Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Is something supposed to happen now?

You know, aside from everyone being paranoid and second-guessing each other?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

i'm mafia and i'm the one who killed onarax

i'm a special secret role called the assassin

i'm so good at killing i don't show up on the supsect lists when i'm sent to kill

am vry srry fam

traitros! crimea doesnt pay :burnmad:

hwo are me poor mfaians supposed to meka livngg with all of us givin ourseles away lie that?  :madgo: 

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

"OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome."

Hahaha, what the heck is this

Honestly almost as crazy as Dwarf Fortress succession games, haha

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome."

Hahaha, what the heck is this

Ah... good times, good times.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*sees oppurtunity*

Oh man I recently discovered the call of the potoo bird. "MOOOOM", haha this is great no wonder you guys seem to love them so much

And that pun was terrible, Quisoves. See yourself out.

But you see, what makes a pun good is how bad it is. The 'bad' pun is the good pun. It's sort of counter pidgeontuitive.

• Upvote 3

2xu8Ptu.png

But you see, what makes a pun good is how bad it is. The 'bad' pun is the good pun. It's sort of counter pidgeontuitive.

You are under arrest. Please remain calm until the punpolice arrive and transport you to a correctional facility.

You mean punitive facility?

Like a punitentiary?

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

... I swear, the only thing that is still missing would be Klingon war/drinking songs. ^_^

(would be fitting, though. They do talk about blood all the time, too. :D)

E: re-worded things a bit.

Not quite the same thing, but Peer Gynt is best appreciated in the original Norwegian.

https://archive.org/download/GRIEGPeerGyntcomplete/09.%20In%20the%20Hall%20of%20the%20Mountain%20King%20(Orchestra%20&%20chorus).mp3

https://archive.org/download/GRIEGPeerGyntcomplete/14.%20Peer%20Gynt%20Being%20Chased%20by%20Trolls%20(Chorus%20&%20orchestra).mp3

EDIT: Arrggh, BBCode is malfunctioning:

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

... I swear, the only thing that is still missing would be Klingon war/drinking songs. ^_^

(would be fitting, though. They do talk about blood all the time, too. :D)

E: re-worded things a bit.

Not quite the same thing, but Peer Gint is best appreciated in the original Norwegian.

[...]

...I now have to add Norwegian to my list of "languages that sound like I should actually be able to understand them". xD

(also yay, Hall of the Mountain King. Love it.)

Edited by Taka Nuvia
  • Upvote 2

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The pace of this game is ridiculous. It's been almost a month since the topic was posted, thirteen days since roles were sent out, and four days since the last lynching. We're only on Night 2. At this rate, the game will finish up in July.

gZsNWyr.png

And everyone died, the end.

Game over. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NIGHT 2

There was a knock at the door.

Nobody ever knocked at the door.

Grochi was confused. Nobody ever knocked on his door, least of all when he was on a cruise. He got up off his bed and wrapped a towel around his fully-clothed self, moving towards the doorway. He peeked out through the peephole, but saw nobody, so he opened the door, feeling the power of the Nulls in the room behind him welling in his hand.

The matoran Fishers lay on his doorstep, an icicle stabbed through her back, her eyes lifeless and dead. He covered his mouth and fled into the bathroom to keep himself from throwing up as Nulls 8, 9, 10, and 11 moved out of the room to go rouse the rest of the passengers. Eventually, they had brought everyone else from Jag18's execution to Grochi's room.

Well, almost everyone else. Snow Queen Eva had failed to come when they answered the door, so they entered the room only to find another matoran dead within, head reaped from the body and laying on the bed.

The speaker voice laughed and said, "Well now! Fishers fell to one of the madmen running loose in your midst, while my mafia claimed another victim, hm? A shame they can't pin it on any of the Nulls who were visiting with Grochi now, isn't it?"

FISHERS' SERIAL KILLER TRIAL

Valendale

Pulse

Daniel the Finlander

Dragon.Star

Null #1

SNOW QUEEN EVA'S MAFIA TRIAL

Voxumo

Null #5

Blade

Unit

Rider of Kikanalo

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I am a friend of the nulls.

Anyways, I vote Valendale and Voxumo.

I have bad memories from 20 and I don't trust them anymore. 

EDIT: NOOOO DON'T KiLL THE NULLS THey DON'T DESERVE IT

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now