So before anyone gets overly excited thinking I've given up on finishing my Krana collection, I need to stop you right there and say that I'm sorry, but that's not the case.  I have, however, managed to procure another VMKK and GPKK.  The VMKK is a Bo and a GPKK is a Yo.  Unfortunately, I already have both of these Krana and am only searching for a GPKK Xa and Vu.  So I'm going to go ahead and start an auction for these pieces right now that will last until Saturday, May 16th at 11:59 PM EST.  There are a couple of conditions that I am going to put on this auction which I will list below:

Bid Increments

Bids must be in increments of at least $5 USD.

Cool Down Policy

While I am saying that the auctions will end at 11:59 PM EST, I am going to establish a cool down period of 5 hours.  So after someone places a bid at 11:59, they will not have actually won the piece unless nobody else bids on it and 4:59 AM on Sunday the 17th comes around.  I hope that makes sense.  Basically, the auction will keep going until nobody else bids on a piece for five hours.

Payment

I will accept Paypal or Google Wallet only.  Payment must be received within 48 hours of winning the auction, otherwise it will be sold to the second highest bidder and you will lose it.

Shipping

Since I am expecting these pieces to sell for a high prices, I will not charge for shipping and will provide a tracking number for free.

Trades

Regardless of who is currently winning or has won either of the Krana, if anyone comes forth and is willing to trade a GPKK Xa or Vu for either of the Krana listed in this auction, I reserve the right to stop the auction and make a trade since I am still actively seeking the Xa and Vu. 

Starting prices for the Krana will be $50 a piece.  Happy bidding!

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

that typo is 105$ not 150$ and im not saying any higher than 145$ till its changed just confirming for tlh cause people do some weird on the forum and IM PARANOID AT 11:27

WAT GRONNYS JUST WINNING A GPKK FOR 100$ WHILE WERE FIGHTING FOR A VMKK!?!

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

$250 on the gpkk.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC