that does nor remind me of Hal 9000 at allthe hips were a bit skinny and the hands were kinda small and not holding anything....BUT, the way that you use the HF feet as a revese knee joint in the legs was truly genious, and even though I can barely see it, it looks like you put a lot of work into reinforcing the torso

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I rather like the torso's ribcage look and the unique use of the hero factory feet. What I don't like so much is that some areas look threadbare, most notably the hips, while other areas (like the shoulders) look bulky and armoured. Also, the hands look like they have almost awkward amounts of articulation.

Edited by Waikiru

Indeed, the hips and such are unarmoured. That's because I really wasn't going for a very porportional Moc, more of a outlandish one.And when I said Hal 9000, I meant in Intelligence, not looks. And I also liked how the Onua claws came out as ribcages.I had just bought Stormer 3.0 when I noticed the feet's three holes, and I turned them into lower legs. No comments of moveable torso? Or has no-one seen that yet?

pNNgXax.jpg