Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

remember when people would change their names to null

that was ######

that was a terrible time indeed.

i hope it never happens again.

As I read that I fully expected to look up and see your name changed to Null, Ehks.

haha

• Upvote 1

remember when people would change their names to null

that was ######

that was a terrible time indeed.

i hope it never happens again.

As I read that I fully expected to look up and see your name changed to Null, Ehks.

haha

please don't give anyone ideas ugh

The Blood of Voltex mixed with the Blood of Luroka will do very nicely. I hear one gives you the ability to troll villagers until the end of eternity, and one gives you the ability to use extremely overpowered magnetism. 

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I blame Aiwendil if anything happens.

And I don't even know what happens. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Night III: Dead BAIT

c
The next night the killer was looking for something rather important, repeating the same five words over and over again in the hopes that they might find it. On a hunch, the killer swam out to the Caribbean scareing quite a few animals into hiding behind a rock, the one exception was a little Fishers. You see Fishers was also searching for something quite dear to her and she just so happened to meet the killer at an odd time in their life. Unfortunately her attempt to talk to the killer resulted in an accidental bump. 
o
Distracted by the ordeal, the killer forgot whatever it was they were looking for and instead diverted their attention back to the task they had originally been assigned. Theycneeded to kill this little fish that had just bumped into to them, so the killer did just that. Quickly grabbing the back of Fishers' head and smashing it into a rock wall, Fishers never even had an opportunity to find whatever it was she was looking for, it wasn't exactly the best way for her to depart from this world. 

fishers64, Matoran, killed by Mafia

Meanwhile in the middle of town, Shadow Vezon was enjoying his own little vacation, after all he hadn't been targeted yet so that was more than enough cause forkcelebration. Well, the village was a bit poor so all Shadow Vezon could afford was escapism in the form of Sonic CD, but that didn't matter to the poor Matoran. Playing as Metal Sonic was more than enough fun for him, and besides he was alive wasn't he? What else mattered in the world? He was alive and he still had a chance. 

That didn't last. 

Our friendly neighborhood Toa had screwed up again, and before Shadow Vezon knew it he had been stabbed straight through the heart. 

"I guess I was too slow." 

Neo ShadowVezon, Matoran, killed by Toa. 

Suspect List for both Killings: 

Toa Chuck

Major Maes Hughs

Taka Nuvia

Quisoves
habrfadtuegwtdlml?

Hina Kagiyama

Tyler

Rahkshi Gurahkk

ineverlikedfelt

48 Hours to Vote, Also sorry for the lackluster scene, I'm pretty tired. 

Edited by Razgriz
  • Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well, that was stupid of the Mafia.

I vote Tyler, in lieu of better evidence.

Also, if the Guardian Toa would contact me, I'd moughty appreciate it.

EDIT: Well, I doubt they're so stupid as to target their own member. I'd forgotten that tidbit. Switching my vote from Tyler to Hina Kagiyama, on the basis of his behavior, which has not been for the best of the Village, to say the least.

Come to think of it, there's a weird pattern going on, with the Mafia targeting the folks on the first night's suspect-list.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Fishers was killed? Seems like an attempt at framing Quisoves for murder, IMO. But what if Quisoves actually is guilty yet again, and targeted Fishers because people would think it's somebody's framing Quisoves? Quisoves or Not-Quisoves, are you guilty? 

Tyler appears yet again. I doubt anyone is surprised, but what if Tyler is just appearing out of bad luck? Then again, if it weren't for Voltex... and Voltex was very strangely insistent on Tyler's innocence.

I'm having trouble deciding on who to vote... between Quisoves, Tyler, and the new bandwagon Quisoves proposes - while a suspect, I doubt Quisoves would target Fishers this soon if he were Mafia.  

I think there may be a good chance of there being two Mafioso on that suspect list - there are seven mafioso, there are thirty people in this game, and that suspect list has nine people. 30 / 7 is just over 4, so I'd say there's a 90% chance of a second mafioso on that list. Perhaps we should think about pursuing a double lynch? 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.