Which bionicle character would you want to see as a set?

Definitely Artahka. For most of the other characters we know what they look like from competitions or descriptions. But artahka's description was rather vague and I would love to see something official for what he would look like. Also I feel like he would come with some really cool exclusive parts.

For some reason, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought I saw somewhere that Artahka wore the Mask of Creation from 2015.

The description of Artahka's mask does fit the one from 2015. But since it seems that Okoto is in a separate timeline, I don't think we know what Artahka's mask actually looks like. Since we have seen very masks in G2 we don't know if it is just the Toa's masks that look similar, with the exception of Lewa and Gali's.

• Upvote 1

Definitely Artahka. For most of the other characters we know what they look like from competitions or descriptions. But artahka's description was rather vague and I would love to see something official for what he would look like. Also I feel like he would come with some really cool exclusive parts.

For some reason, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought I saw somewhere that Artahka wore the Mask of Creation from 2015.

The description of Artahka's mask does fit the one from 2015. But since it seems that Okoto is in a separate timeline, I don't think we know what Artahka's mask actually looks like. Since we have seen very masks in G2 we don't know if it is just the Toa's masks that look similar, with the exception of Lewa and Gali's.

I have a theory that Okoto is just on the new Spherus Magna.

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat