Peeling Stickers

Jobber

So after receiving the Super Roborider set today, and I noticed that one of the parts had its sticker coming off. And I started thinking about the stickers on my Onua & Kopaka sets, and worried that someday theirs might start coming off too. 

Anyone know any advice to prevent this, or fix it? I figure a small dot of glue could help 'em keep down for a while at least.   

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

When I was on the Inside Tour last week, someone asked one of the graphic designers about what Lego was doing about peeling stickers, and the designer sheepishly admitted that they actually don't know what causes it. The issue of peeling stickers seems to affect some people more than others, and identical stickers applied by different people at the same time might last a widely varying amount of time based on environmental factors like heat or humidity.

If you got this set with the sticker already coming off, it's entirely possible that the issue won't affect stickers you've applied yourself. Used stickered parts can be a gamble. If you're really worried, I'd recommend getting a duplicate sticker sheet on a site like BrickLink just in case the stickers you're worried about ever start to peel.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother