty stupid to buy the original.
Aw darn. :( In that case I'll probably get either SSB Melee or Sonic Gems Collection along with Sonic Adventure DX to get Sonic Heroes for free. (assuming my brother doesn't want to just get Reach.)Also, I called my gamestop, and they are opening on Midnight. Awesome! And somehow, my mom is willing to take my there at midnight despite not wanting to go there for the midnight release of Sonic Generations. Edited by Hyper Rarity

Hahahaha, Madden 12. I bought a TARDIS on Black Friday last year, now I have Madden 112,358. It's exactly the same game, only no console presently exists that can play it.Good thing I grabbed an X-Box 129600 while I was at it. It's a hyperdimensional cube specially built to be observable in all 11 dimensions.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Hahahaha, Madden 12. I bought a TARDIS on Black Friday last year, now I have Madden 112,358. It's exactly the same game, only no console presently exists that can play it.Good thing I grabbed an X-Box 129600 while I was at it. It's a hyperdimensional cube specially built to be observable in all 11 dimensions.

Can Tim Tebow throw yet?
baltimore_ravens.png

Funny thing is, he learns to throw right after robots take his job. It's hilarious.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Okay, now I'm seriously tempted to get the 79.99 TV for my room. Xbox would look awesome on it!But then there's the 189.99 Android Tablet...GAH! Decisions!I'm getting 7 dollar Xbox Live for sure though.

7 dollar Xbox Live? Even if I only have a laptop to connect to my 360 to the internet and my only games with online are Band Hero, Beatles Rockband, and Portal 2, I still think I want to do that. Especially if I can get points cards cheaply as well. Where was this at?

Gamestop. Buy 2 get one free!

I'm so doing that. I'm thinking Sonic Gems Collection and Sonic Adventure DX to get Sonic Heroes for free, but I might get Melee or Bionicle Heroes, so I'm still undecided.