Who would lead the Toa Masters?

Hi, guys.:) I am wondering who would lead the team of the Toa Masters. In the episode 7 of the Bionicle webisodes, when the Toa are gathered at the entrance of the city of the Mask Makers, Tahu said that the prophecy said that he can become the leader once the Toa are gathered (I don't think it says that). However, Kopaka refuses, so Tahu and Kopaka fight each other.

After Gali and Onua stopped them, Tahu said they still need a leader. Gali started an election to choose who would lead the team. Lewa joking voted for Onua. Since Pohatu interrupted because he noticed the approach of the Lord of Skull Spiders, the election had been stopped and the Masters didn't continue it.

So, who do you guys think would lead the Toa? For me, I pick Tahu and Onua, my favorite characters coincidentally, as my candidates because:

1. Tahu was primarily focused in the episodes 2-6, the majority of the websiodes. Usually, when one of the team members gets focused more on the sorry, he or she gets to become the leader. Tahu even told Onua to finish off the Lord of Skull Spiders.

2. Onua made wiser ideas and is more resourceful than the other Masters. He stopped Tahu and Kopaka from fighting, and Lewa voted for him because of that. Onua told his comrades to work together to defeat the Lord of Skull Spiders. And also, Onua told them that the Golden Masks of Power can lead them to Ekimu's resting place.

So, these two are my best candidates. However, I would choose Tahu because it would feel classic if he did that because of G1, and he is like one of the most iconic main characters. It would be cool if Onua would lead the team because he is like the big guy in the team. It wouldn't feel classic, however. It would also be cool if both of them could lead.:)

Also so, as I said above, who do you think would lead the team?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I vote Pohatu, since he seems like the most level headed and pragmatic.

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey

Eh, we all know Tahu is destined to lead them. I'm okay with this just because of G1's influence, but if we ever get a new Toa team I'd love to see another element take lead.

-NotS

You an me both.

Onua it is! :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

How about a triumvirate? We have three Toa that are the leaders, and each take turns being the head for each mission or situation, but in theory they are all equal to each other. i vote for Pohatu, Kopaka, and Tahu. Then again, this isn't a government but rather a squad of soldiers. As such, there has to be a leader and runner-up: I would love to see Pohatu as the leader, but as this series is supposed to be more simplistic and sell to kiddies, how much does anyone want to bet that Tahu the Big Red Guy (Official BIONICLE BRG) will lead them again?

ED|T:  What if there is a challenge in the Ancient City where it is required that for each individual sub-challenge, a different Toa must lead the group and they will each be graded upon how they did (I bet it'd be by either Ekimu, the protectors, or Ekimu AND his friend). Whoever gets the best overall score (based on taking charge, communication, morality and intelligence) becomes the new leader. As Toa is an established race (though that was said quite passively), it is possible that such a challenge could have been done to Toa in ages past (wherever and whenever they were about).

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Onua  is wisest. 

True, but introverts don't tend to be the best leaders, since they don't talk a lot 'n all. Maybe if he was a sort of armchair general; but he isn't, he's out in the field with his brethren. He should be the head advisor to whomever in command, not be in command himself.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Onua is wisest.

True, but introverts don't tend to be the best leaders, since they don't talk a lot 'n all. Maybe if he was a sort of armchair general; but he isn't, he's out in the field with his brethren. He should be the head advisor to whomever in command, not be in command himself.

Not all introverts are bad leaders. Introverts simply stay secluded to their own group. As long as they're with people they know, leadership isn't a difficulty. I should know. I'm an introvert yet always picked to be the leader over my wisdom. I always refuse unless it's with my peers. Onua makes a good leader in my opinion.

Onua is wisest.

Not all introverts are bad leaders. Introverts simply stay secluded to their own group. As long as they're with people they know, leadership isn't a difficulty. I should know. I'm an introvert yet always picked to be the leader over my wisdom. I always refuse unless it's with my peers. Onua makes a good leader in my opinion.

Interestingly, same here.  Being leader means drawing attention to one's self, and I'm not too find of that; but like you said I'll do that for my friends if the need arises.

Hmm, you've made me consider Onua as leader, kudos to thou for that.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Onua is wisest.

Interestingly, same here. Being leader means drawing attention to one's self, and I'm not too find of that; but like you said I'll do that for my friends if the need arises.

Hmm, you've made me consider Onua as leader, kudos to thou for that.

Thank you.

Should we turn this discussion into an official poll?

We already have a poll topic on this somewhere within revival limits.

As for the topic, Pohatu should be leader, but I bet $50 that Tahu is going to be leader.

I would bet, if I had a Paypal. Otherwise no. Though I still say Onua is to be leader. The only one on the team to appreciate teamwork.