Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

That's why I took several pictures so it wouldn't be deceitful. And I apologize for the wear, it's been just sitting around for over 10 years and moved around without anything to protect it.

Your pictures are ery clear.  It's just surprising that the aluminum is so easily worn away.  A lesson to us all.

I'm sorry if you took it as personal criticism.  It wasn't.

If I had a VMKK I wouldn't care if it was worn, it would be amazing to even own one.

Sheesh, now seeing that it's damaged, I'd be skeptical paying $50 for it.

I would totally do that if I had the chance.

Would you buy a chrome Hau with loads of grey patches?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Here is one for the archives! This is cool but overpriced! Here is the item number:291340250941

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If I had a VMKK I wouldn't care if it was worn, it would be amazing to even own one.

Sheesh, now seeing that it's damaged, I'd be skeptical paying $50 for it.

I would totally do that if I had the chance.

Would you buy a chrome Hau with loads of grey patches?

Well a chrome Hau is far more common than a VMKK, so I can understand why he would say that, however I wouldn't give $50 for it.

On a scale of 1-10 1 being like a Zamora sphere and 10 being like the platinum avohkii how rare is a takutanuva with a box cause' I have one of those and I can find anyone else who has one

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261715666972

Seems like a fair price

Takutanuvas pop up from time to time, the price is heavily variable though. Also the price on that yellow Kaukau is terrible. I paid half that for mine, and I'm concerned that it was a bad deal.

hTeXGIU.png

On a scale of 1-10 1 being like a Zamora sphere and 10 being like the platinum avohkii how rare is a takutanuva with a box cause' I have one of those and I can find anyone else who has one

Seems like a fair price

Takutanuvas pop up from time to time, the price is heavily variable though. Also the price on that yellow Kaukau is terrible. I paid half that for mine, and I'm concerned that it was a bad deal.

The yellow Kaukau is worth about £20-21, while the Light Blue one is worth about £15-16, but the prices can change over time. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Seems like a fair price

The yellow Kaukau is worth about £20-21, while the Light Blue one is worth about £15-16, but the prices can change over time. 

Are you going by the bricklink price guide?

hTeXGIU.png

I'm going off of how often I see yellow kaukaus sold, the takutanuva on eBay right now is~500$ but the one I got was 70$ back in 2010 with a guy who didn't know what he had :)

$500 is probably sealed. Also, my last post was speaking to TC.

hTeXGIU.png

Seems like a fair price

Yeah, I would agree that that eBay price is at least twice as high as it should be. I would advise against buying it. They show up for sale now and then, and for much more reasonable prices.

I'm going off of how often I see yellow kaukaus sold, the takutanuva on eBay right now is~500$ but the one I got was 70$ back in 2010 with a guy who didn't know what he had :)

$500 is probably sealed. Also, my last post was speaking to TC.

Is the $500 Takutanuva sold, or just listed? Because I could list one for a million dollars, but that wouldn't make it worth that much.

There have been two opened ones sold on Bricklink recently, both for a little under $70. A sealed set would sell for significantly higher, but I still think $500 is way too high. As for opened but with the box, think a little above a set without a box.

-Letagi

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Mistika-New-plus-will-add-few-other-bits-see-below-/391015427392?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item5b0a55ed40

"LEGO Bionicle Mistika"

Seems legit.

Seems like a fair price

Bricklink and eBay. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

A bit expensive, but looks like it's in good shape.

Lots of rare Krana showing up for sale these days.

-Letagi

I would buy that, but I need to save money for VMKK, I care too much for those.

hTeXGIU.png

What is all this nonsense talk of a $500 takutanuva? Honestly, I leave for a week and everyone starts using the TeresasLego pricing guide... I'd suggest anything over $100 for Takutanuva is too much. That's boxed of course as without the box it's just two VERY common sets sold together under a different name... If anyone is looking for an unboxed Takutanuva I'll give you one for £50 right now, just ask! A sealed set would of course sell for more but $500 is still ridiculous, you're looking at closer to $200-250 for an actual value but of course it's all down to supply and demand so it could go for a lot more to a very keen buyer. They'd be stupid but hey, it's their money...

As for the Kaukau misprints I'd suggest a reasonable price is about £15-20 but as with many other kanohi that's highly dependant on supply and demand. Without checking to see how many are available right now I'll stick with the above prices which are based purely on value, not current availability.

I don't really see what the fuss is with that VMKK, I can't tell where all this damage is from looking at the pictures. Saying you wouldn't pay $50 for it is just ridiculous though, especially if they happen to be your grail... I'm watching to see where the listing will end and imagine it'll go for around $200-250 damaged or not. This is a rare piece that a lot of people need. If anyone reading this is considering bidding I wouldn't let the scaremongering here put you off, chances are it's just that these guys are planning to bid as well and want to limit the competition!

The WMKK looks fine but too expensive right now as there are several others available here on BZP. Pretty sure TLH has a few spares left and he wasn't asking anywhere near $300 last time I heard...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

What is all this nonsense talk of a $500 takutanuva? Honestly, I leave for a week and everyone starts using the TeresasLego pricing guide... I'd suggest anything over $100 for Takutanuva is too much. That's boxed of course as without the box it's just two VERY common sets sold together under a different name... If anyone is looking for an unboxed Takutanuva I'll give you one for £50 right now, just ask! A sealed set would of course sell for more but $500 is still ridiculous, you're looking at closer to $200-250 for an actual value but of course it's all down to supply and demand so it could go for a lot more to a very keen buyer. They'd be stupid but hey, it's their money...

As for the Kaukau misprints I'd suggest a reasonable price is about £15-20 but as with many other kanohi that's highly dependant on supply and demand. Without checking to see how many are available right now I'll stick with the above prices which are based purely on value, not current availability.

I don't really see what the fuss is with that VMKK, I can't tell where all this damage is from looking at the pictures. Saying you wouldn't pay $50 for it is just ridiculous though, especially if they happen to be your grail... I'm watching to see where the listing will end and imagine it'll go for around $200-250 damaged or not. This is a rare piece that a lot of people need. If anyone reading this is considering bidding I wouldn't let the scaremongering here put you off, chances are it's just that these guys are planning to bid as well and want to limit the competition!

The WMKK looks fine but too expensive right now as there are several others available here on BZP. Pretty sure TLH has a few spares left and he wasn't asking anywhere near $300 last time I heard...

Tim, look closely, there are lots of grey patches on that Ca where the metal has come off. It's in terrible condition compared to my Ca. And I wasn't the one who called $500 on Takutanuva, Lessovikk4 did that.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

The VMKK is in rough shape, and I say this with no intention of bidding on it (I'm more interested in Kanohi prototypes and misprints). To elaborate on what Bike said, the aluminum finish has come off on almost all the high points on the Krana; namely, the horns, outer edge, corners of ridges on the inside, above and between the eyes, below the eyes on the top ridge, and all along the parabolic arch that makes the "mouth" and "nose". It would be noticeable next to good condition VMKK. All that being said, it's still a VMKK and thus a valuable collectible. But not as valuable as one in good shape.

The $500 Takutanuva came from an eBay listing. I agree it's a ridiculous price, even sealed.

-Letagi

The victim of a five year old.

How old were you when you got your first Bionicle again? Ageist much? :P

I just don't really see it in those pics. I sort of think I can but then I think it could just be poor images. It MUST be in poor condition for so many people to say it is but I still think it'll go for a high price in the end as it's not that evident IMO at any rate. If it really is as bad as is being suggested however I think the decription should be edited as the winning bidder will NOT be happy to receive what's being described here!

Of course it could potentially be experimented on to see if the aluminium can be chemically removed to reduce the piece to a GPKK...

The victim of a five year old.

How old were you when you got your first Bionicle again? Ageist much? :P

I just don't really see it in those pics. I sort of think I can but then I think it could just be poor images. It MUST be in poor condition for so many people to say it is but I still think it'll go for a high price in the end as it's not that evident IMO at any rate. If it really is as bad as is being suggested however I think the decription should be edited as the winning bidder will NOT be happy to receive what's being described here!

Of course it could potentially be experimented on to see if the aluminium can be chemically removed to reduce the piece to a GPKK...

I was 4 when I got my first Bionicle. I still have that first Bionicle with every piece.

Are you gonna bid on that VMKK? I warn you, you will be very disappointed paying that price.

This is a pretty sweet deal.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Should the card be that glossy?  It looks like a photo of a card.

Is the bag too big?

The card is that glossy and the bag is the right size too. Pretty sure this is legit.

Not sure why someone would try to copy a WMKK, they'd be better off doing a GPKK or a Gold Hau, more cost effective.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Not too interested in sealed sets to be honest. Still sitting on this Vezok Brand new in his tub. They just don't sell as quick as the other stuff.

Just checked the VMKK. Apparently the reason I wasn't seeing the damage was down to my tablet as it looks ruined on the desktop! I was unlikely to bid on it anyay but there's no way I would seeing it now. The only good use for that will be to strip off the metal and sell it as a GPKK but that would be seriously dodgy so I'd suggest we keep our eyes peeled for any GPKK Ca that turn up in the near future...

I am the undisputed King of B/S/T.

Dude change your sig, that's embarassing... Posting a lot doesn't make you the king of anything, especially when much of it is just fluff or general chit-chat. BST is for Buying Selling and Trading and there are plenty of people here that do way more of those three things than you  <_<

Edited by Munty

Not too interested in sealed sets to be honest. Still sitting on this Vezok Brand new in his tub. They just don't sell as quick as the other stuff.

Just checked the VMKK. Apparently the reason I wasn't seeing the damage was down to my tablet as it looks ruined on the desktop! I was unlikely to bid on it anyay but there's no way I would seeing it now. The only good use for that will be to strip off the metal and sell it as a GPKK but that would be seriously dodgy so I'd suggest we keep our eyes peeled for any GPKK Ca that turn up in the near future...

I am the undisputed King of B/S/T.

Dude change your sig, that's embarassing... Posting a lot doesn't make you the king of anything, especially when much of it is just fluff or general chit-chat. BST is for Buying Selling and Trading and there are plenty of people here that do way more of those three things than you  <_<

Really Tim? I keep the order in this place. Also, I do have a selling topic, it just kinda vanished...I'll make a new one just to make a point.

hTeXGIU.png

Really Tim? I keep the order in this place. Also, I do have a selling topic, it just kinda vanished...I'll make a new one just to make a point.

REALLY? haha ok your majesty, keep up the good work then. If your BST topic has vanished it's because noone is buying anything that you have for sale. (Mine is quiet at the moment too) Making a new one serves no purpose and while you'd be 'making a point' it probably wouldn't be one you want to make.

Edited by Munty

REALLY? haha ok your majesty, keep up the good work then. If your BST topic has vanished it's because noone is buying anything that you have for sale. (Mine is quiet at the moment too) Making a new one serves no purpose and while you'd be 'making a point' it probably wouldn't be one you want to make.

I suppose. What I will do is update my current one (I've gotten a bunch of new items since posting it).

hTeXGIU.png

I could make the claim that I keep the order here, because by price guide keeps people from going crazy with prices. But if I made that claim, I would seem pretty insecure about it. :P

Speaking of crazy prices, I'm dismayed at the current price of the VMKK Ca. It's at $130, which is a high price for a mint condition one.

-Letagi