Review Topic: Unknown Beyond

Onaku

This is the review topic for Unknown Frontier. Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.

-Summary-

When a new world is discovered through a technological revolution, it falls to two matoran, specifically chosen and trained, to explore this new frontier and report back with their findings. But what they find beyond the rift may prove to be more than they could ever have prepared for.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Exploration of a new dimension with a universe that changes constantly and seems to defy all known laws? Well, I'm enthralled!

Kudos especially on describing a very odd setting; I got the general gist of this ever-changing new dimension from the way you wrote it.

I'm excited to see what's next!

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg

It's been a while since I've been active in the Epics scene, but this one might get me to check back in more often. I'm liking where it's going, and I can't wait to see what'll happen to them next. 

Great job! 

bZpOwEr

Exploration of a new dimension with a universe that changes constantly and seems to defy all known laws? Well, I'm enthralled!

Kudos especially on describing a very odd setting; I got the general gist of this ever-changing new dimension from the way you wrote it.

I'm excited to see what's next!

Thank you! I hope the upcoming chapters will live up to your expectations. :)

It's been a while since I've been active in the Epics scene, but this one might get me to check back in more often. I'm liking where it's going, and I can't wait to see what'll happen to them next. 

Great job! 

Well, there's a more on the way, so you can definitely look forward to that. Thank you! :)

Anyway, Part 2 has been added, so check that out! Any thoughts on it are appreciated.