Materna

I hereby unofficially challenge you to build a motherhood-themed creation before May 10th!

17148165380_83fb7a9e88_z.jpg

The seed of this MOC was the trans-blue dome. The Exo-Force robots were an afterthought.

The section I struggled with the most was the weapon. She was originally going to wield a spear, but I decided to take a 'mystic' approach, while still giving her a blade for protection.

17333846212_af199f0a77_z.jpg

As far as her character goes, she is the guardian of something other than her unborn. She may or may not be a pregnant alt-universe Toa.

Edited by Bricknave
  • Upvote 3

Challenge maybe accepted.

I like the look of this MOC. Something about it is just undeniably maternal and feminine (aside from the obvious womb) and it really works well. The only thing that I think is a little weird is the use of Nuva armor on the thighs. Personally, I would've used this piece: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=59577

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Challenge maybe accepted.

I like the look of this MOC. Something about it is just undeniably maternal and feminine (aside from the obvious womb) and it really works well. The only thing that I think is a little weird is the use of Nuva armor on the thighs. Personally, I would've used this piece: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=59577

Thanks for the feedback!

I mayhaps maybe might take this challenge.  I'm tinkering around with X-Pods right now... I'll have to see what I can come up with!

Nice moc, by the way.  Are those twins?

Thanks! Yep, they are twins.