Beat Up the Toa

I strap your face to a telescope so that you are constantly gazing through it and then angle your head to look directly into the sun.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

That's hot

I freeze your head with the Ice Blades.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make your eyes sparkle and your bowels burst with a Midak Skyblaster shot to the abdomen.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I fuse your feet to the ground with the Spear of Fusion.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive! The remaining horde is now ash and I gut punch you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I snatch the warhammer out of the air after it eviscerates JAG in a maelstrom of blood and organs and crack it against the ground. The proceeding seismic wave crashes into you and you are violently shaken until your body's blood vessels rupture.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

A poor choice! The debris created by the destruction of the Striking Venom crashes down on top of you!

Got 'em?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use my arms to flip myself upside down in order to use them as legs. I catch up to you quickly, as I am quite coordinated and bite your ankles. You can no longer walk and you, too, are bound to using your arms as legs and hands as feet. We then back away from each other and attempt to joust. However, when we are about to collide, I use the strength in my upper body to fling myself into you, rather than letting you take me out with your leg-arms. You are down for the count and I scuttle away on my arm-legs.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg