What MU faction?

What MU faction?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello once again BZPower. I decided to do another poll about factions, but this time it will be about the Matron Universe. Which side would you have picked, why, & what role would you have hoped to play in it? Would you have tried to work for multiple factions like Roodaka, switch factions like Brutaka, or stay with one organization for the most part?

-For me, I probably would have tried to work with the OoMN in the end.

-I choose this faction because they were not well-known in the Matron Universe, so I would have been able to remain hidden from others. The Dark Hunters were too strict, LoSK wasn't disciplined like BoM, BoM would be too corrupt with Teridax in power.

-My role probably would have been either an assassin or a tactician, & a possible recruiter. :sly:

-I would have switched factions. I probably would have worked for the HoA at first, then join the BoM, but be recruited into the OoMN not long after Teridax's coup or the GC.

Enjoy the poll! :biorules:

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

1. Order of Mata Nui. Its the only organization I can see myself being in.

2. Unless I was going on an undercover mission like Ancient, I wouldn't have worked for multiple factions. Nor would have I switched to another.

3. I didn't pick the HoA. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This is difficult. While it certainly seems the Brotherhood of Makuta has the upper hand, their employee contract should probably have fine print reading "Teridax reserves the right to end your existence if he sees you as a threat."

The Hand of Artakha didn't seem to do well. They didn't last long and weren't very well organized. I am NOT putting up with the Shadowed One's bossiness, so Dark Hunters is out. The Order of Mata Nui is too strict, and I don't agree with their "let's kill everyone who gets in the way" logic. The slaughter of everyone who knew how to get to Artakha seemed kind of...extreme. And the League of Six Kingdoms isn't thought of too favorably seeing as they're basically escaped convicts.

I guess maybe I would have been part of the Hand of Artakha, but would prefer to be on my own or with a much smaller faction, like a team of Toa. However, I'd want to maintain a good releationship with the Order of Mata Nui, and not attract too much negative attention from the Brotherhood or Dark Hunters.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Does Metru Nui, and all of its inhabitants, Toa, and rahi, not count as a faction? They seemed to act like one after the Dark Hunter invasion, and they don't really belong to any of the others.

I guess you could argue that Teridax was responsible for it as Makuta of Metru Nui, but its more of a title than actual ownership. Dume had much more influence as a leader, and he's completely unrelated to the Brotherhood.

Well whoever voted before me had the exact same thing as me :P . OoMN, Yes, Yes.

That was me haha  :lol: I also intended to vote for HoA & BoM, as those would have been my previous factions.

Does Metru Nui, and all of its inhabitants, Toa, and rahi, not count as a faction? They seemed to act like one after the Dark Hunter invasion, and they don't really belong to any of the others.

I guess you could argue that Teridax was responsible for it as Makuta of Metru Nui, but its more of a title than actual ownership. Dume had much more influence as a leader, and he's completely unrelated to the Brotherhood.

My apologies. :( I was thinking of leaving them as "None/Form own group", but I will add them right now. I wasn't thinking about that properly.

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

Hand of Artakha, and later League of Six Kingdoms. The Big Three (Order, Brotherhood, and Hunters) all share the same problem of arbitrarily killing their members.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Mimicking Mount and Blade, I would be a lone wanderer, possibly gaining some friends along the way, helping where I can and assisting factions who I see are worthy of it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Well, I probably would've chosen Metru Nui. but I already voted.

I can't believe I forgot them, my apologies for forgetting about them.  :dunce:  :headbonk: <--Yes, both of them are me

I would've picked Metru Nui also. They have a great city & are a major key-point in the Matron universe.

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

Well, I think I'd prolly go with HoA, went solo after they disbanded, then got with the League, and finally ended up with the DH after the league died out.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Hm, I would side with Metru Nui. And unless I happened to be a Toa and were to join a Toa team for the occasional mission, I don't see myself switching sides or joining multiple groups. Needless to say, I didn't join the HoA.

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

If I were good enough to do so, I think working in the Hand of Artakha would be great. You'd be making such cool things and the island of Artakha seems like it would be a nice place to live. Once it was disbanded, I think I'd like to go to Metru Nui, since the other organisations would probably have a higher risk of death/injury than your average life in Metru Nui, seeing as:

1. The League of Six Kingdoms had the Barraki as their leaders, and we all know how lovely they were. I think there'd be more corruption there than in Metru Nui.

2. Brotherhood of Makuta is a no-no. Even before they went full-on evil, they were already pretty creepy and arrogant. Not the kind of people I'd want as my superiors.

3. Dark Hunters are a pretty cut-throat type of people, I'd constantly be paranoid and having to just look after myself. Too much hassle lol.

4. Order of Mata Nui...well, you'd probably be doing wrong things for the right reasons. Helryx is a good leader, but the organisation did some pretty brutal things, even if they were for the best. And then there's the risk of dying on a mission of course.

5. Forming my own group is certainly appealing, but I think I'd find the existing infrastructure of Metru Nui too appealing. 

Edited by NuvaTube

I'm personally the kind of person to just do whatever he wants. If I want to adventure with my friends, I'll do so. No rules, no laws, just fun-filled action.

That being said, I wouldn't join any of these groups except for The Order of Mata Nui, as that sound like fun actually.

Edited by Gunhaver Nuva

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Call me boring, I'd be hesitant to join any of those factions, really, so I'd go with Metru Nui. The Hand and the Order are frequently morally questionable. The Brotherhood, the League and the DHs are all morally bankrupt. 

Also, anybody have a clue what the salary's like for any of these groups? 

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Hand of Artahka: 10 widgets/week. 

Order of Mata Nui: 100 widgets/week (pay adjusted for inflation).

League of Six Kingdoms: 200-500 widgets/week (depending on which warlord you work for: I hear Mantax pays well.)

Brotherhood of Makuta: 0 widgets/week (consider yourself lucky to be alive)

Dark Hunters: 0-500 widgets/week (depending on how much treasure you bring in)

Metru Nui: 200 widgets/week (Metru Nui is a busy trading metropolis. We pay decent, but expect you to work for Mata Nui.)

None/form own group: 0 - 1000+ widgets per week (hey, we're not going to lie, the pay for being Makuta Teridax is pretty good)

Wait a second...

• Upvote 3

Call me boring, I'd be hesitant to join any of those factions, really, so I'd go with Metru Nui. The Hand and the Order are frequently morally questionable. The Brotherhood, the League and the DHs are all morally bankrupt. 

If I was a member of the Order, I would be frightened of being executed without knowing the reasons, as the OoMN even killed their own in order to keep the location of Artakha secret. So I would be loyal mostly out of loyalty to Helryx & out of the fear of being assassinated by one of my own.

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

Order member for life, yo. Those guys are awesome. I don't agree with everything they do, but they're like the good guys counterpart of the Dark Hunters. Plus I feel like Helryx is probably the most reliable leader out of all of those. I would definitely trust her the most simply because I couldn't imagine her not having MU's best interests in mind.

Also working with Johmak must be awesome.

And they some how got an eel and a peculiarly squishy mask to do it and make babies.

Edited by ToaOfAwesome

Herro there, person.

How are you?

• 10 months later...

I would join the Hand of Artakha, and would also try to become a part of the Order of Mata Nui. If they were to fall, I would form my own faction to rival the ever strengthening power of the Dark Hunters, Brotherhood of Makuta, and the all but completely disbanded if not totally so League of Six Kingdoms.

I would defend Metru Nui from such invaders, and defend the lands of the Northern and Southern Continents from their control. Along with many other islands. I would attempt to take away lands of the DH and BoM. Invade their homelands, and reclaim Mata Nui's legitamate and for the Matoran Divine rule over his world and body. A rogue group turned a Criminal Empire, the Dark Hunters, wishing to destroy the old ways, and instate their own autocratic military dictatorship of freaks and mind-enslaved mutants. And as for the Makuta, stop their cult-like unity of shadow, and instate a new brotherhood, based with Miserix based around a betterment, not a self-gain. This would allow for all of us, for all to have equal power. For the nuclear capital of power which is Metru Nui was something that threatened the lessors, and as such made those who wanted freedom to become manic groups biding for territory and power.

United We All Stand, Devided We All Fall. And from the ashes of disorder and hatred of one another, both a new dictator will rise, and a new Hero to will rise. With the Body of the great spirit all but functional, and it all torn, fighting invain amongst ourselves only to all perish once the robot falls apart and we are all drowned in the oceans on a world otherwise alien to us. That is no way to go for anyone.

But, in-canon, the dark hunters were kept at odds, and the Makuta eventually did win through a coup and plot, yet we never gave up, giving Mata Nui time on the fragment of our once united world. If not for me and others of the Resistence, Mata Nui and all of Spherus Magna would have perished, only leaving the weakening Rome like in power union of tribes and kingdoms of Bota Magna and the rogue tribes the only ones left of this universe. If they to were to be destroyed, who knows the damage Makuta would do to the whole of the Galaxy if not the Universe. But he is dead, his followers still apparent, yet weak. And the world united once more, an HRE like union of nations in the west, and a diplomatical dominance of Daimyo like states to the east. With bands of Vorox, and the varying nomadic tribes of Bone Hunters. With the Dark Hunters still greatly powerful. And a Great being rising in power to take us all, and even him I will fight, to my end. Spherus Magna.

This new world isn't devoid of danger, but like the orders of old, it must be kept safe with a unity of friendship. And to my end of it, I have to branch a union between the two dominances. Regardless of the distance.

Ehem... Sorry, got a bit carried away there.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png