Commencing Micro-Management (BBC 70)

icccnon.png

Front

Back

Left

Right

Faceplate opens for a shooter function!

Legs can (almost) fold up into the underside!

Capture Master Builders!

Can seat a Pilot as well!

Wow it is really hard to make a cube out of bionicle parts...

anyway, this model was fun to make, but is a little unsteady on its feet, (i also kinda cheated on the face oops.) and i wanted to give it more eyes but, whoops, i don't have many tr-red pieces. :t

anyway, comment and critique. o:

• Upvote 4

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I was planning on making a Micro-Manager for this contest, but then I saw this. I also was going to use LDD for the contest, but if it has to go to a convention I kind of can't do that.

Overall, this is a great MOC (wait, if it's a MOC of a robot that is used to destroy MOCs, then... I'm thinking about it too hard). The coverage on the head is well done, especially with the sides which use the Inika feet as plating. I also love the integration of play functions built into this MOC. It brings the ideas from the original Micro-Manager sets and combines them all into one unit.

• Upvote 1

The face looks too similar to the Lego Movie version but the rest looks fine. Great job :)

yeah i.... didn't have many options for faces. (and even fewer for eyes, yikes i didn't realize how few tr-red bits i had!)

I was planning on making a Micro-Manager for this contest, but then I saw this. I also was going to use LDD for the contest, but if it has to go to a convention I kind of can't do that.

Overall, this is a great MOC (wait, if it's a MOC of a robot that is used to destroy MOCs, then... I'm thinking about it too hard). The coverage on the head is well done, especially with the sides which use the Inika feet as plating. I also love the integration of play functions built into this MOC. It brings the ideas from the original Micro-Manager sets and combines them all into one unit.

the Inika foot was definitely a major part of this, first thing i did was stick an inika foot to two bohrok-head-sides (the single most important piece here was several bohrok-head-sides.)

i then proceeded to try and fill the hollow inside and came to the "shooter-function" result, though admittedly, it might not have the "legs may fall off if pushed/pulled too far" problem if i'd reinforced the innards instead. :t

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png