"Toa Kopeke," a MOC by SaikoRhythm

Personally, I think this one came out great. It's based off 2015 Kopaka, who has a pretty solid design to begin with.

Toa Kopeke was created after the reformation of Spherus Magna to ensure the prosperity of the immigrants from the Matoran Universe. He wields a larger version of the Chronicler's Staff which he uses to channel his elemental ice power, as well as a Mask of Foresight, which allows him to look roughly fifteen seconds into the future.

QJwDbid.png

I really don't like this MOC, the body is really odd and it would had been better to move the arms a little higher. Like with kopaka I hate those lower legs, it would had been better to just use the 2.0 or sense you're using LDD white BA body armor.

The color scheme is alright, but I think it would be good to add some azure, and the weapon is a meh.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I really don't like this MOC, the body is really odd and it would had been better to move the arms a little higher. Like with kopaka I hate those lower legs, it would had been better to just use the 2.0 or sense you're using LDD white BA body armor.
The color scheme is alright, but I think it would be good to add some azure, and the weapon is a meh.

I think it's overall alright, but take heed to SWH's comments. As for the legs, the shin armor leaves the ankles completely exposed. Not good. Really good concept, though, what with the mask of Foresight. Though, from a canon perspective, shouldn't he be wearing a dark-grey great Mahiki?

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

their masks mutated into different masks, much like the Toa Inika.

This statement is false.

The Toa Inika did not have their masks mutate into new masks, but their masks were replaced with the ones that were transformed into the Inika masks.

Also, decent MOC. I can tell you may or may not be a beginner when it comes to MOCs, so I won't be as harsh as some other people. Just do something about the lower legs and make the weapon a little bit more... titan like... and we'll see where it all goes from there.

Also, if you need any tips, feel free to send me a Private Message. I'd be glad to help you out!  ;)

Edited by FordianL

The Mahiki isn't in the LDD database. Also, their masks mutated into different masks, much like the Toa Inika.

I understand that the Mahiki isn't in there, and I get that the masks mutated, but: the team of Jaller, Hewkii, Kongu, Hahlii, Matoro, and Nuparu got new masks in Karzahni before becoming Toa. For example, Kongu's Miru didn't transform into a Suletu.

EDIT: Sorry, I started typing my reply a few hours ago, then came back to it without realizing that my comment had already been made. I like the new design.

Edited by Cwog

The update is a little better but my comment of the arm being a little more higher and the lower legs but if you still want to use that, try seeing what it would look like with this piece right side up and replacing the armor on the back with something else, so you don't have to use the armor support piece.

The updated staff is good but I don't think the ice pieces are needed.

I love the dark grey and blue. Really reminiscent of his MNOG and MNOGII forms. You know what, though? It'd be nice if , for once, we had a chronicler that DIDN'T TURN INTO A TOA. jkjk, but really, when Hahli became a Toa, I was like "but... who's gonna be the chronicler now? Oh, Kopeke? Alright... his set stopped being sold 3 years ago..." Well, at least, that's what I think I thought. Maybe my little 6y/o head was all like "WOOO NEW TOA YAAAA!!!! KONGU'S A TOA!!! HAHLI'S A TOA! EVERYONE I LIKED IS A TOA! WOO-HOO!"

Dunno. Great MOC, though.

But but, Jaa my favorite, he didn't became a toa  :crying:, okay that joke aside, I find it really odd that Kopeke became a chronicler Cwog, I mean looking about at MNOG and MNOGII, he was the most rude person of Ko-Koro, it's like making Ahkmou the chronicler.