Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

Congratulations man! I saw this seller with 2 boxed playsets and was tempted to make him an offer but decided to pass when I saw the (your) bid on one of them. I'm reaching the point where I may as well start shooting for playsets and supplementaries or I just don't have much to get excited for anymore. I still don't really like them though so I'll get them when they're cheap as chips I think :D

Regarding the GPKK, I don't think it'll be a surprise to anyone when it turns out to be just another rubber krana but I'm interested in that lot as well so we'll be competing it seems (I'm the current high bidder in fact!) I'm considering getting those Rahkshi trainers too as it happens. I've never seen a pair in my life. Ever. And that's the kind of thing I get excited about :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Want to sell a pair cheaper than the ebay guy Huh? Postage would be better :P I actually think they look pretty cool. Almost bought them last night but couldn't quite justify it!

What pairs do you have?

And 4 bids on the mask lot with the badly lit Krana. I'll laugh if it reaches $475. 

I would bid, but those darn copper masks will put the price up, and I only want those Krana and a few Kanohi. Do we know who is the top bidder?

Also

Cheap as chips Munty? Here is a start, genuinely surprised actually. No love for play sets on BZP?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-C3-7K-Lego-Bionicle-Spares-sets-Toa-Metru-Nui-8758-8769-8757-8892-/221734454951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a06746a7 

Edited by Craig B

What pairs do you have?

And 4 bids on the mask lot with the badly lit Krana. I'll laugh if it reaches $475. 

I would bid, but those darn copper masks will put the price up, and I only want those Krana and a few Kanohi. Do we know who is the top bidder?

Also

Cheap as chips Munty? Here is a start, genuinely surprised actually. No love for play sets on BZP?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-C3-7K-Lego-Bionicle-Spares-sets-Toa-Metru-Nui-8758-8769-8757-8892-/221734454951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a06746a7 

I'm pretty sure at least one of those carapaces is pearl light gold.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I was actually watching that one already Craig! It went unsold last week so is back up. Have my eye on a few more bits right now too but not a great time for me to be buying right now so have to be shrewd!

I bid the krana lot to a tenner as I want the komau so may snipe it later but will see what happens with a few other lots in the meantime :)

wow, i forgot i wrote here x) some big ol' alzheimie is visiting me, i guess :D

anyways, if you guys are interested in those... things... drop me a PM :P i only have one color (blue) and don't know what sizes (i can find out tomorrow or later... or never... whatever)

peace & laugh! :smeag:

huh - are the trans-orange Kraata with the shoes? Those are quite valuable even on their own. You could make a pretty hefty profit here.

Here's a really neat Piraka display:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Very-Rare-2006-Lego-Bionicle-Piraka-Store-Display-Complete-Set-of-6-Thok-Rediak/231277961979?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29951%26meid%3Dee212853a17340d5a8b8d1054ce0e105%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D24%26sd%3D141631733944

Definitely overpriced, but maybe the seller would respond to an offer?

-Letagi

There are indeed TOK included, they're visible in the pics unless I'm very much mistaken! I'll let you know shortly as these badboys are now mine and I'm very happy about it! Of course now I need to track down the interchangeable heads but hey ho :P

for me, the TOK were the only reason why even buy those :D two of them for a great price? i can live with shoes thrown in some place where the sun don't shine :D

so for all of you (hopefully) considering buying my shoes - there is no TOK :P there might be a spoon, but no TOK

Shame you only have Blue huh or I could go for a full set :P Did they make the covers in all 6 colours? And yes Craig, I'll be leaving the TOK in the heels so I now have three including the one I previously bought from Huh myself! There were some on bricklink recently, not sure if there still are!

Pretty chuffed to have just scored this lot as I need a bunch of those boxes myself (Iruini and Norik! Eeee!!!) The sets are all for resale though :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Job-Lot-Massive-Amount-For-Sale-LOOK-/321716383521?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=2yHPBk2z5d0KfLliL8BRwrPyIPc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Some Kraata here that seem to have sold way too high...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301584953812?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also had to pass on this exciting looking lot. Look at all those tubs! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161663359364?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Those Kraata, ouch. Would have liked to have gotten those. 

And yes, turns out there are some on BL. Well, time to make an order...

New Pohatu used for sale. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-70785-POHATU-Bionicle-2015-/371299449422?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item56732bfa4e

Ninja Furno now has some chums.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Hero-Factory-Job-Lot-3-0-Savage-Planet-Nex-Stormer-Furno-2-0-Bionicle-CCBS-/151639068707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234e649023

All yours Craig, go get it! Don't wait to bid $15 on it for 7 days though. Just BIN for $20, it's well worth it for the proto alone. Don't wait or you may miss out!

Shame you only have Blue huh or I could go for a full set :P Did they make the covers in all 6 colours? And yes Craig, I'll be leaving the TOK in the heels so I now have three including the one I previously bought from Huh myself! There were some on bricklink recently, not sure if there still are!

i think they were avalable only in RGB... i saw red ones on ebay some time ago, we all know the blue ones, so there might be a green ones? dunno... but red & blue for sure

I thought it was red, blue and white? I'm not sure though, something in my head is saying there is a white one.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That Kakama is mine.

Hopefully. 

Why would you even announce that!

Why would you even want a Nuva mask?

I want one.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

That Kakama is mine.

Hopefully. 

Not everybody shares the opinion you have. 

And I'm a collector, it's what I do. 

Vezon and Fenrakk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Vezon-and-Fenrakk-8764-/281654733555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4193ee2af3

Takua and Pewku

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Takua-and-Pewku-8595-/111640687926?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fe4db536

Edited by Craig B
  • Upvote 1

FYI UngluedBike has a proto kamama nuva for sale Craig. Might be cheaper way to buy? You should join the UK facebook group, I believe he keeps a link to it in his sig these days ;)

FYI UngluedBike has a proto kamama nuva for sale Craig. Might be cheaper way to buy? You should join the UK facebook group, I believe he keeps a link to it in his sig these days ;)

I did till a few hours ago. It'll be back soon. Also, I'm pretty sure I had a Kaukau on last check, not a "Kamama"

hTeXGIU.png

That Kakama is mine.

Hopefully. 

Not everybody shares the opinion you have. 

And I'm a collector, it's what I do. 

I know, I was joking about who would want them (not about how horrible they are).

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Ha whoopsie Bike, my bad on spelling and mask type it seems :P How come you don't have it anymore but it will be back soon? Has it gone for a walk? 

Honestly, £19 is NOT over priced for a Movie Edition Kraahkan. In the CURRENT market it might be a little high as they've been selling for around £15 lately (even I let one go for that price so you know the economy is messed up :P) but realistically they're worth £25 all day long and I've sold way more at that price than the current lower one. I'm obviously hoping the trend will reverse but that would clearly not be suchg good news for the collectors out there who still need one...

Overpriced. I got mine for less than 20 EUR in bricklink.

£10,000 for a brick ?  :P

The title states that you are buying Lego. With a price like that maybe the actual company? Either way, I'm gonna make an enquiry, I'm dead curious.

hTeXGIU.png

The title states that you are buying Lego. With a price like that maybe the actual company? Either way, I'm gonna make an enquiry, I'm dead curious.

I bet in his reply he'll just say "Lego".

• Upvote 1

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

£10,000 is an incredibly good deal for the largest toy company in the world.:P

• Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.