Turaga Takanuva and Matoran of Spherus Magna

This one's a biggie. Seven characters in one.

Up next? I'm not sure. A few ideas in the pipeline are Nui-Rama and Vira, a Nynrah Ghost, or maybe some kind of mech. Also, Agori possibly.

Turaga Takanuva

His powers lost and his mask stolen, Turaga Takanuva has fallen into a state of serious depression due to loss of his Toa Power. He wields a Light Staff as a badge of office and wears his old Pakari mask.

wR6R5wY.png

Midak

The Onu-Matoran obsessed with light, Midak is currently training Ussal to last long distances in the Spherus Magna deserts. Midak is armed with an Earth Elemental Launcher and a jetpack.

WXT5fnD.png

Nuhrii

Still a mask-maker at heart, Nuhrii forges masks for Matoran who damage or lose theirs. Nuhrii is armed with his Mask Maker's Staff, which can discharge a bolt of searing heat at an extremely close range, as well as a jetpack.

hKmDFhD.png

Kazi

One of the Voya Nui Matoran, Kazi was rebuilt after the reformation of Spherus Magna into his regular Matoran form. Kazi is armed with two Power Blades, which vibrate when swung and can discharge a bolt of ice when crossed. Alongside the others, Kazi also has a jetpack. Kazi is part of a scavenger crew picking the Great Spirit Robot clean for any useful materials.

nEXJ92U.png

Kotu

Assistant of Turaga Nokama, Kotu is part of an all-Matoran team scavenging the Great Spirit Robot for materials and artifacts. She wields an energy trident crafted by a Nynrah Ghost, which draws off the Matoran's dormant elemental power to discharge a bolt of energy. Kotu also has a jetpack, for improved transportation throughout the dying Matoran Universe.

E1qHR58.png

Orkahm

Orkahm is another member of the Great Spirit Robot scavenger team. Orkahm is armed with two Energy Blades, which draw from his dormant elemental air energy. Orkahm is the designated protector of the scavenger team, charged with protecting the team's members.

QFh92FM.png

Ahkmou

Ahkmou, distraught with the death of his master, is on a revenge quest to revive Makuta Teridax. Ahkmou snuck back inside the Great Spirit Robot to investigate the ruins of Metru Nui in a search for Antidermis. Ahkmou is armed with a jetpack, Stone Elemental Launcher, and a dagger.

bS3ncY6.png

Edited by SaikoRhythm
  • Upvote 2

There's really not much to say about the turaga and matoran designs, they're pretty good except for the length of their arms. They're a bit disproportionate since their hands are resting at the lvel of the calves or shins, I would personally use a shorter bone piece if possible. 

Just wondering, why would they rebuild Ahkmou and give him a jetpack and all that cool stuff?

You'd think he would get thrown into a jail after what he did. 

That's the same thing I thought when I saw Ahkmou with his rebuilt body in the MNOLG2.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

There's really not much to say about the turaga and matoran designs, they're pretty good except for the length of their arms. They're a bit disproportionate since their hands are resting at the lvel of the calves or shins, I would personally use a shorter bone piece if possible. 

Just wondering, why would they rebuild Ahkmou and give him a jetpack and all that cool stuff?

You'd think he would get thrown into a jail after what he did. 

That's the same thing I thought when I saw Ahkmou with his rebuilt body in the MNOLG2.

Yeah but all he did then was sell those kolhii balls. 

In 2009 he basically used the Matoran as slaves, forcing them to build statues of Teridax and himself and appointing himself "Turaga" of Metru-Nui. I think the actual Turaga were locked up during this too. 

If I were the Turaga, I'd be pretty mad at him.

• Upvote 1

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

They're all good, but Kotu really stands out. I would buy that if I could! It looks superb and it honestly looks like it could be a character in the new gen. It's not that the others are bad, but Kotu just stands out in colors, mask/weapon choices, and I just really wish I could have one. Good job  :fonz:

P.S. If Lego allows you to buy creations from LDD again, PM me immediately so I can get Kotu :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

It looks like Turage Takanuva really needs a remake, because his overall look is just really bad to be honest. Also should Takanuva mask be in it's original color which is blue, sense you did say "old pakari" and his old Pakari turned blue when worn.

With the matoran, they are all pretty good but a do not like Ahkmou's Stone Elemental Launcher.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It looks like Turage Takanuva really needs a remake, because his overall look is just really bad to be honest. Also should Takanuva mask be in it's original color which is blue, sense you did say "old pakari" and his old Pakari turned blue when worn.

Actually, It Was supposed to be Gold or White, just that Av-Matoran have the Ability to Bend light around them, and thus make Others Perceive their Coloring differently. 

The One problem I have with it being his Old Pakari is that his old Pakari is Powerless, just in the Shape of a Great one.