Beat Up the Toa

I am acquitted on the fact that I gave Smoke useless money, not fake money. I walk out and clobber the first person I see, which just so happens to be JAG.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're reminded of the existence of democracy, forcing you to run for president.

Among your competitors is yours truly, promising a new era of socioeconomical prosperity and free Kanohi for everyone. And I have a kitty.

Election day comes, and the results are in!

...got 'em.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 3 weeks later...

Your assassin kills me, and on his way out of my apartment, he suddenly decides to check back on my corpse. He goes back to the bedroom and finds the room empty. He turns around, and finds a bullet shot straight through his head. I hunt you down for revenge and two days later, your entire luxurious mansion is burned in flames, with you in it. I walk away with a pair of shades and a baseball cap.

Got 'em!

• Upvote 1

The burning of my settlements went public very fast, and my campaign promises haven't been forgotten. In a few days I, or rather my public persona, has been idolised into a righteous martyr.

My crazed followers leave no stone unturned, and my former influences help as well. Eventually your home is surrounded. Your only way out is on the Vahki force's hands.

My grave is visited en masse. The inscription is as humble as they thought me to be:

"Got 'em."

• Upvote 1

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Too bad you have forgotten that your family was hiding from the Popo inside said building's basement. That's rough, man.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

My former right hand, impressed but cautious at the spectacle, declares a city-wide dance-off. The winner shall get a copper Miru and political favours °wink°. Participation is mandatory.

Using those unknown abilities you displayed, you steadily rise through the bracket. The Grand Final is here.

Needless to say, you win. As you appreciate the copper Miru's excellent craftsmanship, you unknowingly prepare for the other prize.

You look up. Vahki everywhere.

You're under arrest for pretending to be the Popo. Sentence: a Kanoka in the face.

It was a Reconstitute at Random. Ouch.

If that's not getting 'em, I don't know what is.

[sigfig in tunnel]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm so happy to see how this has gone. This game lasted for 3-4 years and it was beautiful.  But sadly all good things must end, and as the last post is now almost a year old, I'd say now would be a good time to call it quits.  Thanks for playing!

*I proceed to take out a tablet-esc device with a red button on it, the word "Exsterminautus" engraved on it.  I press it, and upon doing so, the Emperor's Imperial navy warps into orbit.  From high above the ground, the ships booming speakers blare out, "Exsterminautus requested.  Heresy is the root of all chaos, this planet is beyond saving.  It shall be cleansed of all light.  The Emperor will know his own, the Emperor protects!"

*And thus, the ships barage the planet with countless plasma shots and country destroying nukes.*

Got em

Edited by MCGPY
  • Like 2

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!!