Exo-Toa 2.0 - version 1

Crezdonn

Pose

http://imgur.com/a/af80B

Not much for me to say here, I explained the functions over on Imgur.

This model holds all of the new Toa Okoto.

I actually had this complete about a month ago, but buddy over on Bricklink decided to mess up my order for the last Bohrok shield I needed and I'm already working on a better version, but at least everyone can see the first version

• Upvote 6

That is HUGE! And an excellent combination of old Technic and new CCBS, which automatically makes it lovable in my eyes. I would certainly buy it if it were a real set (and if it were it would cost over 100 $, but it's worth it (am I really saying this? oh boy)).

It's impressive how it can be piloted by all of the Toa, considering their really different builds and sizes. Congratulations.

• Upvote 1

Thank you! It might be overly big, not sure to be honest because the head can either be in the normal position or folded back when the Toa is inside. Took a lot of prototype designs to make all the Toa fit but I think the end product is well worth it considering the original Exo-Toa held only two or three of the Toa comfortably.

Yeah I had not seen this topic until now so that is why I have not posted. I actually have the original Exo-Toa so I can tell this is a lot of work and I loved the depictions of each Toa over on your gallery. Very nice work and much props to you for being able to comfortably fit all the Gen2 Toa. Did you say you were going to build a different Exo-Toa for each of then Gen2 Toa? If so that is going to be costly and I cannot wait to see how the team looks as a single unit.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png