http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/IcarusBen/Legonia/Goliath/goliath.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/IcarusBen/Legonia/Goliath/goliathback.png

The Goliath-class line of FTL cargo vessels is widely renowned for it's amazing storage capacity, compact design and wide versatility. Since it's introductions, it's been used galaxy-wide as a tradeship, a cruise vessel, a troop transport, a science vessel, a spacecraft carrier, a battleship. The version pictures is the standard cargo ship version, the Goliath-A.

---------------

Thought I'd try experimenting with SNOT techniques and attempting to hide at least some of the studs, though my particular SNOT techniques require some studs to be showing. Overall, I think I came up with some pretty good design ideas. I might revisit this concept, since it looks pretty good.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Okay, where to start...

Nice simplistic build. This would look good in a fleet of them.

A few issues I have are the boxy shape, the plain color to the ship's hull, and the control tower looks... Off somehow. I can't really place it.

I can't say much else except the fact that I hate LDD. But your building skills, while they need some work, are very promising.

Nicely done! ;D

the boxy-ness is definitely a liikeable spaceship aesthetic,

honestly the only thing bothering me is the two poles sticking forward from the top of the tower, obvs just my opinion but maybe have them on the side of the tower if possible? the spacing and distance from the hull might be what's getting me about them.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png