Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Hina Kagiyama, on the basis of his behavior, which has not been for the best of the Village, to say the least.

Ditto, they're one suspicious touhou.

I would be a more suspicious touhou if I chose to be Yuuka or Kanako.

I vote QP for the time being.

I'm just ToaD

The village is bandwagoning QP it seems, and I suggested the possibility of two mafioso on the list so I proposed a double hang, so I shall vote Hina Kagiyama, as determined by RNG between Tyler and Hina Kagiyama. Let's hope the RNGods smile upon us and haven't cursed us with doing the stupidest things possible.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm talking about the RNGods.

I think Luroka ascended to become one of them upon death, seeing as he was one of the Lesser RNG still present in the mortal world. Wait, Luroka as a deity... I suddenly regret consulting the RNGods on this matter.

(That said, could we please have a double hang? I lust for blood and for a double mafioso kill. Preferably both at once.)

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I think Luroka ascended to become one of them upon death, seeing as he was one of the Lesser RNG still present in the mortal world. Wait, Luroka as a deity... I suddenly regret consulting the RNGods on this matter.

(That said, could we please have a double hang? I lust for blood and for a double mafioso kill. Preferably both at once.)

A double-hang is fine by me, as long as its Hina and Aiwendoor. The former for the reasons I stated, the second due to the "repeating a word five times" thing.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Quisoves has been voting pretty responsibly and there's no real reason as to why he should be voted to hang. His name has been on the suspect list quite a bit, but that could be due to a number of things - if he were Mafia, he would definitely not show up as much as he does.

That said, habrafadtuegwtdlml? and Hina Kagiyama's votes and behaviours have been a bit suspicious. The clue in the scene, as Quisoves said, kind of points to the killer repeating a phrase several times, similar to habrafadtuegwtdlml?'s signature.

If you want blood, take it.

Doublehang 
habrafadtuegwtdlml? and Hina Kagiyama.

• Upvote 1

I don't see the problem here.

bBhcfWO.png

Hmm... Voting for Habrawhatevertherestoftheirnameisml. I feel like causing some havoc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Steeples fingers*

Yes, yes... allow the bloodlust and desire for a double hang to fill your minds.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OK so I'm caught up, and my initial reads are confirmed

Whether we lynch Gibberish or ToaD is irrelevant because both are town

So try not to lynch both and we'll still be golden

I'm gonna go eat lunch, then I'll come back and get my scum reads

*Snaps fingers*