What characters would YOU like to see represented in Lego Dimensions?

Lyichir

Stone armor Ninja from the end of the Rebooted saga.

While I want those as minifigures as well, I think LEGO Dimensions would not be the best platform for it, especially since the Ninja already exist as characters in it. There are plenty of characters who AREN'T already in LEGO Dimensions that future expansion packs could turn to before they start dipping into alternate costumes for the characters they already have.

That's a good point. Maybe different costumes could be unlocked the way new characters are unlocked in current LEGO games.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Teridax.  Any form, all forms... yesssss

(I personally prefer the Matoran from MNOG but hey)

I have a bunch of favorite themes but they're all old and gone... =(  Except Bionicle of course which has returned from the dead.  Here are some of my ideas, though:

Delta Squad from Star Wars: Republic Commando

Star Trek

The 'bots of Spybotics and the hackers from The Nightfall Incident

Knight's Kingdom (the second one)

EDIT:  Oh, it looks like somebody HAS mentioned the dear Makuta.  Carry on.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 2 weeks later...

1. LEGO Universe faction people - Assembly Engineer, Sentinal Knight, Paradox Space Marauder and Venture League Daredevil. They basically have the moves and attacks they had in LEGO Universe.

2. Bionicle mask stands which let you play as it's respective Toa, scaled down to be not much taller than a minifig of course though.

3. Stormer, Furno and Rocka HF minifigs.

4. Chase McCain, who puts handcuffs on people and says cheesy one-liners and puns. 

5. Unikitty, who can fire rainbow beams and cupcakes at her enemies.

6. Iron Man (Maybe the Mark 43, Hulkbuster and War Machine so they each have different attacks)

7. Captain America

8. Luke Skywalker

9. Minecraft Steve, with various block related attacks.

These aren't in any particular order by the way, and this is if somehow LEGO were able to use both Marvel and DC stuff.

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-
  • Upvote 2

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...

5. Unikitty, who can fire rainbow beams and cupcakes at her enemies.

There is a Unikitty fun pack.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8745/17088278201_834b70a037.jpg

You are their rock.

I've been thinking about the Spybots and what their attacks would be if they made it in the game.  I'm thinking they would use versions of the programs from The Nightfall Incident.  For example:

Technojaw (Green): Deploys a Slingshot which fires weak, long-range shots at foes.

Shadowstrike (Purple):  Sets out an army of four speedy Mandelbugs.

Snaptrax (Red):  Launches the slow but powerful Warden.

Gigamesh (Blue):  Uses 'meta' attacks to change the stats of other characters.  I'm not sure whether Turbo (add speed), Data Doctor (restores health), or Clog (slows down) would fit this one best.

Whaddya think?

• Upvote 2

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I'd really like to see the main characters from the classic Legoland game incorporated somehow (on that note, i'd realy wish they'd make a new Legoland game....)

I'm going to be looking forward to seeing any Harry Potter content no matter if theres packs or already in game

Adventurers,Alpha Team,Atlantis,Bionicle,Dino Attack,Elves,Island Xtreme Stunts,Monster Fighters,Ninja,Pharaoh's Quest,Pirates,Power Miners,Rock Raiders,Space,Time Cruisers,Universe,Ultra Agents,Vikings, and Western are other themes that would be nice to see represented

And to throw an odd suggestion, i wouldn't mind seeing some Stargate inclusion - not sure if Lego/WB have any rights to the series, but we are getting a Portal 2 level pack, so Stargate might be a possibility - i feel it would fit pretty well in Dimensions

• Upvote 2

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3647-3914 - Shadow118
AC:NL Dream Address: 4000-3430-1167

I'd Like to see some Exo-Force characters, maybe also have some Mechas in there as well.

For a good representation of the Past of Themed construction, I think Johnny Thunder is clearly gonna be there.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I'd Like to see some Exo-Force characters, maybe also have some Mechas in there as well.

For a good representation of the Past of Themed construction, I think Johnny Thunder is clearly gonna be there.

As far as legacy characters are concerned, I would consider Johnny Thunder one of the most likely. He already exists as a modern fig thanks to The Lego Movie, and could be branded as a part of that theme like Unikitty, Emmet, Wyldstyle, and Bad Cop.

Considering I didn't mention new licenses in my previous post, I'd love to see Avatar: The Last Airbender re-licensed for the game, or Legend of Korra for that matter. I even conceptualized a Korra Level Pack on LDD.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Some Marvel characters would make my month.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

More Doctor who - they have Cyberman on their copyright page.

EDIT: 600 posts!

I'd find it hilarious if the mini-model for a Cyberman was a Dalek that he could ride. What's worse than Cybermen and Daleks? Cybermen riding Daleks. Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 3

I'd find it hilarious if the mini-model for a Cyberman was a Dalek that he could ride. What's worse than Cybermen and Daleks? Cybermen riding Daleks.

A DALEK WOULD NEVER ALLOW ITSELF TO BE RIDEN! EXTERMINATE!

You are their rock.

Doctor Who with K-9 or a mini-TARDIS. Bionicle minifigures would be cool as well, as would Hero Factory.

*And then the Doctor Who Level Pack is revealed, containing BOTH K-9 and a mini-TARDIS*

:surprised:

I'd find it hilarious if the mini-model for a Cyberman was a Dalek that he could ride. What's worse than Cybermen and Daleks? Cybermen riding Daleks.

That would be incredible. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

What do you think of a Cyberma

Doctor Who with K-9 or a mini-TARDIS. Bionicle minifigures would be cool as well, as would Hero Factory.

*And then the Doctor Who Level Pack is revealed, containing BOTH K-9 and a mini-TARDIS*

:surprised:

That would be incredible. :P

Maybe Clara for another Doctor Who? She could be a fun pack, but with what?

cringe

I too would LOVE for gen 1 Bionicle to make an appearence in the game, and although this desn't seem likely, I would like to see actual Toa Mata figures (Not minifigures) to be part of the waves. In other words, Re-release the 2001 figures so that we could put them in a portal!

Also I would like to see an overworld of the island of Mata Nui in the game. How cool would it be to travel all over Mata Nui again since MNOG?

I feel that Lego Dimensions should add G1 Bionicle as it was a part of LEGO's Hall of Fame with such greats such as Lego Star Wars and Lego City

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I too would LOVE for gen 1 Bionicle to make an appearence in the game, and although this desn't seem likely, I would like to see actual Toa Mata figures (Not minifigures) to be part of the waves. In other words, Re-release the 2001 figures so that we could put them in a portal!

Also I would like to see an overworld of the island of Mata Nui in the game. How cool would it be to travel all over Mata Nui again since MNOG?

I feel that Lego Dimensions should add G1 Bionicle as it was a part of LEGO's Hall of Fame with such greats such as Lego Star Wars and Lego City

There's very little chance of G1 Bionicle being featured (Lego has nothing to gain by promoting outdated themes), and zero chance of the original Toa Mata being released (even beyond the impossibility of fitting them on the scanner base, rereleasing the Toa Mata would require putting a huge number of discontinued parts back into production).

On the other hand, if G2 Bionicle were to be included, they might have to draw from G1 for the mini-models, since there are no vehicles so far in G2...

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'd personally like to see any of the sets from Exo-Force, Knight's Kingdom II, Adventures, Alpha Team, Pirates and Space or Blacktron.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 3 weeks later...

19544309025_06a1894d4f_c.jpg

#LyichirTimeTravellerConfirmed

:P

• Upvote 2

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

19544309025_06a1894d4f_c.jpg

#LyichirTimeTravellerConfirmed

:P

WHAT.

NO.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME.

• Upvote 2

Im going all the way with this but im gonna say all the Toa from 2001-2010 and the current toa as mini figs to use in the game.

That sounds like quite the handful, heedless of the fact that it would be awesome!

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Guys(& Gals):

Lego Mario?

Nah, mario is already being used for k'nex and it would be weird to have 2 building toys licensing mario.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Guys(& Gals):

Lego Mario?

Nah, mario is already being used for k'nex and it would be weird to have 2 building toys licensing mario.

More to the point, I'm pretty sure Lego prefers to have exclusive building toy licenses, even if K'nex's license ISN'T exclusive.

But if K'nex ever lost the license, I'd want Lego to jump on that. They'd certainly do a better job with it.

Anyway, it is worth noting that I don't think any building toy company has the Legend of Zelda license. And considering several of the other Lego Dimensions licenses were things rejected from Lego Ideas due to the inability to produce new molds... maybe? :begging:

I think there needs to be some pirate and space characters. 

I can vouch for this. Space might not be the best just yet since there's not a current Space theme on shelves, but I'd love to see some Pirates-themed packs with Captain Redbeard and Governor Hacienda (who I believe are currently the only two named LEGO Pirates characters).

Captain Redbeard could come with a mini Brick Bounty. Don't know about Governor Hacienda — maybe LEGO could reach into the history books and give him a mini Imperial Flagship.

• Upvote 1

Aren't Benny and Metal Beard kinda in there already, as part of The Lego Movie port-overs?

Well, Benny is (no word about MetalBeard, and I wouldn't necessarily count on it considering he's such a huge character). But nonetheless, characters introduced for The Lego Movie aren't quite the same as characters who debuted in actual Pirates and Space themes. I would agree with my brother that of those themes, Captain Redbeard would be the most likely inclusion—as a modern version of a classic character, he'd appeal to both longtime Lego fans and kids experiencing the Pirates theme for the first time.

LEGO Themes

BIONICLE's G1/2 Toa,Makuta,Ekimu,Mata Nui,ect

Knights' Kingdoms (2)'s Jayko,Santis,Danju,Rascus,King Mathias,Lord Vladek,ect

Licenses Themes

I would say Spongebob,but they are now with Mega Bloks. 

Same Thing with The Ninja Turtles.

Unlicense Themes

LEGO Godzilla- The Kaiju Only with mini Buildings.

LEGO Firefly