You can keep T'gil spelt the same way, I was just correcting you on the pronunciation based on the spelling. No biggie-smalls. Also, Coravant sounds too much like Coruscant, I kept reading it like that.

Also, what do you mean by 'HRE at first'? It was originally a centralized state ruled by an emperor and practically co-ruled by the Pope, which after the fall of the Hohenstaufen Dynasty, rising chaos and the passing of a Golden Bull under the upstart House Habsburg of the weak state of Austria, (the Golden Bull of 1356 i think it was, i had to look that bit up) the Holy roman Empire began it's reorganization as a confederacy with an electoral succession and the elected Kaiser serving as the powerful guardian of the faux-imperial confederacy.

What I mean by 'like the HRE' is that, it's a union of smaller states, that eventually unified into one, which was what the purpose of the HRE was, at least, at one time or another.

Oh, okay. In EUIV, the reforms are aimed with the goal of returning the Holy Roman Empire back into a unified, centralized state rather than the loose confederacy I previously described. In ARA, much of Neala and the Neuropolitan Valley (which is the crater surrounding the landing spot of the GSR's head & Metru-Nui) will be using the HRE system from vanilla EUIV. You can only have one such system in a game, so I am sorry to say that that is already taken and has been taken since the beginning of this project's conception. The closest thing you can have to it is have all the smaller states allied and married to the larger, powerful state, sort of like Japan and it's Daimyos in EUIV.

The Neuropolitan Valley is something I thought up of recently, and though part of the unnamed New Atero-lead confederacy, it is separated by Ostonigosa along the Ruunic Belt (not Zuunic). The Kini-Nui Cannons lead a pilgrimage hospital that leads people too and fro through this belt of ruthless nomads, and eventually matoran would like to construct a couple of protodermis chutes to hasten the passage past the wrath of the bone hunters, though i am not sure if that is possible. The Neuropolitan Valley will be a region hotly fought over between Ateros Nova and the Legion of Four kingdoms, as the nearby ruins of Metru-Nui/Neuropolis are seen as a holy ground to the people of the Matoran Universe, and the Barraki want it to further their claim to divine right to rule all MU immigrants. This region will be featured in the story I am writing.

When I said HRE like, I was referring to their original formation, not their reformation later on, that would come to happen in a different way than that of an HRE style as it was described lore-wise. And the example of Japanese Daimyos may work say if Luhneah is destroyed, and until a certain date you can reform it again in that way, but for it's initial reformation, it would have to work in the traditional way, get certain provinces, convert somethings if need be, some other finagling, and bingo, new unified nation.

and the reason why I said a while back that Luhneah would play a larger roll in Neala, is because, once Luhneah is properly formed, The Makutine will be sandwiched between them, with practically no way of fighting a two front war, they will fall, and with them gone, Neala may be able to fight back Tahedin's Forces, alongside Luhneah, and whoever else's joins them, instead of simply just evacuating to another land.

However, this is all determinate of if Luhneah actually reforms at a reasonable time and date. If not, then Neala will stand much less of a chance of fighting back the forces of Tahedin or even the Makutine. Regardless of this, a Toa Team from the east does return to Neala (spoilers....)

You make it sound like the Makutine cult poses more of a threat then the instigator of the Great Being Civil War. All of Bota Magna will have to fight against advanced Jarradinite zealots when their End Times come, and of those gods of old, the Great Beings, shall emerge from the Second Heaven that is the Wall of Stars and rain down havoc upon all those that stand in their way, and the legions of the loyal shall march under Spherus Magna's Salvation into a glorious New Day of everlasting peace, the fluids of the fallen being like water for a fruit tree to last the ages. Those of the former Glatorianate and the Metal Realm shall die for their freedom as they become sandwiched between the onslaught of the Soured Scholars and the Elemental Gods of War. And that is not all, forget not the coming of the Fishmen of the Endless Ocean, or the Wraiths of the North! You thought the Colossal Clash was the End? Oh no, that was just the Beginning of the End.

Those fools only play in the shadow cast by the light of Tahedin. And the only light brighter than his gold, is the white of his brother.

You can change it whoever you wish, oh, and here:

(we have about 100,000 years to work with from the time of the Great Beings, to the time of the reformation of Luhneah if I'm not mistaken, if there are some dating errors, we can work them out later.)

here's an Outline of events relative to Luhneah Pre-game:

(The Luhneah'n calendar starts at the beginning of the Age of Anarchy.)

7000 years of Anarchy.

in the year 7894, The Pyeor family forms an HRE like union of nations, and quickly forms it into a Tribal Empire. Luhneah.

(Year 8000) 1208 years of peace, prosperity, and development.

(8001) In the year 1209 invaders from the north, the Lothers take much of their land.

(8004 - 8012) in the 1211th year Luhneah takes back the land, drives the out, and hunts the the Lothers until there is one or two mere nomadic tribes left. This lasts until 1219, but most of the action and fight occurred between 1211 - 1214.

(8012 - 11093) 3081 years of peace and Prosperity, along with incorporating other nations into them. Not to mention more development. Now at this point, the original three nations that formed Luhneah alongside their brethren, are at a high enough level of development to be technically classified as Kingdoms. Whilst the others, are highly advanced tribes of otherwise nomadic people. The last 187 years is the time of Tgyl Pyeor which was the time of most, and ends at his death, and the coming of his last living son, Gaden Pyeor. The other two died from separate natural factors. The first Kiji, died a sickly child, the second Ontu. died in a hunting accident, and Gaden was the only surviving son left, and thus succeeded to the throne.

(11093 - 11100) 7 years of Regency for Gaden until he was 15.

(11105) when Gaden was 20 he had a vision, of Gifts from the Goddess to fall from the skies, and told his people of this, soon (just a few days later), a single Toa would fall, this Toa was however Lewa, he was rescued by Noxtongu from the grasp of savages in deep-wood. In gratitude, he taught them of tree-speak, and the ways of the Elements.

(2 months later, year 11105) The Gifts fell from the Skies, the people rejoiced. However, they could feel an ever-present darkness coming.

(11106) the people of Naxkonju discovered a lake of Antidermis, and became corrupted by it. The Gifts were sent in to stop this menace, but they were driven out, then the now curruoted Naxkonju attacked, they were sorrily pushed back, never before had the Noxtongu had to fight a foe such as this. and because of it, they lost much land to their southwest to this new menace.

(less than a month later, 11106) The Lesser tribes, in fear of this new threat, break off from the whole of Luhneah, weakening their Manpower significantly. Because of this, they ready their weapons, Spear-Sling Sniper infantry, luwart Cavelry from their lower southeastern swamps, and massive Sling-polts to use against their enemies defenses. However, right as they are about to make their move, the Reformation of Sperus magna happens, and much of their eastern lands are torn up, disconnecting them from their Brothers and Sisters, and essentially destroying Luhneah as a great nation, however, the "Tribes" that came out of this, are now strong enough to reform into proper kingdoms if need be.

Now this is the scene for Bota Magna. Noxtongu ready at take back their land, Naxkonju Building for a new attack, not knowing the incoming attack. Tulufu and Borebeah are split, and must rejoin, if they ever wish to reform Luhneah, and once they rediscover Noxtongu they automatically form into a union with them and Borebeah to form Luhneah once more. Many tribes have broken off, and it is up to you to do what you want with them, but would otherwise wonder around, and eventually rejoin Luhneah. The Lothers to the north, are but now two tribes Chohba, and Chakaul, and must be united to even try to reform The Lothers again, however, what they don't know is that their people are spread across the uncolonized provinces to the North, so recolonizing them should be easier then they believe. The Eastern Skrall become known of, Vorwoud is realized now as a possible threat, whilst before they were known, just unexplored or interacted with. The Jirapa are seen as a possible threat, Chodenta allies with Noxtongu. Lewa and the Gifts join the Noxtongu in their reconquest. The Field of Mist blocks Vorwoud from attacking Noxtongu and vise versa.

But, Tahedin, I hope will fall to the forces of the Eventual Luhneah and Neala, thats my hope. I see this as going either way, the way of total destruction, or the way of the Heroes Victory. There is no way the Gifts will let Tahedin win, not after all they've been through, they will not allow their people to be enslaved again. (spoilers)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

You can keep T'gil spelt the same way, I was just correcting you on the pronunciation based on the spelling. No biggie-smalls. Also, Coravant sounds too much like Coruscant, I kept reading it like that.

Also, what do you mean by 'HRE at first'? It was originally a centralized state ruled by an emperor and practically co-ruled by the Pope, which after the fall of the Hohenstaufen Dynasty, rising chaos and the passing of a Golden Bull under the upstart House Habsburg of the weak state of Austria, (the Golden Bull of 1356 i think it was, i had to look that bit up) the Holy roman Empire began it's reorganization as a confederacy with an electoral succession and the elected Kaiser serving as the powerful guardian of the faux-imperial confederacy.

What I mean by 'like the HRE' is that, it's a union of smaller states, that eventually unified into one, which was what the purpose of the HRE was, at least, at one time or another.

Oh, okay. In EUIV, the reforms are aimed with the goal of returning the Holy Roman Empire back into a unified, centralized state rather than the loose confederacy I previously described. In ARA, much of Neala and the Neuropolitan Valley (which is the crater surrounding the landing spot of the GSR's head & Metru-Nui) will be using the HRE system from vanilla EUIV. You can only have one such system in a game, so I am sorry to say that that is already taken and has been taken since the beginning of this project's conception. The closest thing you can have to it is have all the smaller states allied and married to the larger, powerful state, sort of like Japan and it's Daimyos in EUIV.

The Neuropolitan Valley is something I thought up of recently, and though part of the unnamed New Atero-lead confederacy, it is separated by Ostonigosa along the Ruunic Belt (not Zuunic). The Kini-Nui Cannons lead a pilgrimage hospital that leads people too and fro through this belt of ruthless nomads, and eventually matoran would like to construct a couple of protodermis chutes to hasten the passage past the wrath of the bone hunters, though i am not sure if that is possible. The Neuropolitan Valley will be a region hotly fought over between Ateros Nova and the Legion of Four kingdoms, as the nearby ruins of Metru-Nui/Neuropolis are seen as a holy ground to the people of the Matoran Universe, and the Barraki want it to further their claim to divine right to rule all MU immigrants. This region will be featured in the story I am writing.

When I said HRE like, I was referring to their original formation, not their reformation later on, that would come to happen in a different way than that of an HRE style as it was described lore-wise. And the example of Japanese Daimyos may work say if Luhneah is destroyed, and until a certain date you can reform it again in that way, but for it's initial reformation, it would have to work in the traditional way, get certain provinces, convert somethings if need be, some other finagling, and bingo, new unified nation.

and the reason why I said a while back that Luhneah would play a larger roll in Neala, is because, once Luhneah is properly formed, The Makutine will be sandwiched between them, with practically no way of fighting a two front war, they will fall, and with them gone, Neala may be able to fight back Tahedin's Forces, alongside Luhneah, and whoever else's joins them, instead of simply just evacuating to another land.

However, this is all determinate of if Luhneah actually reforms at a reasonable time and date. If not, then Neala will stand much less of a chance of fighting back the forces of Tahedin or even the Makutine. Regardless of this, a Toa Team from the east does return to Neala (spoilers....)

You make it sound like the Makutine cult poses more of a threat then the instigator of the Great Being Civil War. All of Bota Magna will have to fight against advanced Jarradinite zealots when their End Times come, and of those gods of old, the Great Beings, shall emerge from the Second Heaven that is the Wall of Stars and rain down havoc upon all those that stand in their way, and the legions of the loyal shall march under Spherus Magna's Salvation into a glorious New Day of everlasting peace, the fluids of the fallen being like water for a fruit tree to last the ages. Those of the former Glatorianate and the Metal Realm shall die for their freedom as they become sandwiched between the onslaught of the Soured Scholars and the Elemental Gods of War. And that is not all, forget not the coming of the Fishmen of the Endless Ocean, or the Wraiths of the North! You thought the Colossal Clash was the End? Oh no, that was just the Beginning of the End.

Those fools only play in the shadow cast by the light of Tahedin. And the only light brighter than his gold, is the white of his brother.

(we have about 100,000 years to work with from the time of the Great Beings, to the time of the reformation of Luhneah if I'm not mistaken, if there are some dating errors, we can work them out later.)

7000 years of Anarchy.

in the year 7894, The Pyeor family forms an HRE like union of nations, and quickly forms it into a Tribal Empire. Luhneah.

(8001) In the year 1209 invaders from the north, the Lothers take much of their land.

(8004 - 8012) in the 1211th year Luhneah takes back the land, drives the out, and hunts the the Lothers until there is one or two mere nomadic tribes left. This lasts until 1219, but most of the action and fight occurred between 1211 - 1214.

(8012 - 11093) 3081 years of peace and Prosperity, along with incorporating other nations into them. Not to mention more development. Now at this point, the original three nations that formed Luhneah alongside their brethren, are at a high enough level of development to be technically classified as Kingdoms. Whilst the others, are highly advanced tribes of otherwise nomadic people. The last 187 years is the time of Tgyl Pyeor which was the time of most, and ends at his death, and the coming of his last living son, Gaden Pyeor. The other two died from separate natural factors. The first Kiji, died a sickly child, the second Ontu. died in a hunting accident, and Gaden was the only surviving son left, and thus succeeded to the throne.

(11105) when Gaden was 20 he had a vision, of Gifts from the Goddess to fall from the skies, and told his people of this, soon (just a few days later), a single Toa would fall, this Toa was however Lewa, he was rescued by Noxtongu from the grasp of savages in deep-wood. In gratitude, he taught them of tree-speak, and the ways of the Elements.

(2 months later, year 11105) The Gifts fell from the Skies, the people rejoiced. However, they could feel an ever-present darkness coming.

(11106) the people of Naxkonju discovered a lake of Antidermis, and became corrupted by it. The Gifts were sent in to stop this menace, but they were driven out, then the now curruoted Naxkonju attacked, they were sorrily pushed back, never before had the Noxtongu had to fight a foe such as this. and because of it, they lost much land to their southwest to this new menace.

(less than a month later, 11106) The Lesser tribes, in fear of this new threat, break off from the whole of Luhneah, weakening their Manpower significantly. Because of this, they ready their weapons, Spear-Sling Sniper infantry, luwart Cavelry from their lower southeastern swamps, and massive Sling-polts to use against their enemies defenses. However, right as they are about to make their move, the Reformation of Sperus magna happens, and much of their eastern lands are torn up, disconnecting them from their Brothers and Sisters, and essentially destroying Luhneah as a great nation, however, the "Tribes" that came out of this, are now strong enough to reform into proper kingdoms if need be.

Now this is the scene for Bota Magna. Noxtongu ready at take back their land, Naxkonju Building for a new attack, not knowing the incoming attack. Tulufu and Borebeah are split, and must rejoin, if they ever wish to reform Luhneah, and once they rediscover Noxtongu they automatically form into a union with them and Borebeah to form Luhneah once more. Many tribes have broken off, and it is up to you to do what you want with them, but would otherwise wonder around, and eventually rejoin Luhneah. The Lothers to the north, are but now two tribes Chohba, and Chakaul, and must be united to even try to reform The Lothers again, however, what they don't know is that their people are spread across the uncolonized provinces to the North, so recolonizing them should be easier then they believe. The Eastern Skrall become known of, Vorwoud is realized now as a possible threat, whilst before they were known, just unexplored or interacted with. The Jirapa are seen as a possible threat, Chodenta allies with Noxtongu. Lewa and the Gifts join the Noxtongu in their reconquest. The Field of Mist blocks Vorwoud from attacking Noxtongu and vise versa.

But, Tahedin, I hope will fall to the forces of the Eventual Luhneah and Neala, thats my hope. I see this as going either way, the way of total destruction, or the way of the Heroes Victory. There is no way the Gifts will let Tahedin win, not after all they've been through, they will not allow their people to be enslaved again. (spoilers)

First - don't say spoilers after the spoiler content, its stupid.

Second - because it's too darn long of a time, 100,000 years has had a zero taken off (ten thousand). We can discuss this if you like, but it's been like that since the beginning of the project. It was never a typo. If you want a few more thousand years, I can do that.

EDIT: Third - Hey, remember when we were at Page 8 and 9? that wasn't that long ago...

I'll PM you something.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

7000 years of Anarchy.

First - don't say spoilers after the spoiler content, its stupid.

Second - because it's too darn long of a time, 100,000 years has had a zero taken off (ten thousand). We can discuss this if you like, but it's been like that since the beginning of the project. It was never a typo. If you want a few more thousand years, I can do that.

EDIT: Third - Hey, remember when we were at Page 8 and 9? that wasn't that long ago...

I'll PM you something.

Okay, to make sence of it, I'll take a thousand years off of the time of Bota Magna Anarchy. And maybe some off of the times of Luhneah'n prosperity.

pure_muscle.png

Have a couple of new flags! I haven't been liking the Tajunite flag, it was too busy and the addition of Kiina's helmet doesn't reflect the changes the project has undergone since it first started. Also, I figured out why the Nealite flags felt like they were missing something. They didn't have the little trident-things that they did in 2009! In time I'll fix the flags for the other major Nealite kingdoms in time, if you all like the trident-thingies. Here is the new flag for Tajun, as well as it's golden-age / hegemonic / hydraulic empire flag that you will be able to reform if the player wants to:

tajun2.png

tajunite_empire.png

I just noticed that the blue and gold actually goes with Tarix, and his armor could have been painted like that by his ancestors, and despite the discontinued use of the colors he could have kept it as a sign of respect. Kiina on the other hand, either she changed it or one of her ancestors did. Armor color thing isn't settled, just sharing thoughts.

I have a new name for Vorwoud, but I kept the name there as well to lessen the confusion. Check out the ARA first page.

Also, I haven't been working on the map a whole lot, I apologize. I have been preoccupied with the Reconquista.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I have been preoccupied with the Reconquista.

The Reconquista of What?

pure_muscle.png

I have been preoccupied with the Reconquista.

The Reconquista of What?

Of Hispania, duhh. :lol:

I've been playing the Stainless Steel mod for Medieval II: Total War as the Crown of Aragon. Gonna remove those Maghrebi Almohads from Andalusia, then make sure Catalonian becomes Spanish, not Castillian. So doing that and doing all the achievements the Crown did historically (take over Milan, Sicily, southern Italy, and half of Greece) should prove to be a fun experience. Also renaming everything I take to their Catalonian translation, I find it funny to how close it is to Latin.

The Almohad strategy to invade a rebellious part of France (Occitania) and then invade me from both the north and south with huge army stacks is smart, but no match for Hispanic Steel and asking the Pope for a military crusade into their heartland, which he happily obliged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'know what? I'll give you more time and make it twenty thousand years for the time-span of a shattered Spherus Magna. I figured it might be okay due to the lifespan of all Spherus Magna natives (except Jirapa, who live for four hundred years, two hundred naturally/before the Great Beings).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Okay, this is an idea I've had in my head for a while now, here it is.

To the far east of Bota Magna, lives a lost species of Mexican Food based People. Their goal, take over the world. If successful they will destroy Luhneah, take over Bara and Korta Magna, and colonize every last uninhabited province, and conquer everyone else on Spherus Magna. Not even Velika has a chance! With the mission, to form the Evil Empire of Taco Bell!

(Flag):

ara_taco_bell.jpg

Who will stop them from forming their junky global Fast-Food Empire! Enslaved to a life of eating junk!

Long Ago, the Great Beings Created a Solution to their junky Mexican food cravings, by creating this race of Living Burritos, Chimichangas, Tacos, and Enchiladas. These creatures became sentient, and ran off into the deepest reaches of the Jungles of Bota Magna. Their Individual tribes, the Tacos, Burritos, Chimichangas, and Enchiladas. Each with their own unique religion, Tacoism, Burritohism, Chimichongism, and Enchiladahism. United in faith, they will form the Religion of Taco-Bellism.

ara_taco.jpg

Tacos

ara_burrito.jpg

Burritos

ara_chimichanga.jpg

Chimichangas

ara_enchiladas.jpg

Enchiladas

APRIL FOOLS ! ! !

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 2

pure_muscle.png

To the far east of Bota Magna, lives a lost species of Mexican Food based People. Their goal, take over the world. If successful they will destroy Luhneah, take over Bara and Korta Magna, and colonize every last uninhabited province, and conquer everyone else on Spherus Magna. Not even Velika has a chance! With the mission, to form the Evil Empire of Taco Bell!

(Flag):

ara_taco_bell.jpg

Who will stop them from forming their junky global Fast-Food Empire! Enslaved to a life of eating junk!

Long Ago, the Great Beings Created a Solution to their junky Mexican food cravings, by creating this race of Living Burritos, Chimichangas, Tacos, and Enchiladas. These creatures became sentient, and ran off into the deepest reaches of the Jungles of Bota Magna. Their Individual tribes, the Tacos, Burritos, Chimichangas, and Enchiladas. Each with their own unique religion, Tacoism, Burritohism, Chimichongism, and Enchiladahism. United in faith, they will form the Religion of Taco-Bellism.

ara_taco.jpg

Tacos

ara_burrito.jpg

Burritos

ara_chimichanga.jpg

Chimichangas

ara_enchiladas.jpg

Enchiladas

APRIL FOOLS ! ! !

That is the saddest chimichanga I have ever seen. :lol: Same thing with the enchiladas!

Funny and all, and may be a humorous side-mod after the end of the first phase of the project. :P But I've mentioned before that 'Korta Magna' is no longer an explored option. If we do include it, then it should be passive, like 'scholars are pushing the popularize the attempted renaming of the Great Barren Bara Magna to the Great Grasses Korta Magna, but it isn't catching on...".

Whenever I think of April Fools, I always think of Spongebob laughing so hard that his tongue snaps off, then the two laugh together loudly over the Krusty Krab intercom shouting '...APRIL FOOLS! DAIYEIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYEIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAI!!"

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

(Flag):

ara_taco_bell.jpg

ara_taco.jpg

Tacos

ara_burrito.jpg

Burritos

ara_chimichanga.jpg

Chimichangas

ara_enchiladas.jpg

Enchiladas

APRIL FOOLS ! ! !

That is the saddest chimichanga I have ever seen. :lol: Same thing with the enchiladas!

Funny and all, and may be a humorous side-mod after the end of the first phase of the project. :P But I've mentioned before that 'Korta Magna' is no longer an explored option. If we do include it, then it should be passive, like 'scholars are pushing the popularize the attempted renaming of the Great Barren Bara Magna to the Great Grasses Korta Magna, but it isn't catching on...".

Whenever I think of April Fools, I always think of Spongebob laughing so hard that his tongue snaps off, then the two laugh together loudly over the Krusty Krab intercom shouting '...APRIL FOOLS! DAIYEIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYEIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAI!!"

You did get a chuckle out of this, did you not?

Honestly, I should have just said Neala, and not have been specific with areas.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

(Flag):

ara_taco_bell.jpg

ara_taco.jpg

Tacos

ara_burrito.jpg

Burritos

ara_chimichanga.jpg

Chimichangas

ara_enchiladas.jpg

Enchiladas

APRIL FOOLS ! ! !

Yes, chortles were had, though brief. I more laughed at the sad chimichanga and enchiladas. Reminds me of how Taco Bell sucks (though I still like the breakfast crunch wrap, dorrito tacos, and chalupas). And Neala is more specific than just saying Bara Magna or Spherus Magna, so you actually messed that up too. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, in case anyone didn't know, I am currently writing a story set in my A Rude Awakening lore, but I haven't publicly posted anything concerning it because I want it to be as perfect as possible before I publish it here. I have a preface, an intro and two chapters, but I don't feel that they are good enough yet. When I have acquired 'perfection' in the chapters, a map will no doubt need to be coupled with it. As you know, I work on it on and off, so this might be the thing to postpone it the most.

Oh, and speaking of the map: Imrukii, after careful inspection, I noticed that the Great Spirit Robot was facing the wrong way. So instead of just flipping it over, I actually started anew with a drawing I found that already has all the details on it, so i will be drawing over them and hopefully create a 3D effect on the heightmap.

Lastly: I apologize Ghidora, I haven't worked on your little story at all. I have it all in my head, however, so don't worry. I just need to get it down on paper/screen with the right wording.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

(Flag):ara_taco_bell.jpg

Long Ago, the Great Beings Created a Solution to their junky Mexican food cravings, by creating this race of Living Burritos, Chimichangas, Tacos, and Enchiladas. These creatures became sentient, and ran off into the deepest reaches of the Jungles of Bota Magna. Their Individual tribes, the Tacos, Burritos, Chimichangas, and Enchiladas. Each with their own unique religion, Tacoism, Burritohism, Chimichongism, and Enchiladahism. United in faith, they will form the Religion of Taco-Bellism.ara_taco.jpg

Tacosara_burrito.jpg

Burritosara_chimichanga.jpg

Chimichangasara_enchiladas.jpg

EnchiladasAPRIL FOOLS ! ! !

Yes, chortles were had, though brief. I more laughed at the sad chimichanga and enchiladas. Reminds me of how Taco Bell sucks (though I still like the breakfast crunch wrap, dorrito tacos, and chalupas). And Neala is more specific than just saying Bara Magna or Spherus Magna, so you actually messed that up too. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, in case anyone didn't know, I am currently writing a story set in my A Rude Awakening lore, but I haven't publicly posted anything concerning it because I want it to be as perfect as possible before I publish it here. I have a preface, an intro and two chapters, but I don't feel that they are good enough yet. When I have acquired 'perfection' in the chapters, a map will no doubt need to be coupled with it. As you know, I work on it on and off, so this might be the thing to postpone it the most.

Oh, and speaking of the map: Imrukii, after careful inspection, I noticed that the Great Spirit Robot was facing the wrong way. So instead of just flipping it over, I actually started anew with a drawing I found that already has all the details on it, so i will be drawing over them and hopefully create a 3D effect on the heightmap.

Lastly: I apologize Ghidora, I haven't worked on your little story at all. I have it all in my head, however, so don't worry. I just need to get it down on paper/screen with the right wording.

Can you show me that picture you found? I tried to find it months back but to no avail, that is, of it's the same map I'm thinking of, the one drawn by Cat on Tumblr that is. Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Long Ago, the Great Beings Created a Solution to their junky Mexican food cravings, by creating this race of Living Burritos, Chimichangas, Tacos, and Enchiladas. These creatures became sentient, and ran off into the deepest reaches of the Jungles of Bota Magna. Their Individual tribes, the Tacos, Burritos, Chimichangas, and Enchiladas. Each with their own unique religion, Tacoism, Burritohism, Chimichongism, and Enchiladahism. United in faith, they will form the Religion of Taco-Bellism.ara_taco.jpg

Tacosara_burrito.jpg

Can you show me that picture you found? I tried to find it months back but to no avail, that is, of it's the same map I'm thinking of, the one drawn by Cat on Tumblr that is.

I've had it on my hard drive for a really long time, so I don't have a URL. Sorry. :/  I can tell you that the map does not correlate well with some given descriptions (completely leaves out the 'Northern Region'/Great Mountains, but accurately makes the Skrall River diagonal) nor with the single good picture of Spherus Magna from space, so I'm only using it only for the GSR and maybe for some coastline inspiration.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Tacosara_burrito.jpg

Can you show me that picture you found? I tried to find it months back but to no avail, that is, of it's the same map I'm thinking of, the one drawn by Cat on Tumblr that is.

I've had it on my hard drive for a really long time, so I don't have a URL. Sorry. :/  I can tell you that the map does not correlate well with some given descriptions (completely leaves out the 'Northern Region'/Great Mountains, but accurately makes the Skrall River diagonal) nor with the single good picture of Spherus Magna from space, so I'm only using it only for the GSR and maybe for some coastline inspiration.

Well, I still want to see it, you could upload it to either brick shelf or imgur, at least for a time so that I can see it.

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

So over some discussions on Steam, Toa Imrukii has brought up an interesting bit. We have a slight hiccup with the agori skin colors. So, there is green, which I thought could be the earliest known color for the peoples. Then there is red, which I originally thought would be of a sign of coming down of distant Jirapa and Skrall descent (the former being fully red). But that kind of conflicts with my previous mental picture of the skrall who would be either pale white or light pink, as a display of being connected to whilst distant from the giants from which they originally spawned from.

A solution to this is that there were already red agori around, not as vibrant as the bloody-pigment of the Jirapa giants, but more of a brown-red, akin to the Red Martians from the John Carter of Mars book series. Now, as there were scattered isolated groups of people that either splintered from the journey of the Larfeia people away from Geneteira, as well as those adventurers trekking from Geneteira either alone or with families in the centuries before the giants came and conquered them, these brown-red people could be from such a group. This also makes for the option of more distant peoples with different colors, such as a purple and brown mix (as all agori have a brown-tinge to their skin, be it either like freckles and/or fading color blotches as seen on some horses).

Before writing all of this down, i had thought to ask people on what they think the origin of 'mysterious' blue skin color came from, but i think a general isolation and adaption is good enough. Not every skin-color needs to have a story behind it, it could give an unnecessary air of racism.

Hmm... upon review, the vorox are also brown-red like Red Martians. i think a good solution to this is that the vorox could be absent of the strange coloring of the main Agori species.

i also explained some stuff to Imrukii, which as I thought it was insightful, i will post here and add any new information to the first page.

The agori were originally one unified species and race. But over time, they have splintered into becoming their own races: some close, some remote. Many places still have a single agori type with minor differences, but Neala has a darker story. By customs of brutality and survival of the fittest, Neala in the Age of Anarchy resulted in there being heightful conquerors and noblemen, and small, dwarfed servile counterparts. Anyone of medium height would be slain or sterilized in the hopes to create an invincible warrior-leader caste. This practice stopped with the reforms in the rise of Certavus Magnus, but the issue is still a sensitive one. Tall D-bags will often mock their smaller cousins, harking back to a time when they were the masters, and the harassed were the slaves. Luckily though, most have moved on from this dark period. Due to familiarity, however, there aren't many small-tall families and relationships, not because it is necessarily wrong, but because it is just abnormal and weird. So there were already sub-races between the Nealite agori, giving the brown-tinged folks of green partners of the skrall-heavy red, and the mysterious blue. I plan to touch upon the origin of the color blue, but that is for another time. Anyway, you have the pre-existing colors, and then a local custom of selective breeding making tall variants and short variants among the pre-existing main-line agori. As the Bone Hunters were of their own culture, they did not perticipate in this and actually most of them are medium height, making the presumption that if someone is of medium height, then they are ostonigosa.

I have been thinking of names for the two local variants. So far, I think it should be the following: Pisiles Agori = Tall [pee-see-lays], and Kontes Agori = Short [cone-tays]. Respectively, one means Tall Ones, other means Short Ones, both in Greek (unless Google Translate is deemed wrong in this case, which it very well could be). i added an I to Pisiles, as, though I can say it, I am not sure if everyone can say Psiles; not to mention, pisiles sounds better IMO.

Now, you seem to be confused. Stronius is not a race or type of skrall, but a character. He was Tuma's second-hand guy, of the skrall elite caste. My ARA take on this is that the 'elite' caste is more of jirapa blood in percentage [aka, special forces]. So in order, there are the jirapa, the elites, the standards, then the regular agori. I originally intended for the jirapa to be just red, the elites to be or a faded red, and the standard skrall to be a pale pink. Thinking about this order made me think that, should there be any red agori? Because if so, how does this make sense with the faded pattern for the skrall caste system? I also based iaredios skin color off of this, being a mixture of the grey skrall and the blue northern nealite agori. If the skrall are to be completely red in order to fit with the agori sets, then that means Iaredios should be some sort of purple, not sand-blue. Hmm...

Please take what is in this quote in relation to the newer info that is found above it. Thank you.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Should I make a Skin Color map to try and visualize this conflict better?

pure_muscle.png

Should I make a Skin Color map to try and visualize this conflict better?

Hmm. If you want, sure.

Unrelated, I have written a short story about the skrall out of random inspiration. Enjoy.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

As a general update, i wanted to let you all know that i haven't been working on the project a whole lot, which might be blatantly obvious by the lack of posts here. I have been mostly working on stories, some of them being short, and one being a chapter-based epic. There is lots of ample story material here and I thought a better way to breathe life all of it would be writing stories. The one that I have been working on the most is a prequel of the sorts to the short story Black Coronation. These stories have been taking a while mostly because I have been trying to make them of good quality and try my best to capture my imagination; except for the previously mentioned story, which was a more in-the-moment thing and even then has had some edits after posting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently found the list of Bara Magna creatures on BS01, and though some of the names are, to put plainly, stupid, they do add to the world and I have some ideas for more detailed appearances. http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Creatures

The Sand Bat is basically a flying python with some reptillian bat-like features to the face. I was thinking that the Sun Serpent could be a little similar to these nocturnal creatures but have more traditional reptilian facial features and instead be awake in the day. Drawing inspiration from the feathered amphiptere dragons, the Sun Serpents would have feathered wings and have feathered crests, the rest of their body either being scaly or having small feathers (not sure, we can discuss it). Their feathers would be of a desert palette, the males having some red to attract mates (similar to the road runners, which i ahve had a close encounter with one). Their serpentine body can be used for strangulation, like a boa or a sand bat, or just use to grab things. I feel a smaller, vibrant version could be in Bota Magna, and be equipped with two small claws used for grasping branches. Here are some pictures of amphipteres to give an idea. 1 2 3  And for tribal inspirations, check these out. 1 2 3

The Sun-Rock Dragons i see as looking like a giant bearded dragon, or like Tolkien's Glaurung; kind of leaning towards the latter. They would be able to breathe fire, stab those from a close range with a sharp tongue, and have naturally long life spans of up to a thousand years, made longer by Great Being tempering, some being so tampered that they are basically immortal. The more heavily edited individuals have a more metallic shine to their scales, making them extremely difficult to slay, and their eyes glow with a bright fiery orange. Normal ones have a dark clay pallet for their thick, rocky scales. They are low in number and are rarely seen, and those that do encounter one don't usually live to tell the tale. Last known one to survive an encounter was Certavus Magnus, and even this mighty warrior could not slay it, though it was of the Tampered kind.

The only ideas I have for the Sand Dragons is a blatant rip-off of Star Wars' krayt dragon, which I do not want to do. Please tell me if you have an original idea.

I want to use the roc [rowk] creature in some way, but i am not sure if it fits*. To stylize it, I will be sometimes spelling it as 'rukh'; make sure you pronounce the 'kh' with light phlegm noise, and the U as 'oo'. Anyway, in South Asian legends, it is a gigantic bird out in the Indian Ocean that would swoop down and abduct elephants, cows, and rhinoceros' to take back to their nests. They would sometimes attack people and their boats out at sea. The Roc can be thought as Asian version of the Southwest American Thunder Birds. http://www.kreolmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Roc.jpg  Guys, tell me if this belongs in ARA's world or not.

*EDIT: After some thought, I don't think a rokh would fit. A creature of such size and ability would have the means to make sentient beings extinct, and such a foe would no doubt have been mentioned in 2009's Bara Magna content. The closest thing I can think of being appropriate is maybe something akin to Argentavis, which in that case would make them rivals to the Sun Serpents.

The Sandrays would appear to be squat, muscular ray fish with a venomous, saw-edged barb behind it's body and having a whip-like tail tipped with a hard club-like knobs, the sheer power being able to break bones. These creatures are amphibious, mostly dwelling in the unstable acidic brine that is the Liquid Sand but come up to the water to properly breathe, sometimes even going up to the surface of air. they also secrete a thick layer of mucus to properly swim through the acidic brine, both for protection against the environment and foes and to be faster. The sandray would also have small bumps on it's dorsal side under side that are all used as feelers, as well as have some longer catfish-like feelers surrounding the mouth. As no one has ever gone down into the liquid sand, no one knows what kind of strange creatures dwell there, including that which the sandray preys upon and is prey too; it is also unknown as to just how deep this submerged realm is in both the Skrall River and the Sea of Liquid Sand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have an idea for the case of the Spherus Magna folks supposedly having metallic bones. They did at one point have metallic bones, but that was an immediate effect done by experimentation on the Spherus Magna population during the reign of the Great Beings and Element Lords, possibly doing this to babies while still in the womb. With the leaving of the Great Beings, these edits ceased and future generations would have normal, natural bones. Unbeknownst to said future generations, the many metallic bones they would find would belong to deceased tampered organisms, including the billions of dead soldiers and civilians that perished during the Core War and The Shattering. A few artificial creature species created by the Great Beings, pre-rahi if you will, still utilize these and can be slain for their prized materials.

Please share your opinions on these thoughts and ideas, I really want other people's views on this.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is the demo. It's quite short, but I've really enjoyed making it.

https://soundcloud.com/pmdonnelly/araelectronicdemo/s-ij2jF

I would like to bring this piece made by Madu a while back to our attention. For it otherwise seemed to have been forgotten. When he comes back from his work, I hope he can expand on this piece.

Anyway, as for creatures native to Spherus Magna.

We have the Luwart salamanders, the Vienqaul, Nothern Mounts (have to think up more for this one) ridden by the Lother Bands, Primal Animalistic Natives without an organized society (these you would encounter in uncolonized lands), The Demnan Creatures/Demna, A Native Grasshoper species on Bota Magna (which I forgot the name of), and various species of Dinosaurs and other Lizards.

These are what I/we have thus far for Bota Magna. As stated, I need to expand on the Lother's mounts. Perhaps I'll just make them a species of arctic northern Dinosaur, or perhaps something else. Or maybe I'll just make them be an arctic varient of the mounts ridden by the Ostonigosa.

As for the rest fo Spherus Magna. Me and Iaredios have contemplated an undead that roams the barrens and grasses of Neala. There are also said flying serpents, a desert varient, the Ostonigosa Mount (species name I am unsure of), and not much else.

So, with that being said, I'll have to contemplate some stuff for native species.

EDIT: Here is a rough sketch I did of much of the Bota Magna Creatures said about above.

http://aidanbionicle1.deviantart.com/art/BIONICLE-Bota-Magna-Creatures-part-1-607126395

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Here is the demo. It's quite short, but I've really enjoyed making it.

https://soundcloud.com/pmdonnelly/araelectronicdemo/s-ij2jF

I would like to bring this piece made by Madu a while back to our attention. For it otherwise seemed to have been forgotten. When he comes back from his work, I hope he can expand on this piece.

We have the Luwart salamanders, the Vienqaul, Nothern Mounts (have to think up more for this one) ridden by the Lother Bands, Primal Animalistic Natives without an organized society (these you would encounter in uncolonized lands), The Demnan Creatures/Demna, A Native Grasshoper species on Bota Magna (which I forgot the name of), and various species of Dinosaurs.

These are what I/we have thus far for Bota Magna. As stated, I need to expand on the Lother's mounts. Perhaps I'll just make them a species of arctic northern Dinosaur, or perhaps something else. Or maybe I'll just make them be an arctic varient of the mounts ridden by the Ostonigosa.

As for the rest fo Spherus Magna. Me and Iaredios have contemplated an undead that roams the barrens and grasses of Neala. There are also said flying serpents, a desert varient, the Ostonigosa Mount (species name I am unsure of), and not much else.

So, with that being said, I'll have to contemplate some stuff for native species.

Bone Hunter mounts are called Rock Steeds, and are like the horses of Spherus Magna and are only on Bara Magna. Very wide spread across the deserts and plains of the Great Barren and the post-Revitalized world.

I commented on the song before, saying that I loved it and I wanted it extended. Listening to it again, it reminds me of some music from Civilization IV but with some electronica in it, which reminds me of E.S. Posthumus (which is always a good thing). It over-all fits Spherus Magna: An ancient world with an advanced past described in legends and myths, old ruins and relics (armor, vehicles and some creatures) dot the land and the great conflicts of the past visibly scar the landscape, all the while people try their best to survive a simple life in the midst of great change and destruction.

The heck is Denma?

Giant Grasshoppers? Wouldn't they need room for their great leaping? Doesn't sound appropriate for dense forests and jungles. And as for arctic 'dinosaurs', make them feathery and share the land with mammals. And if they are going to be dinosaurs, make sure that they have the tucked limbs, otherwise, one might as call them dragons (a preferable term IMO for it is less scientific) or general reptiles (which in that case they wouldn't have feathers).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: For the Northern Frost, maybe the southern regions can be akin to Whiterun from Elder Scrolls (which itself is based off of the tundra plains of Alaska), while the arctic belt is a desolate wasteland of ice and rock, then surrounding the north pole strange arctic life grows as one gets closer to the protodermis pool. What was once just a well of energized protodermis, the Shattering caused great cracks and divides in the region, and after the planetary reformation, and the avhagnu remnant has caused a disturbance with the faults and made the divided pieces float over the resulting crater. Except for the aforementioned red-orange and white grass plains, the rest of the Northen Frost will be unavailable due tot he wasteland belt.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is the demo. It's quite short, but I've really enjoyed making it.https://soundcloud.com/pmdonnelly/araelectronicdemo/s-ij2jF

We have the Luwart salamanders, the Vienqaul, Nothern Mounts (have to think up more for this one) ridden by the Lother Bands, Primal Animalistic Natives without an organized society (these you would encounter in uncolonized lands), The Demnan Creatures/Demna, A Native Grasshoper species on Bota Magna (which I forgot the name of), and various species of Dinosaurs.

Bone Hunter mounts are called Rock Steeds, and are like the horses of Spherus Magna and are only on Bara Magna. Very wide spread across the deserts and plains of the Great Barren and the post-Revitalized world.

I commented on the song before, saying that I loved it and I wanted it extended. Listening to it again, it reminds me of some music from Civilization IV but with some electronica in it, which reminds me of E.S. Posthumus (which is always a good thing). It over-all fits Spherus Magna: An ancient world with an advanced past described in legends and myths, old ruins and relics (armor, vehicles and some creatures) dot the land and the great conflicts of the past visibly scar the landscape, all the while people try their best to survive a simple life in the midst of great change and destruction.

The heck is Denma?

Giant Grasshoppers? Wouldn't they need room for their great leaping? Doesn't sound appropriate for dense forests and jungles. And as for arctic 'dinosaurs', make them feathery and share the land with mammals. And if they are going to be dinosaurs, make sure that they have the tucked limbs, otherwise, one might as call them dragons (a preferable term IMO for it is less scientific) or general reptiles (which in that case they wouldn't have feathers).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: For the Northern Frost, maybe the southern regions can be akin to Whiterun from Elder Scrolls (which itself is based off of the tundra plains of Alaska), while the arctic belt is a desolate wasteland of ice and rock, then surrounding the north pole strange arctic life grows as one gets closer to the protodermis pool. What was once just a well of energized protodermis, the Shattering caused great cracks and divides in the region, and after the planetary reformation, and the avhagnu remnant has caused a disturbance with the faults and made the divided pieces float over the resulting crater. Except for the aforementioned red-orange and white grass plains, the rest of the Northen Frost will be unavailable due tot he wasteland belt.

I never said the grasshoppers were giant. Not sure what gave you that impression.

As for my sketch of said creatures, what do you think of them? It's only the first part mind you, so more will come in the (hopefully) very near future.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I never said the grasshoppers were giant. Not sure what gave you that impression.

As for my sketch of said creatures, what do you think of them? It's only the first part mind you, so more will come in the (hopefully) very near future.

Well the sauropod could use some more nano-tech webbing and wiring coming from it's spine, and I can't exactly see the 'Vienqal'. I see now what you mean by the grasshopper. I apologize, I just assumed that it was a giant animal because that's what most people do, make small animals huge.

Hey, might I say that that is a nice hand-drawn doodle! I like the stylization. I myself try to make stuff as realistic as possible, which is both an advantage and a hindrance in itself.

As a minor update, Ghidora and I have a project we are working on and will unveil it when it is to a presentable degree.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

alright, update time.

First off, my internet usage is now limited for a couple of weeks (maybe more), so I will not be able to be here (BZP) as much as I have been able to previously do. going to be hard to not be able to just look up stuff. :lol: I then will be on an extended road trip, many hours being spent on the road and stuff.

Alright. So I have made a couple of ostonigosa (bone hunter) flags. While making these, I had some ideas that might change Neala and its history. My religion for the bone hunters is they see fire as being holy as it feeds their sky god via the fire's smoke, which they see as a materialized life force of the organic material. As such, I was thinking that maybe the 'fire tribe' of Vulkanos could be ostonigosa, and that the Element Lord of Fire could also be of the bone hunters. The fire people as seen in 2009's Bara Magna are the descendants of settled ostonigosa that were conquered and assimilated by Tajun when they were a super power, and at the time of Mata Nui's arrival the Vulkanites had fully separated themselves from their blood-kin and saw them as backward savages. It is possible that Fero could possibly want to return Vulkanos to the way of their ancestor's, or at least use such an idea as a cause to inspire his men.

These thoughts require fleshing out, but i love them. Anyway, here are my flags:

daryan_flag1.png Daryan, the Element Lord of Water.

I was originally going to put a basilosaurus in the flag, it's head at one side and its tail on the other until I forgot about it. I might do it later.

ketoteir.png Ketoteir, the whale land.

This flag was originally going to be used in Daryan's flag, but i decided differently. Water people minor and live on an island that serves as the gate between the Sea of Liquid Sand and the Endless Ocean Aqua Magna. Named as such because many whales and other large sea creatures washed up dead on their beaches in far ancient times, before the Shattering, and so are revered as mighty mythical beasts. Many of their bones have been used in constrction and decoration, including jewelry. Very weak and might be absorbed by larger powers.

zar-daguu_flag3.png Zar-Daguu, the Dark Falls (Bone Hunter power).

sand_bat_small.pngHere you can see the sand bat design more clearly. Hope you like it. :D

ostonigosa_symbol.png Not so much of a flag as more of a religious symbol for the Ostonigosa.

Has three layers: the fire at the bottom,, the smoke in the middle, and the sky at the top which looks like a crown and has the former-three moons over Bara Magna.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Just a heads up. I am working on the Nation Summaries for the Luhneah'n nations.

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up. I am working on the Nation Summaries for the Luhneah'n nations.

Okay great! Can't wait to read them and put them on the first page. Can I ask, where did you get that name from?

I have made more flags, but as I am typing this from my phone I can't show them at the moment. I'll be sure to do that when I can. I've been passing the time with Crusader Kimgs 2, and I am starting to think that maybe this project should use this game instead of EUIV. It has lower quality graphics which would allow more people to play it and make it'd go faster. We'd also be able to better show the appearances of the editted Spherus Magna races, as well as be able to personally play as some famous characters. We could use the duel system to showcase powers and abilities like the Avatar: Last Airbender mod, though some folks might need to be made unavailable due to being OP.

Drawbacks to this idea is that there are little diplomatic choices, lack of colonization, and no naval combat. Could we talk about this?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

More flags!

zar-daguu_flag5.png

Zar-Daguu redo. Much better in my opinion.

tsaiz-kuluu_flag.png

Tsaiz-Kuluu, the legendary mountain castle. Sacrificial columns can be seen dotting the plains before the mountain-castle.

khot-khad.png

Khot-Khad, the only true Bone Hunter city at the time of the planetary reformation and a trading hub. Situated between two mountains, this hive of scum and villainy is the birthplace of Fero, the rising bone hunter warlord who seeks to unite the Ruunics and has the potential power to do so. Animal on the flag is a Sun Serpent.

If one couldn't tell already, the Sand Bat and the Sun Serpent are similar. They are actually in the same group classification, both being Amphiterres. The Sun Serpents are the original animals, the Sand Bats being an antidermic species off-shoot corruption.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Could there be a green-ish feathered jungle warient of these Wyvern like creatures for Bota Magna?

pure_muscle.png

Could there be a green-ish feathered jungle warient of these Wyvern like creatures for Bota Magna?

Sure. But they aren't wyverns, they're amphiteres, winged serpents. They are feathered save their faces and underbelly. I imagine the Sun Serpents of the tropical regions of Bota Magna to have green feathers, golden scaly underbelly, and rainbow colored wings. Gorgeous creatures. But they are not only for show, they are quite dangerous, the desert variety being able to grow the wingspan of 18 feet (forest variants being much smaller) and just about all of them have boa-like methods of slaying via constriction either on the ground, at head-level, or in flight if large enough. Because of this, Sun Serpents can also grab onto things with ease, some even taking people's weapons and unbuckled helmets away. Sand Bats are not feathered but rather bald with some down along the back.

EDIT: I want to apologize for the lack of content, I have been pretty busy as of late. No work has been done on my part since those Bone Hunter flags. If I have any new content I'll be sure to let you guys know.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Those who live amoungst the Green Plains and Savannas have green Skin, differing from a mid-range green to a slight yellowish-green. Those who live amoughts the Arid lands have red tonned skin, and the skin tone toends to go from that previously said yellowish-green to red the farther out you go into the arid plains and steppes. Those who originate from deserts, such as the Lake lands have a reddish-brown to just straight brown skin tones. The farther north you go skin tones will get bluer and bluer until they hit indigo. Those who live amougst the Jungles and Tundras are rarely affected by the same factors that define the other skin tones. Those who live in the Jungle tend to be either Red skinned or Green skinned depending on what major group their relatives originated from long ago, however the lake of sunlight help to deepen the shade one groups skin tone happens to be. For example, since the Pyeor family originated from the Iron Tribe which lived amoungst a mostly arid landscape their skin has stayed that same shade of red, and has only gotten deeper in shade. It is important to note however that the Omnolins have Teal or Turquoise colored skin more so than say those of Luhneah, given the cold tundra environment the live in. As note as well, unlike the Vorox of the Lake Lands who have Brown skin, the Eastern Vorox have Reddish-Magenta colored skin, caused by their ancestors migrated northern then settling a bit more southern, due to this migration they retained a bit of brown.

The factors that define such differences are as follows;

Exposer to Sunlight. Such as living in the plains giving a mid-range green tone.

Exposer to Solar Intensity. Such as living in the Deserts giving a browner skin tone. Living in an Arid environment has both factors of the current and former spoken of, giving the reddish tone.

Exposer to the Cold and lack of Sunlight. Exposer to the cold whitens one's skin but also thickens it a bit, the less sunlight and more cold you are exposed to the very slightly thicker skin gets and because of the lack of sunlight skin goes from a white to a light blue. The further north you go the even bluer and bluer skin tones get until they become a deep shade of indigo.

Living amougst the thick Tundra Forests. Doing this will lessen the affects of the beating wind of the north, and thusly retain some of a groups original tone. It is also of not that since the lands of the Omnolins cut off into a cool desert that their skin tone deepens in green.

For reference for other specific groups not mentioned, the Lothers originate from ancient Neala and fled northwards in the wake of the Ostonigosa invasions that occured long ago, some fled to the far northeast of Bota Magna with sparce tundras, whilst others migrated west for a time to the Valley of the Great Beings, where they retained their green skin tone. Many years Later the Omnolins would come to split off from the Lothers and would come to interbreed with their long lost Northwestern Relatives, or otherwise know as Great Being Valley Men. This is where th Omnolins gained, or rather regained their green tone from. As for the Easten Skrall being Pink, they have become so due to them living more at some points of the year. As for the Jirapa, their skin is Orange in tone due to living at a higher elevation, but be it colder too.

So in short:

Temperate = Green.

Arid = Red.

Mountainous = Orange.

Desert = Brown.

Humid Shade = Enhanced Tone.

Cold Wind-Breaking Shade = Slight Blueing of Tone and Enhanching Tone.

Cold = Whitening of Tone.

Cold Wind = Slight Blueing.

Cold Beating Wind = Intense Blueing.

Total Whiteout and Tearing Wind = Indigo.

pure_muscle.png

Those who live amoungst the Green Plains and Savannas have green Skin, differing from a mid-range green to a slight yellowish-green. Those who live amoughts the Arid lands have red tonned skin, and the skin tone toends to go from that previously said yellowish-green to red the farther out you go into the arid plains and steppes. Those who originate from deserts, such as the Lake lands have a reddish-brown to just straight brown skin tones. The farther north you go skin tones will get bluer and bluer until they hit indigo. Those who live amougst the Jungles and Tundras are rarely affected by the same factors that define the other skin tones. Those who live in the Jungle tend to be either Red skinned or Green skinned depending on what major group their relatives originated from long ago, however the lake of sunlight help to deepen the shade one groups skin tone happens to be. For example, since the Pyeor family originated from the Iron Tribe which lived amoungst a mostly arid landscape their skin has stayed that same shade of red, and has only gotten deeper in shade. It is important to note however that the Omnolins have Teal or Turquoise colored skin more so than say those of Luhneah, given the cold tundra environment the live in. As note as well, unlike the Vorox of the Lake Lands who have Brown skin, the Eastern Vorox have Reddish-Magenta colored skin, caused by their ancestors migrated northern then settling a bit more southern, due to this migration they retained a bit of brown.

The factors that define such differences are as follows;

Exposer to Sunlight. Such as living in the plains giving a mid-range green tone.

Exposer to Solar Intensity. Such as living in the Deserts giving a browner skin tone. Living in an Arid environment has both factors of the current and former spoken of, giving the reddish tone.

Exposer to the Cold and lack of Sunlight. Exposer to the cold whitens one's skin but also thickens it a bit, the less sunlight and more cold you are exposed to the very slightly thicker skin gets and because of the lack of sunlight skin goes from a white to a light blue. The further north you go the even bluer and bluer skin tones get until they become a deep shade of indigo.

Living amougst the thick Tundra Forests. Doing this will lessen the affects of the beating wind of the north, and thusly retain some of a groups original tone. It is also of not that since the lands of the Omnolins cut off into a cool desert that their skin tone deepens in green.

For reference for other specific groups not mentioned, the Lothers originate from ancient Neala and fled northwards in the wake of the Ostonigosa invasions that occured long ago, some fled to the far northeast of Bota Magna with sparce tundras, whilst others migrated west for a time to the Valley of the Great Beings, where they retained their green skin tone. Many years Later the Omnolins would come to split off from the Lothers and would come to interbreed with their long lost Northwestern Relatives, or otherwise know as Great Being Valley Men. This is where th Omnolins gained, or rather regained their green tone from. As for the Easten Skrall being Pink, they have become so due to them living more at some points of the year. As for the Jirapa, their skin is Orange in tone due to living at a higher elevation, but be it colder too.

So in short:

Temperate = Green.

Arid = Red.

Mountainous = Orange.

Desert = Brown.

Humid Shade = Enhanced Tone.

Cold Wind-Breaking Shade = Slight Blueing of Tone and Enhanching Tone.

Cold = Whitening of Tone.

Cold Wind = Slight Blueing.

Cold Beating Wind = Intense Blueing.

Total Whiteout and Tearing Wind = Indigo.

Too specific dude. If you want, we can do polygenesis, where the different colors were created as separate isolated communities They all have the same genetic structure and thus the same species but have small differences due to where they are tailored to dwell. One of these races, the green-skins, came to be the dominant race by spread and civilized populations, but with the arrival of the Matoran Universe and the revitalization of the planet, that could change. Oh, and the vorox is an artificial creation by Jarra and Tahedin.

i found something you could use for some more Bota Magna creatures. These are extinct birds that lived in South America,jungles and arid-lands both. I don't know if early man fought with such creatures or not, I have my doubts as the skull structures of the larger specimens hearken back to the geologically-speaking brief dominance of large birds after the extinction of the dinosaurs.

phorusrhacids.jpg

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Alright, here are more defined parts of the Fire Faith. This also contains edits to the lore and they will eventually be corrected and added to the First Page.

Galitgel, the Fire Faith (Spherus Magna)

• Adherents call themselves Bone Hunters, roughly translated as Yasnyqid (yahs-KNEE-chid/keed/kid). Nealite translation of this is Ostonigosa. Also called Galitgites and Gatherers (with a capital G)
  • Worships the Sky, named Tsenkher. The sky itself is the deity, does not believe in an extra-universal or transcendent diety, but an in-universe deity.
  • Sees fire as holy; and as he is living fire, the Element Lord of fire is very holy.
  • Sees smoke as being materialized soul-stuff
  • Dutifully burns things in order to feed their sky god via smoke.
  • Something burnt alive, especially sentient, has a more powerful concentrate of soul-stuff in smoke, thus allows greater blessing in fortune (fate) from Tsenkher
  • Has carved stone pillars scattered throughout the world in order to sacrifice living things on
  • There are two Grand Pillars in the world, the Ruunic Grand Pillar, and the Zuunic Grand Pillar. These are used as official coronation sites where a great sacrifice is made and one is 'crowned' before the screaming blaze of the living aflame. There are rites that go with it, such as the most powerful vassals cutting their hands and dripping the blood on the pillar podium edge before the fire is lit. As the khagan is recognized and crowned, the vassals cut their other hand and drip it upon his head and crown.  
  • Noteworthy soldiers are given masked helmets. The higher the rank, the more detailed and ornate.
  • Holy colors are red or orange, blue, and grey or black
  • Faith was started by the Element Lord of Fire Ezen Galyn in an effort to be basically worshiped. He acted as a prophet to sate his thirst for divine recognition. The power went to his head. Other Element Lords did the same thing, though their faiths were not as complex and were slowly abandoned after The Shattering.
  • Next to Gruncharism and Khargnism, Galitgel is considered to be one of the most historically influential faiths of Spherus Magna. It does have an extremely large number of followers, in fact the faith appears to be geographically contained to closed regions, but its influence is vast.

Crowned is worded as such because I do not think they should have actual crowns and I am thinking of a suitable replacement. As such, the dripping on the head and crown may be changed. if one could not tell by the wording here, the usage of helmets with flip-up face-plates was popularized by the Bone Hunters; Nealites use this a lot, even Ackar, but in their own stylization which is the appearance of the Glatorian bare face on 2009 sets.

Also, some art.

ostonigosa_helmet_concept_1.png

Simplified Bone Hunter helmet. I plan on doing some redesigns so it looks a little bit more like the set-appearance Skrall helmet (but not too much, as these aren't skrall!). I aded multiple mustaches in a variant fashion (specific example is safavid) because it made it have similar ridges around the mouth that the set helmet has, but more could be done to separate it from the Cuman influence. The fire symbol on the forehead is a bohrok shield. Lazy, I know, but I wanted something familiar on there.

ackar_helmet_idea_no_visor.png

Concept for Ackar helmet. This is only for the Core-War relic armor. Modern armor is not as high tech and so has a similar flip-up like a cuman helmet. Those look like this.

ackar_helmet_idea.png

Concept with glass visor (probably some sort of clear carbon or something). Glass is okay, but there should be air filters in the nostrils of the face plate instead of glass. The 'glass' is clear when inside looking out, so don't worry about having ol'Ackar living in a blue world, looking out his blue window and remembering his wife, who was so blue...

old_story_banner_1.png

And to further show the face-plate idea, here is a banner for an old, dead epic I tried to make called The Ackariad (title was a blatant rip-off of The Alexiad) based on Ackar's later family, who used his name as the name for their family, such was his fame. That is one of Ackar's descendants. Though I only posted one chapter here on BZP, I wrote about four (I think).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so for months now, perhaps by now a whole year, I have been thinking over the 'Battle of Moracaiya' historical event for Bota Magna and the Luhneah'n Nations.

In order the events that would bring for this war and eventual tide-turning battle.

(By the view of the Local Naxkonju Populous): A Strange Lake is found, upon being lurred into it's proximity, the tiny Lake of Antidermis, a remnant from a Mythical time period, those natives consume it's contents and are corrupted by it's power.

These corrupted beings stage a coup to try and take over the whole of Noxtongu. This coup however fails and in tern splits the land between the Noxtongu and their relatives Naxkonju.

After months of preperation, and war training on the part of the 'Gifts' of the training of the Populous of Noxtongu. Spear Sniper Infantry mounted upon Luwart Salamanders. Tamed Vienqal Mounts of Elite Units of Cavalry. Quick-Footed Foot-Soldiers trained in the arts of Grounded and High-Flying Warfare, these men stand ready to slap some sence back into their cousins and get to the root of their corruption, but what they don't expect is that this Coup and Corruption may have all been a ploy by either Tahedin or the Makutine Cultists, perhaps both, it is really unknown frankly to them. As for these 'Gifts' their identities will be unveiled soon.

The war and major Battle of Moracaiya, the War for Moracaiya as it will be known is for a Holy Site, if conquered by the Corrupt Naxkonju they will convert it to a Makutine Holy Site. Moracaiya is an ancient Lenahist Holy Site, once two tribes, then united upon that site, they pledged allegiance to the Luhneah'n Union long ago and adapted the land into a Holy Site for the Lenahist Faith.

I have also created Nontongu Nation Summary and Pre-History.

"In the Time Before Time, long before the creation of the Matoran Universe, and long before the plight of the Dream Plague. There lived a small group of farmers, sculptors, and metal workers living in the lands of the people of Iron. The Pyeor family lived in peace amongst their neighbors and fellow workers of the land, living in a moderate wealth, enough to live by. For years they called this land home. Many years later the plight of the Dream plague would come to hit their home. In fear they fled from their home and to Tessera, however rumors were passed around, some of their family carrying the plague, and some of the plague making it to Tessera. So they fled, across the once green and fertile plains now home to Ostonigosa, and farther they ran 'til they made it to the inner jungles of Bota Magna. This land was home to great unknowns and more primal people. The Remaining Pyeor family struggled for survival, but soon more people came to this realm, all in search of the same thing, to survive and to call this land home. So, instead of competing, they thrived together, growing strong familial ties between each other with time. When the world was split, the people of this new moon banded together under the guides of who is counted as the first member of the to be relative royal Pyeor dynasty. Kim'nemed Pyeor united the tribes, and even more so until they where a proper union of tribes and nation states. The Dynastic Free Luhneannia Empirical Union, what would eventually simply be known as Luhneah.

Noxtongu, the nation who originally formed the united Tribal Union of Luhneah. Allied with her siblings in Tulufu and Bohrebeah had founded the grand nation under the familial and communal Alliances of lessor tribes, many of which excelled to greatness by the united power and order established within the HRE like union that it was at the time. Within time however, inner ties were toiled with and damaged from a dying lack of unity, such powers that wished to form this once grand union of tribes into a tyrannical despotism. This scheme would not come to plan, as minors fell off from the nation and the holder's tyranny weakening. Ending with a coup to put the original ruling family back on the common throne, the tyrannical king of old and his family who was meant to help the nation, away with their promises and so they fell.

The Pyeor family was the original ruling dynasty for generations, that was until a lack of heirs, and familial hardships were faced in the family. The lack of an heir, and a lack of suitable women to be the mother of a new heir to the Pyeor Dynasty was the major cause to their familial drop from relative royalty. And thusly a new family came to the throne, the Giuta family rose to the throne in light of such events, and in time came to be a hinderance rather than a help, and thusly were smited from their divine throne in the arms of the Goddess, and exiled from the grand jungles, and sparse barelands of the union. To live out the rest of their dying days defending themselves from wild beasts and what ever else that was out there.

Soon past tribes returned and the might of the nation was growing again. Times were good and production was prominent. With the discovery of rubber and new and more humane ways of extracting it, they processed it into long bands which they used to make slings and siege weapons. With the discovery of a tribe of Vorox under the ruling hand of a false god, the Luhneah'ns prepared for hostile contact in future times. However, to their unknowing a tribe, formed by a corruption of Gruncharism. The Lothers had formed a Horde to rival the strength of the Union. They came with a shock, and invaded Luhneah with a harsh push, surprised at their might, the Luhneah'ns were cornered, but eventually managed to subdue them into a rather sizable portion of the nation. And thusly the Lothers took it. Not more than a few months later had passed before the Luhneah'ns set foot for their reconquest of their northern territories, and not only kicked the Lothers out, but also hunted them down 'til they where nothing more than a couple of mere distraught tribes.

Many years had past and a new King, Gaden Pyeor. The only surviving son of the past king T'gyl Pyeor, the one who slew the Lothers, had past on, and his crown and throne past onto his son, on his new throne facing the skies, T'gyl would sit for even more decades to come. Amongst the other past members of his realm who ruled it, except for those of the Giuta family. There he sat above the canopy amongst Kim'nemed Pyeor, Julun Pyeor, Jhazict Pyeor, Ioda Pyeor, and Bedn'nen Pyeor, his forefathers and mothers of time long past. However, all was not well, with Gaden coming to the thrown many questioned his ability to rule. Being rather brash and naive in his ways. Not malevolent, but just incompetent. This however would make many lessor tribes split off, weakening the unions strength and their very reason for existence. However, a vision from the goddess came to Gaden, a vision of Six or more Gifts to fall from the sky, from a realm so unknown, so alien, so advanced, they would fall, and rise for the people of Noxtongu in times of greatest hardship, and unexpected disaster. And, with this vision came one word, one which Gaden in all his years and throughout his research he had not nor ever would hear since....

Until the day they would arrive....

Though be them not in that form, they would soon to be such however by the hand of the Goddess...."

Toa

pure_muscle.png

I have created a Cheatsheet for the pronunciation of Luhneah'n Bota Magna Nation Names.

Note, their language or varient consists of many clicks and hisses, and in their common tongue they rarelu put emphasis on vouls expect when speaking of royalty or those of high importance or prestige.

Also note that though Lothers name appear here, their pronounciation is almost identical to how Luhneah'ns pronouce in, and those of Bpta Magna who are not a part of Luhneah so also pronounce things like they do, only with less clicks and hisses, and more long-groaning sounds. But that'll be for another day.

(Q represents a half or soft hiss or nay sound in the back of the throat)

Moracaiya - (Traditional Pronunciation) Mho'kt-Raq'k-k'Ki'a - (Simplified Pronunciation) Moh-Rah-Kai-Yah

Noxtongu - (Traditional Pronunciation) Nō'x-T'kahn't-Gu - (Simplified Pronunciation) Nōx-Tahn-Goo (Tahn is pronounced like Taun in Tauntaun)

Tulufu - (Traditional Pronunciation) Tu'kt-'loo-Foo - (Simplified Pronunciation) Two-Loo-Foo

Bohrebeah - (Traditional Pronunciation) Bo'hkct-Rei-k'Bhā-ah - (Simplified Pronunciation) Boqh-Re-Bay-Ah

Naxkonju - (Traditional Pronunciation) Naxtc-Ko'nt-Zju (Zju = Zhu) - (Simplified Pronunciation) Nax-Khon-Zhu

Codehnta - (Traditional Pronunciation) Coq'c-Dehqn't-k'Tah - (Simplified Pronunciation) Coh-Den-Tah

Chahkaul - (Traditional Pronunciation) Chuaqkc't-K'cqowl - (Simplified Pronunciation) Cha-Kal

Chohba - (Traditional Pronunciation) Chqōh-Bhaq - (Simplified Pronunciation) Cho-Bah

Luhneah - (Traditional Pronunciation) Lhuq-Nay-Ahq - (Simplified Pronunciation) Luh-Nay-Ah

Lena - Lhae-Nahq

pure_muscle.png

• 3 weeks later...

Imrukii and I have finally come up with a name for the Element Lord of Jungle, and it only took us a couple of years to get around to it! It was mostly his working, I just had a small contribution. Anyway, his name is Puidami (pwee-dah-mee). I look forward to the flag Imrukii is making for this long-overdue oversight. I reccomended it be green with a blood-red flower on it, but we'll see if it stays that way.

For a while now, I have been trying to reconcile the way there could be a single universe while Lego's Bionicle says that there are alternate universes, while also incorporating my idea of a spiritual dimension interwoven to each of these universe while being separate yet connected, and also implementing Imrukii's idea that there should be a sort-of world nexus connecting the other universes. It seemed fruitless, but I remembered something from Germanic Norse cosmology, the world tree Yggdrasil, an immense tree that connected separate worlds. Using this template and making it more ethereal, I was able to combine the universe while the one 'tree' that the one universe and at the same time the spiritual nexus that imrukii wanted. I have named the overarching universe, The Macrocosm, and the separate worlds/universes called 'cosmoses', after the greater cosmos. Though after my changes the Macrocosm looks less like a tree and more like a flower with thorns, the roots also being the bulb. To make it easier to understand, I have constructed a cosmological concept chart.

a_rude_awakening_-_cosmology_concept_1.p

Here, the personable infinity whom the Nealites have christened as Grunchar, the Primordial Potter, is inaccurately enclosed to more easily show a line of transcendence that pierces and binds all the Macrocosm, the light effect coming from the circle of white there to show how it more accurately should cover the whole picture background.

I wanted to post what I had written down, so I'll be editing this later. And fret not, this stuff with the Etherealm will be relevant to the mod eventually rather than just fluff.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

WIP Flag for Puidami.

puidami_flag.jpg

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Here is my take on the Puidami flag, which i said should be green with a red flower on it. The dark stripes were a last touch, but I think they work.

puidami_flag.png

i tried to combine a flower and a skull, the skull being a common theme with the Element Lords as they appear to be like zombies infused with their armor and elemental powers. It is not as fancy as the other EL flags, but i think it actually works here. If one feels otherwise, please let me know.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is my take on the Puidami flag, which i said should be green with a red flower on it. The dark stripes were a last touch, but I think they work.

puidami_flag.png

i tried to combine a flower and a skull, the skull being a common theme with the Element Lords as they appear to be like zombies infused with their armor and elemental powers. It is not as fancy as the other EL flags, but i think it actually works here. If one feels otherwise, please let me know.

Can I Please finish mine first?!

pure_muscle.png

puidami_flag.png

Can I Please finish mine first?!

Yeah dude.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

If you're still looking for musicians I can help you. (You can listen to something I made in my signature). :)

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

My fanfiction (continuation of G1):

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Chapter7 Rescuers on the Red Star

My musical project: The Chronicler (the topic of the project)

Songs:

- Le-Matoran in Bota Magna

- Triumph of The Seventh Toa

- Building New Atero (Le-Matoran in Bota Magna VIP)

If you're still looking for musicians I can help you. (You can listen to something I made in my signature). :)

I think I speak for any active ARA developers when I say that I would gladly welcome you into the project.

I listened to the track, and though not bad, it wasn't symphonic enough for what i feel would be fitting for our project so far. I see quality though, do you think you could produce a separate demo? I appreciate your interest. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I think I speak for any active ARA developers when I say that I would gladly welcome you into the project.

I listened to the track, and though not bad, it wasn't symphonic enough for what i feel would be fitting for our project so far. I see quality though, do you think you could produce a separate demo? I appreciate your interest. :D

Thanks! :D But I'm not that good at symphonic stuff. I'm good at using pads and making progressive ambient music, but not symphonic...

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

My fanfiction (continuation of G1):

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Chapter7 Rescuers on the Red Star

My musical project: The Chronicler (the topic of the project)

Songs:

- Le-Matoran in Bota Magna

- Triumph of The Seventh Toa

- Building New Atero (Le-Matoran in Bota Magna VIP)