Morro's symbol is WHAT?!

Ok here is the picture and LOOK VERY CLOSELY:

70743-1.jpg?201504230437

It LOOKS like his symbol is Lloyd's and the FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER's SYMBOL.

At least that's what I see.  I know it CAN'T be his symbol, but IS it???  Oh, and he's also wearing a SIMILAR suit to the ninja's FIRST suits.  Do you guys think that this is CRAZY, or is it JUST me?

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

It's true that it's very, very similar. Some fans have speculated that Morro might be a Green Ninja from the past, or otherwise connected to Lloyd somehow. It's also worth noting that the "Morro Dragon" set has what looks like a possessed Lloyd as the dragon's rider.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

It's true that it's very, very similar. Some fans have speculated that Morro might be a Green Ninja from the past, or otherwise connected to Lloyd somehow. It's also worth noting that the "Morro Dragon" set has what looks like a possessed Lloyd as the dragon's rider.

A green ninja from the past...?  That sounds crazy.  VERY crazy, but seems to be true. 

Morro possesses Lloyd that is why they have the same symbol.

http://toyfair15.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/ninjago/slides/DSC03563.jpg

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Morro possesses Lloyd that is why they have the same symbol.

http://toyfair15.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/ninjago/slides/DSC03563.jpg

Could be true, except for the fact that this set shown here is the natural look for Morro. Also, he and Lloyd appear in the same set (Final Flight of the Destiny's Bounty), and Morro has the symbol there.

Also, that link doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Link works now. It's possible that we have another random storyline insert that Morro is some ancient enemy or some other nonsense.

Honestly, it seems like LEGO is running out of ideas.

Exactly.

Edited by Gipsy Danger

70743-1.jpg?201504230437

At least that's what I see.  I know it CAN'T be his symbol, but IS it???  Oh, and he's also wearing a SIMILAR suit to the ninja's FIRST suits.  Do you guys think that this is CRAZY, or is it JUST me?

He possesses Lloyd, what did you expect?

It just dawned on me that this is basically a spinner set, YAY!

He possesses Lloyd, what did you expect?

It just dawned on me that this is basically a spinner set, YAY!

But he's wearing that outfit when he appears at the end of "Corridor of Elders."

Also, notice that it's a tattered version of the ninjas' first outfits. Lloyd never wore one of those--he started with the ZX outfit. How could that outfit be a result of possessing Lloyd if Lloyd never wore it to begin with?

It's a simple enough story (Kung Fu Panda did it, after all): Years ago, one promising student is trained to become the greatest master of all time. But due to some measure of darkness in him, he's ultimately rejected by his mentor and comrades, causing him to go berserk and gets himself banished/imprisoned. Then along comes another promising student who rises up and takes the mantle that was denied to the other so many years ago. Now, the former student returns from his imprisonment to do battle with his successor.

Also, if the other elements had predecessors, who's to say that someone else didn't hold the same potential as Lloyd in the decades before his birth?

An already green figure in an outfit that Lloyd never wore, leading an army of ghost NINJA... Yes, he possesses Lloyd, but why? Why not any of the other ninja? Unless he has some connection to the current Green Ninja that no one else has, why would he do that?

Morro is the ghost of the almost-Green Ninja in years past who failed to rise up to the demands of the job. Sorry, but just possessing Lloyd isn't a sound enough argument.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

And somehow none of the ninjas were informed in advance by Sensei Wu, who seemed to know everything that occurred in the last few waves several years in advance but doesn't bother to tell anyone until it's too late for anyone to prepare.

Way to go, Sensei. :glare:

Also, it sounds like Morro was hired by Garmadon in the past, because Sensei Wu never hires the bad guys. He only lets them do whatever they want and flips a coin on whether or not to tell the ninjas.

• Upvote 5

http://toyfair15.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/ninjago/

If anything it's the people that make the show being lazy with Morro's look. He's got three minifigures that all have the same torso and legs. LEGO just makes a toy look how they want it to look, the story details are on the writers of the show, which seem to get a new staff every year. The people that worked on "Corridor of Elders" may have only knowe the Morro is a ghost and looks this is his toy. The part about Lloyd getting possessed may have come after animation was finished.

You are their rock.

If anything it's the people that make the show being lazy with Morro's look. He's got three minifigures that all have the same torso and legs. LEGO just makes a toy look how they want it to look, the story details are on the writers of the show, which seem to get a new staff every year. The people that worked on "Corridor of Elders" may have only knowe the Morro is a ghost and looks this is his toy. The part about Lloyd getting possessed may have come after animation was finished.

The issue with your accusation of laziness is that Possessed Lloyd is a completely different figure from Morro, as can be seen HERE and HERE. Morro's figure design is not shared with any other figure, and does not represent Lloyd possessed or otherwise.

• Upvote 2

The issue with your accusation of laziness is that Possessed Lloyd is a completely different figure from Morro, as can be seen HERE and HERE. Morro's figure design is not shared with any other figure, and does not represent Lloyd possessed or otherwise.

your right...

You are their rock.

You are right.  

If all elemental masters of the same element are decended from the first elemental masters, it's possible that if Morro was a green ninja of creation/power/whatever it is, he and Lloyd are related.

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

If all elemental masters of the same element are decended from the first elemental masters, it's possible that if Morro was a green ninja of creation/power/whatever it is, he and Lloyd are related.

If he is he's either Wu and Garmadon's uncle or brother that they forgot about until now.

• Upvote 1

You are their rock.

If he is he's either Wu and Garmadon's uncle or brother that they forgot about until now.

Oh yeah lets forget about our Brother until his zombie soul attacks the ninja and possesses Lloyd wow these Sensei really drop the ball there too didn't they.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Oh yeah lets forget about our Brother until his zombie soul attacks the ninja and possesses Lloyd wow these Sensei really drop the ball there too didn't they.

A disowned child or sibling of either Wu or Garmadon, he lusted for power, nearly destroying the very world he originally sought to protect, and was, begrudgingly, banished.

I saw the site that Smitty sent and it worked for me! Yay!  I explored the site and I found the Series 6 PACIFIC RIM guys!  Okay, so Where and When is the Toy Fair convention?  I'm going to ask my mom and see if I can go to one.

You know the ninja with the red and blue colors?  Well its Nya(I think)!!!  Why?  Because the set Final flight of Destiny's Bounty, it came with her hair and I didn't see her in her suit, but I know it has to be her.  Please check.

I saw the site that Smitty sent and it worked for me! Yay!  I explored the site and I found the Series 6 PACIFIC RIM guys!  Okay, so Where and When is the Toy Fair convention?  I'm going to ask my mom and see if I can go to one.

You know the ninja with the red and blue colors?  Well its Nya(I think)!!!  Why?  Because the set Final flight of Destiny's Bounty, it came with her hair and I didn't see her in her suit, but I know it has to be her.  Please check.

Toy Fair is every February in New York, NY and no you can't go unless your a reporter or in the toy or retail business.

And yes the Red and blur ninja is Nay. If you did through the news on this site you'll find a report on this years Toy Fair and more than a few threads about it.

You are their rock.

Toy Fair is every February in New York, NY and no you can't go unless your a reporter or in the toy or retail business.

And yes the Red and blur ninja is Nay. If you did through the news on this site you'll find a report on this years Toy Fair and more than a few threads about it.

"no you can't go unless your a reporter or in the toy or retail business"

I knew that from the start, but DARN!  it happened 2 months ago.  *sigh*10 months to go...

• 2 weeks later...

O_O  No way, this is an interesting twist.

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Probably because there must have been a green ninja to go along with the other elemental masters. Though directly calling them ninja would be false since only the ninja are actually ninja. He may have simply been an old green elemental master of old. Related to Lloyd is a strong possibility with the relation of the other masters to their descendants as described by Garmadon. Though with them being brothers I suppose either Wu or Garmadon's offspring could have been the green ninja. Wait..

Wait...

Wait...

All this talk about Lloyd Garmadon and Wu being connected to Morro we are forgetting one very important thing. In order to have offspring you need two parents; a male and female. Each parent has their own lineage that leads back to the beginning of Ninjago. We seem to be forgetting Lloyd's mother. Maybe his elemental power comes from her lineage and not Garmadon's. So maybe Morro is somebody from her past instead.

Remember Lloyd's Mother was trained in Spinjutsu as well as seen in the stone army arch...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf
  • Upvote 2

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'll just drop this off here.

LloydMorro.png

You are their rock.

Is this suppose to be the same guy as the Opening poster posted? Because in that image He had Trans green/yellow legs yet in yours they are solid... Also the chest looks different...

Onua.png

All this talk about Lloyd Garmadon and Wu being connected to Morro we are forgetting one very important thing. In order to have offspring you need two parents; a male and female. Each parent has their own lineage that leads back to the beginning of Ninjago. We seem to be forgetting Lloyd's mother. Maybe his elemental power comes from her lineage and not Garmadon's. So maybe Morro is somebody from her past instead.

Remember Lloyd's Mother was trained in Spinjutsu as well as seen in the stone army arch...

That would make sense... If not for the fact that Lloyd is the grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master, whom he inherited the power from.

Still, Misako could have something to do with it, but then we'd have every main character being powered in some way. Let's leave one normal character. :)

Is this suppose to be the same guy as the Opening poster posted? Because in that image He had Trans green/yellow legs yet in yours they are solid... Also the chest looks different...

The face looks a bit like Lloyd's, so I'm guessing that's him when Morro possesses him.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

70743-1.jpg?201504230437

Who changed the picture?!  I know that wasn't me.

70743-1.jpg?201504230437

At least that's what I see. I know it CAN'T be his symbol, but IS it??? Oh, and he's also wearing a SIMILAR suit to the ninja's FIRST suits. Do you guys think that this is CRAZY, or is it JUST me?

Who changed the picture?! I know that wasn't me.

I think you posted a picture hosted on Brickset, and Brickset replaced that image with a clearer one from Lego.com, so it changed here as well.

Anyway, I don't know if it provides any new insight, but I got that set and noticed that Morro's back has a printed Asian character on it, kind of like the ones on the front of the Airjitzu ninja. If anyone could determine the meaning of that and the characters on other characters and objects, I'd certainly appreciate it.

70743-1.jpg?201504230437

At least that's what I see. I know it CAN'T be his symbol, but IS it??? Oh, and he's also wearing a SIMILAR suit to the ninja's FIRST suits. Do you guys think that this is CRAZY, or is it JUST me?

Who changed the picture?! I know that wasn't me.

I think you posted a picture hosted on Brickset, and Brickset replaced that image with a clearer one from Lego.com, so it changed here as well.

Anyway, I don't know if it provides any new insight, but I got that set and noticed that Morro's back has a printed Asian character on it, kind of like the ones on the front of the Airjitzu ninja. If anyone could determine the meaning of that and the characters on other characters and objects, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Could you post a picture of it? That would help.

Morro from the back...

Morro.png

You are their rock.

Ok so what is with that weird leg piece? Or the blindfold patch deal for that matter?

Onua.png

Ok so what is with that weird leg piece? Or the blindfold patch deal for that matter?

That is the back of them, it's a plate to hold his crack closed. Also they are ghosts.

You are their rock.

That is the back of them, it's a plate to hold his crack closed. Also they are ghosts.

He is a ghost yet has a crack in it? Anyone besides me think there is something wrong with that picture?

Onua.png

He is a ghost yet has a crack in it? Anyone besides me think there is something wrong with that picture?

That particular ghost has a "skeleton" theme, with a skull face and a skeleton ribcage.

Anyway, thanks for the screenshot, Smitty.