The Wild Wild West: The Wanderer (LEGO Ideas)

the_wanderer_header_final.png

Granted, most folks on BZP are probably too young to remember when it first aired in the mid-to-late 1960's (and technically I am, too, but that's the magic of DVD releases), but The Wild Wild West still has the advantages of nostalgia value, a considerable fanbase, the best theme song ever, and an atmosphere of lighthearted drama that already feels a lot like a LEGO theme. Plus there's always a market for trains!

The actual project is here

For those requiring further information, I refer you to the Wikipedia page.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

This is really cool and I love trains. Have a once working set stashed away in my closet. Can't really say I have ever watched the show but I offered up my Support. I guess I am your 30th supporter. Not much but maybe you'll get some momentum. The Engine looks really detailed and I am also loving the ink stamp comic strip feel if the image. Hope they use it for the package as it would be a nice homage...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I kind of lost track of this topic...lots of irons in the fire, I guess.

This is really cool and I love trains. Have a once working set stashed away in my closet. Can't really say I have ever watched the show but I offered up my Support. I guess I am your 30th supporter. Not much but maybe you'll get some momentum. The Engine looks really detailed and I am also loving the ink stamp comic strip feel if the image. Hope they use it for the package as it would be a nice homage...

Thanks! I'm glad to hear the project has some appeal outside fans of the original show. 

Oh, and one last thing--for awhile now, it's been bugging me that the original Wanderer engine had eight wheels, while mine has ten. The other day, I decided to do something about that...

the_wanderer_revision_1b.png

Project updated. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Not a bad update and the Engine looks even better as a result. I was wondering why your signature picture had 6 large wheels as I didn't know if it was a style choice or the Train actually had that many. Clearly from your edit it did not.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png