I've updated the flag.

vf1.jpg

(I know the macana/macuahuitl isn't that ornate, I'll change it later if you're not satisfied with it as it is now)

It's actually fine. Still don't have a name though. Do you have a story for it? Remember, the vorox are mostly Gruncharist but with superstitious practices muddling the core beliefs. Except for the powerful chiefs who had crowns of metal and metallic additions to macana weapons (usually imported from Neala or other outside lands if they are near them), think of most of vorox technology level being like the Dark Sun Dungeons and Dragon's universe (wood, leather, bone, rock, crystal. chitin -- especially chitin/carapace).

Somewhat related, i am thinking about making the entire center of the Western Wastes a proper wasteland with low levels of population, inhabited by animalistic vorox (akin to popular depictions of barbarian hominids) and be named in the vorox tongue: Ani'keyah, Death Land.

While in the shower earlier today, I had an idea for the Skrall. To mimic the rocky texture of the set helmets, some of them could make a mosaic of rough Black Spike obsidian on the foreheads and other places on the armor.

So, what are the tales of Toa Vanson? :P Will you be journeying with Imrukii in the dark depths of the temperate coniferous rainforest that is much of Bota Magna, or do you have your own path? Will he retire to be the first Toa composer in New Atero, possibly revolutionizing the medievalist tunes of Neala with his brand new sick beats?

Give me a couple of days; I'll write up a lore/short story thing for myself.

Thank you for accepting me in the project! I will try to be as useful as i can. I am still thinking about that idea about the toa schism, who can die, who kills who, etc. I have got little time for brainstorming with exams this week, but as soon as I finish, I will see if I can write a draft to discuss here. Anything more required of me?

Have you guys made up Bionicle ARA-friendly versions of yourselves yet? And ScratchR, any updates?

Edit: Double post merged. No worries; you're fine.
-Wind-
Edited by -Windrider-

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

OOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOHHhhhh!!!! The dreaded double post!

i already reported myself for it since there is no update in that post. Were the post of more substance, it would be fine. I asked whomever reads the report to merge the two posts into one.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Here's a new Boat Magna Flag for ya:

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

I've also come up with names for the other flags

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

The zyglak name doesn't fit well with the other ones made. And the vorox name is too cluttered, what did you do exactly to make it? I am using ideas I have gained from the quoted Vorox flag above for a ARA-friendly story i am writing, and I would rather not make readers go through reading it many times unless it has a deep, memorable meaning. The first part could be used for an ancient, now dead state of Jarraradat, however. It sounds faux-Coptic enough.

Reminds me of something: I would like to rename the existing vorox groups to coincide with the language-flavor I developed for them when I was part of Terra Magna. As you've made just about all of them, I wanted your permission, as well as help with English words that I could translate into names for them all (depending if the former goes right).

Love the Bota Magna flags though, KUTGW!

EDIT: Ghidora sent me a story synopsis involving the vorox. I'll be changing a couple of things to fit my established universe and then post the stuff (he's alright with this). Thank you Ghidora for adding to this project, we all thank you.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

The zyglak name doesn't fit well with the other ones made. And the vorox name is too cluttered, what did you do exactly to make it? I am using ideas I have gained from the quoted Vorox flag above for a ARA-friendly story i am writing, and I would rather not make readers go through reading it many times unless it has a deep, memorable meaning. The first part could be used for an ancient, now dead state of Jarraradat, however. It sounds faux-Coptic enough.

Reminds me of something: I would like to rename the existing vorox groups to coincide with the language-flavor I developed for them when I was part of Terra Magna. As you've made just about all of them, I wanted your permission, as well as help with English words that I could translate into names for them all (depending if the former goes right).

EDIT: Ghidora sent me a story synopsis involving the vorox. I'll be changing a couple of things to fit my established universe and then post the stuff (he's alright with this). Thank you Ghidora for adding to this project, we all thank you.

Okay, we can just use the name Palasa for the as yet not named Zyglak Nation.

As for the name of the Vorox nation, what language did you translate from for the Lake Lands Vorox? And what terms did you tend to use? With that, I could give it a proper name than just ""insert name here, YAP, DAT SOUNDZ GUD! Herp-Derp."" As it were.

As for, the renaming of the Vorox Tribes, I would have to read and hear them for myself before I can say yes or no. I would rather not change them, but if this system you're going by makes them sound better, I'll have to think about it. But until then, I will need to see them first.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

As for the name of the Vorox nation, what language did you translate from for the Lake Lands Vorx? And what terms did you tend to use? With that, I could give it a proper name than just ""insert name here, YAP, DAT SOUNDZ GUD! Herp-Derp."" As it were.

As for, the renaming of the Vorox Tribes, I would have to read and hear them for myself before I can say yes or no. I would rather not change them, but if this system you're going by makes them sound better, I'll have to think about it. But until then, I will need to see them first.

For the Vorox tongue, I combine Iranian Persian/Farsi, and Navajo in a tasteful fashion (meaning I trim and combine to make a what I think is a good sounding word). Let's take Istooh'Keyah, for example. First part is a mixture of Persian word 'Istakr' and the Navajo word 'Tooh' with both meaning 'lake' or 'small body of water' or less often 'sea' in the case for Persian, then the addition of the Navajo word for land, 'Keyah'. This word combo is strange as it contains more Navajo than Persian whereas most of my Vorox words tend to be mostly Persian. To get these translations, I use a translating website called Glosbe, and then a English-to-Persian dictionary on Google Books. Many vorox words tend to feature hyphens and apostrophes, like the name for my character on Terra Magna was Deeni-Ta'ali, which is made out of a complete mixture of the two languages and comes out as 'Keen (or) Sharp-One'. This is not always the case, however, as my rival Bishkufa-Anah simply used one Persian word, and one Iranian word, coming out as 'Flower-Eyes' (named as such because all vorox have fire-gradient iris colors, while this character had specks of purple in her eyes to go with the usual eye-colors; the idea reminded me of some flowers). This is by no means a comprehensive language, but serves as a guide to create authentic-sounding names while really is not authentic at all (one is combining two completely different tongues for Pete's sake).

As you can see, i have a little system for this, and that is why I wanted to name (or rename) them, but as they are your creations, you need to help me. Names stem from descriptions of places, culture, famous heroes, or maybe they are further in one direction than others. It's not enough to simply create a world: you got to fill it in.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

As for the name of the Vorox nation, what language did you translate from for the Lake Lands Vorx? And what terms did you tend to use? With that, I could give it a proper name than just ""insert name here, YAP, DAT SOUNDZ GUD! Herp-Derp."" As it were.

For the Vorox tongue, I combine Iranian Persian/Farsi, and Navajo in a tasteful fashion (meaning I trim and combine to make a what I think is a good sounding word). Let's take Istooh'Keyah, for example. First part is a mixture of Persian word 'Istakr' and the Navajo word 'Tooh' with both meaning 'lake' or 'small body of water' or less often 'sea' in the case for Persian, then the addition of the Navajo word for land, 'Keyah'. This word combo is strange as it contains more Navajo than Persian whereas most of my Vorox words tend to be mostly Persian. To get these translations, I use a translating website called Glosbe, and then a English-to-Persian dictionary on Google Books. Many vorox words tend to feature hyphens and apostrophes, like the name for my character on Terra Magna was Deeni-Ta'ali, which is made out of a complete mixture of the two languages and comes out as 'Keen (or) Sharp-One'. This is not always the case, however, as my rival Bishkufa-Anah simply used one Persian word, and one Iranian word, coming out as 'Flower-Eyes' (named as such because all vorox have fire-gradient iris colors, while this character had specks of purple in her eyes to go with the usual eye-colors; the idea reminded me of some flowers). This is by no means a comprehensive language, but serves as a guide to create authentic-sounding names while really is not authentic at all (one is combining two completely different tongues for Pete's sake).

As you can see, i have a little system for this, and that is why I wanted to name (or rename) them, but as they are your creations, you need to help me. Names stem from descriptions of places, culture, famous heroes, or maybe they are further in one direction than others. It's not enough to simply create a world: you got to fill it in.

Okay, the unnamed Vorox nation, is based around warrior guilds, and interesting artifacts, such as rare gems, stones, insects, ect. So combining words like blade, or shield, with something like gem or better yet artifact, may work. You have your system, and for me, that's quite a bit too complex for me to really wrap my head around, every time I would have to make the name of something, so for now on, when I make a Vorox flag, I'll tell you about their culture, and relative words, so that you can construct a proper name for them, how does that sound? As for the tribal Vorox flags that I have made, the general idea with them is that they are warlike, and at least have a fair about of primal traits associated with them, however, some are definitively different from one another, and that I shall go into at a later date, again a lot of that stuff just comes from a perception I have for them, but also ideas that pop into my head such as a specific tribes being more empathetic, or one being more ritual based, one following a unique system of ancestor worship, so on and so forth.

In other things related to this project, I just made another Bota Magna flag.

bm_tf4.jpg

Chimogonga

I base my inspirations for Bota Magna off of Mesoamerican, Amazonian, Central and South African, Burmese, and Indonesian culture and inspirations, mostly Amazonian, and African, but more so recently Mesoamerican, sometimes I'll put a little inspiration from other cultures such as Greek, Roman, Nomadic, and Native American. The names, are not derived from anything in particular linguistically, but rather from my own tongue, and what sounds good, foreign and tribal. The cultures and peoples, as well as any design present on a Tribal Bota Magna flag, are also based on culture. Case and point, the flag for Chimogonga is based directly off of Mesoamerican and Mayan patterns, yet not showing obvious things that you may expect, such as stone faces, and the like. Additionally, Paravora's flag design is actually based off of Greeko-Roman for the leaves branching out from the main core, and the inner designs from Mesoamerican. 

pure_muscle.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

Okay, the unnamed Vorox nation, is based around warrior guilds, and interesting artifacts, such as rare gems, stones, insects, ect. So combining words like blade, or shield, with something like gem or better yet artifact, may work. You have your system, and for me, that's quite a bit too complex for me to really wrap my head around, every time I would have to make the name of something, so for now on, when I make a Vorox flag, I'll tell you about their culture, and relative words, so that you can construct a proper name for them, how does that sound? As for the tribal Vorox flags that I have made, the general idea with them is that they are warlike, and at least have a fair about of primal traits associated with them, however, some are definitively different from one another, and that I shall go into at a later date, again a lot of that stuff just comes from a perception I have for them, but also ideas that pop into my head such as a specific tribes being more empathetic, or one being more ritual based, one following a unique system of ancestor worship, so on and so forth.

bm_tf4.jpg

Chimogonga

I base my inspirations for Bota Magna off of Mesoamerican, Amazonian, Central and South African, Burmese, and Indonesian culture and inspirations, mostly Amazonian, and African, but more so recently Mesoamerican, sometimes I'll put a little inspiration from other cultures such as Greek, Roman, Nomadic, and Native American. The names, are not derived from anything in particular linguistically, but rather from my own tongue, and what sounds good, foreign and tribal. The cultures and peoples, as well as any design present on a Tribal Bota Magna flag, are also based on culture. Case and point, the flag for Chimogonga is based directly off of Mesoamerican and Mayan patterns, yet not showing obvious things that you may expect, such as stone faces, and the like. Additionally, Paravora's flag design is actually based off of Greeko-Roman for the leaves branching out from the main core, and the inner designs from Mesoamerican. 

I was about to add Chimogonga, but after reading it carefully it just sounds like a distortion of the Mexican dish 'chimichanga'. Was this deliciously done on purpose, or a yummy accident like Yuma? Dangit, now I want a chimichanga... I'm salivating n' everything. :lol:

I had actually already made some plans with the vorox flag with the sword and jewel for that story I am writing. I'll PM you to see if we can combine these. If any ARA development member wants story and spoiler details, PM me and I'll hand over some of the rough ideas.

Work on the map has been non-existent lately, I apologize. I'll get back to it soon.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

bm_tf3.jpg

Paravora

bm_tf2.jpg

Chahkaul

vf1.jpg

Phakrahmn'Voristk

zyglak_flag_8.jpg

Palasa'Piril

bm_tf4.jpg

Chimogonga

I was about to add Chimogonga, but after reading it carefully it just sounds like a distortion of the Mexican dish 'chimichanga'. Was this deliciously done on purpose, or a yummy accident like Yuma? Dangit, now I want a chimichanga... I'm salivating n' everything. :lol:

I had actually already made some plans with the vorox flag with the sword and jewel for that story I am writing. I'll PM you to see if we can combine these. If any ARA development member wants story and spoiler details, PM me and I'll hand over some of the rough ideas.

Work on the map has been non-existent lately, I apologize. I'll get back to it soon.

I actually originally wanted to call it Chimagonga, but you know... Chima.... So NOPE. Chimo it is. Chimagonga < Chimogonga

pure_muscle.png

Wait, so what is it's name?

Chimogonga. I originally wanted the "Chimo" part of name to be "Chima" but didn't do that for... Obvious... Reasons... Anyway, I wanted to get that out about that the Nations name. I find it funny, because it would be like naming a Nation in ARA Galidor or something...

pure_muscle.png

Chimogonga. I originally wanted the "Chimo" part of name to be "Chima" but didn't do that for... Obvious... Reasons... Anyway, I wanted to get that out about that the Nations name. I find it funny, because it would be like naming a Nation in ARA Galidor or something...

Dude, I all can think about with that name is a deep fried burrito. I-- I can't take it seriously, all I can think about in relation tot he name is that it is 'The proud nation of anthropomorphic deep-fried burrito people'. Could you try something a little different? We could do Kiima. It wouldn't be the first time two very different things and places have had similar names, like Caucasian Iberia and Iberia in Spain, or Caucasian Albania and Albania in Balkans.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Dude, I all can think about with that name is a deep fried burrito. I-- I can't take it seriously, all I can think about in relation tot he name is that it is 'The proud nation of anthropomorphic deep-fried burrito people'. Could you try something a little different? We could do Kiima. It wouldn't be the first time two very different things and places have had similar names, like Caucasian Iberia and Iberia in Spain, or Caucasian Albania and Albania in Balkans.

Okay... It's canon. There a whole race of forgotten deep fried anthropomorphic burrito people living on Bota Magna.

(Kiimagonga is fine actually)

pure_muscle.png

Okay... It's canon. There a whole race of forgotten deep fried anthropomorphic burrito people living on Bota Magna.

Yes, and the Nealite Crusade into Bota Magna in ancient times wasn't about furthering the war against shadow, but the capturing and devouring of these chimichanga people, and their giant deep fried burrito celestial monster faux-goddess being brought back to Atero as a great prize and a feast for all to last a whole year.

:P

So it's settled, Kiimagonga is to be the name?

Today, i discovered that there exists a type of scarab in Arizona known as Dynastes granti. Unlike most scarabs, this kind is greyish tan and are some of the biggest beetles native to the US (which would explain why I have only seen one, albeit at the time unaware of it's native origins, thinking someone lost a pet or something). I would like to use these by inspiration somehow. Have any ideas, aside from being just a different species/race of scarabax beetle?

I actually think I might have something, I'll share if it becomes concrete...

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I"ve made another Bota Magna Flag, though, I am unsure if I am really impressed by it or not:

bm_tf5.jpg

Moracaiya

The Name "Moracaiya" is the name of a relatively important nation, because of a great battle that would come to define the spread of shadows (or hopefully lack there of) in the land. This nation adopted the teachings of Lenahism a while back, though they where never a part of Luhneah itself. They were once of a special type of Gruncharism, one that revolved around the environment, and the preservation of life. However, this was later adopted into Lenahism, and as such have become a major religious location, if the Makutine are to take this land, than they can more easily spread their shadows across Bota Magna. and thusly "The Battle of Moracaiya" is an event relative to Bota Magna, which is of great importance.

pure_muscle.png

I"ve made another Bota Magna Flag, though, I am unsure if I am really impressed by it or not:

bm_tf5.jpg

Moracaiya

The Name "Moracaiya" is the name of a relatively important nation, because of a great battle that would come to define the spread of shadows (or hopefully lack there of) in the land. This nation adopted the teachings of Lenahism a while back, though they where never a part of Luhneah itself. They were once of a special type of Gruncharism, one that revolved around the environment, and the preservation of life. However, this was later adopted into Lenahism, and as such have become a major religious location, if the Makutine are to take this land, than they can more easily spread their shadows across Bota Magna. and thusly "The Battle of Moracaiya" is an event relative to Bota Magna, which is of great importance.

I look forward to seeing all the background on, and build up to, the battle to give it more meaningful weight.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

yayz.png

Yur welkoam

Dude, I all can think about with that name is a deep fried burrito. I-- I can't take it seriously, all I can think about in relation to the name is that it is 'The proud nation of anthropomorphic deep-fried burrito people'. Could you try something a little different? We could do Kiima. It wouldn't be the first time two very different things and places have had similar names, like Caucasian Iberia and Iberia in Spain, or Caucasian Albania and Albania in Balkans.

Yes, and the Nealite Crusade into Bota Magna in ancient times wasn't about furthering the war against shadow, but the capturing and devouring of these chimichanga people, and their giant deep fried burrito celestial monster faux-goddess being brought back to Atero as a great prize and a feast for all to last a whole year.

:OMG:

How can I help your cause

yayz.png

Yur welkoam

Dude, I all can think about with that name is a deep fried burrito. I-- I can't take it seriously, all I can think about in relation to the name is that it is 'The proud nation of anthropomorphic deep-fried burrito people'. Could you try something a little different? We could do Kiima. It wouldn't be the first time two very different things and places have had similar names, like Caucasian Iberia and Iberia in Spain, or Caucasian Albania and Albania in Balkans.

:OMG:How can I help your cause

Ah, the great Chimichanga debacle of 2016. (On a side note, I think I know what I'm doing for april fools.)

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

yayz.png

Yur welkoam

:OMG:

How can I help your cause

Jokes aside, the altering of your story has taken an epic turn. Once finished, I will PM it to you to see if it is to your liking. It will retain the heart of what you penned, I just added fluff.

As a mini-intro to this origin story, i started with what many vorox see as the beginning. Here it is:

Before time, there was Tsui Difalkote, who sculpted the lands and we, the thinking ones, in his own likeness from the very clay of creation at the Birth Land. After long days the masked wizards came and went and empowered the Lord of Sand of the Zadishah Nahita, christened Jarrashah, who unified the sand people and remade the thinking ones of his nation in his own likeness with the powers of the wizard Tai-Hadooni. These re-sculpted thinking ones were named the Jarra’dine, our people. Then, there was the War in Paradise, where the like-gods Zadishah Nahita warred against each other and resulted in the souring of the land, the destruction of Paradise, and their own imprisonment by the glowing servants of Tsui Difalkote. Thus came the Old Dusk.

Now, in the Fresh Dawn, in the land now named Ani’keyah on the greater land of the Great Barren, which lies between far south of Nau'keyah and far north of Istooh'keyah, born out of the great quakes and the flood of flame at the beginning of the new day there was a settlement that lived among the glass ruins from the like-gods that came before. It was the only oasis in the land and was surrounded by the life-less sands, making a habitable valley. The denizens here, though isolated from the rest of the world, lived a simple but happy life free from the complexities of the outside world. They served their protector Tsui Difalkote and created things in his example. They also protected the world he created and was at peace with it, in his example.

...Then, the Fire Nation attacked! ...Again!

:P

For the vorox in this tradition, time, or at least the current era, begins with the Shattering of Spherus Magna; wanted to clear that up in case anyone was confused. The nature of their superstitious beliefs will be brought up later. And fret not, the heart of your story will be up next.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So... We have my story, Ghidora's story (which I know not of the details) and Iaredios' story. (See what I did there with the ' ?)

Three seperate regions, defined by us, the fans. Bota Magna, the Wastes and the Vorox, the tales of Iaredios. Not to mention the plights and victories of Toa Imrukii. As for Ghidora, again details I'll need to see. (The third being the Skrall and Jaripa, which.... Erm.... I don't want to spoil this, not without permission, but I think everyone knows, so...? Just know that Iaredios has relavence to at least one of these groups.)

In other news, I've been in contact with Monty, and I have to see what he says about my idea of him helping me make Vorox flags, I hope that it can help, his work and mine. Seeing as that I expect there to be atleast 30 or 40 flags for the various Vorox, all rather unique from eachother, yet all similar. Some more primal and animal like, others civil, defined, and orderly.

As for the individuels of Bota Magna, I do not believe that I need help with that, for I have all the concepts in my head. But I am willing to take suggestions and ideas if any are put forth.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

So... We have my story, Ghidora's story (which I know not of the details) and Iaredios' story. (See what I did there with the ' ?)

Three seperate regions, defined by us, the fans. Bota Magna, the Wastes and the Vorox, the tales of Iaredios. Not to mention the plights and victories of Toa Imrukii. As for Ghidora, again details I'll need to see. (The third being the Skrall and Jaripa, which.... Erm.... I don't want to spoil this, not without permission, but I think everyone knows, so...? Just know that Iaredios has relavence to at least one of these groups.)

In other news, I've been in contact with Monty, and I have to see what he says about my idea of him helping me make Vorox flags, I hope that it can help, his work and mine. Seeing as that I expect there to be atleast 30 or 40 flags for the various Vorox, all rather unique from eachother, yet all similar. Some more primal and animal like, others civil, defined, and orderly.

As for the individuels of Bota Magna, I do not believe that I need help with that, for I have all the concepts in my head. But I am willing to take suggestions and ideas if any are put forth.

Ghidora's synopsis fit only a small group and is meant to help flesh out the world, not act as a full fleshed out epic, akin to my synopsis of the origin of the Skrall and Greani Ateir. What i have given so far is of my own creation. i am currently adapting the heart of what he wrote out into a small thing. Also my character, as an adventurous chronicler, will be in the background of many of the important modern stuff, and when he is unavailable he will be replaced by either Tarduk or Kopeke.

Tell Monty i said 'Hi', lad has been awfully quiet lately, i began to fear for the worst! And fret not, you'll have freedom to Bota Magna to a great degree, but not limitless; break my flexible vision and I'll have to ask you to adapt it or scrap it.

I just added fluff.

I think I will love it. :inlove: :love: :lookhere: :wub:

Huh. Hey Ghidora, I just realized you said 'vorox of the east' in your outline, which then cannot be Ani'keyah (meaning Death Land, it is an uninhabitable wasteland southeast of Vulkanus that spans much of western Bara Magna). Want me to change such small details, or you good? I'll continue writing it after this is cleared up. And I'll try to refrain being too lengthy, the first chapter of the epic I am writing is about 9 MS Word pages long (include the prologue then it is 10 pages). :lol:

---- ---- ---- ----

Also, i think I have come up with names for the two main Agori variants (tall and small).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Apologies for not being as active over the break, I haven't really been in the mood to do much other than discuss things privately. Is there anything I can do besides tribal flags that you need me to do?

pure_muscle.png

Apologies for not being as active over the break, I haven't really been in the mood to do much other than discuss things privately. Is there anything I can do besides tribal flags that you need me to do?

To add to the fantasy side of things, as this is an expansion of Bionicle, I think we could use more defined animals and creatures native to Spherus Magna. Some could be affected by old Great Being experimentation and be seen as 'proto-rahi' (such as the 'biomechanical dinosaurs' to be seen on Bota Magna before Bionicle was originally cancelled), but most of them should be completely organic. Surely the entire planet isn't supposed to be occupied by rahi, though I do think a nice subject to touch upon later is how the introduction to super-powered, ageless biomechanical creatures affect the native wildlife. On the now-dead RPG Terra Magna, I brought up both that and how there might need to be an order of SM natives that protect the planet's wildlife and keep the biomechanical creatures from endangering or causing the extinction of animals.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Okay, I'm pretty. Sure I sent something over, a post, but it seems that the (darned) page reset. Pain in my....

To add to the fantasy side of things, as this is an expansion of Bionicle, I think we could use more defined animals and creatures native to Spherus Magna. Some could be affected by old Great Being experimentation and be seen as 'proto-rahi' (such as the 'biomechanical dinosaurs' to be seen on Bota Magna before Bionicle was originally cancelled), but most of them should be completely organic. Surely the entire planet isn't supposed to be occupied by rahi, though I do think a nice subject to touch upon later is how the introduction to super-powered, ageless biomechanical creatures affect the native wildlife. On the now-dead RPG Terra Magna, I brought up both that and how there might need to be an order of SM natives that protect the planet's wildlife and keep the biomechanical creatures from endangering or causing the extinction of animals.
Thats where the Luhneah'ns come in, in times of great destruction and sorrow, they will be there to protect and preserve the wildlife. Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

So I've mentioned the kingdom of Tajun and it's previous hegemony over Neala in the form of a hydraulic empire (controlling water sources to control people). Well, I had some thoughts: where did all these established wells come from that allowed these city-states to live reasonably in the harsh post-Shattering world and allowed Tajun to swiftly subdue Neala up to the domains of the Bone Hunters? An obvious answer would be that regular people built them as they were needed. But something else entered my mind: why does Tesara thrive and have vegetation when the rest of the planetoid is desolate? Here are my thoughts: There could be someone like Huangdi The Yellow Emperor, not a carbon-copy mind you.

--- --- ---

In ancient, post-Shattering times, when the Age of Anarchy had just begun, the people of Tesse and Arrah fought against each other for resources as everyone else did. Then there arose a hero now known as Neronikos [water engineer]. No one knows where he came from, cults say that he was born from Heaven, while Tajun says he was born in their walls (though this was probably propaganda to justify their hydraulic empire). Either way, he was able to make peace between these two feuding villages by figuring out ways to bring remaining water to the surface and build wells to the surface. The two chiefs, in their feud, attacked each other for their wells to eliminate their long-time rival. With people now dying because of foolish squabbles rather than natural causes, Neronikos gathered a party and took down the chiefs, uniting the two villages under a single king, appointing new chiefs to rule beneath him. Being the genius that he was, while also attesting to assistance by some White Spirit, he otherwise single handily designed the complex partially-artificial springs of Tesara and a system to move the springs' water into canals by clockwork automaton machinery. Jealous, many raiders and foreign chiefs and kings set their eyes on Tesara.

After successfully defending the twin-villages from each invasion or raid, Neronikus would meet with each leader and tell them that he can design wells for each of their lands. So, much of his rule was preoccupied defending from savages with deaf ears until their defeat, and then overseeing well construction. After wells and springs were constructed in major villages, Tesara held hegemony over all of Greater Neala until the death of Neronikus as everyone felt eternally in-debt to the king. After his death, chiefs and other rising crowns slowly broke their alliance with Tesara in order to fight with their neighbors once more for one reason or another. The people of Tesara christened their first post-Shattering king 'the Great', now often called Neronikus Magnus. For centuries his descendants held rule over Tesara untilthey became divided for religious reasons, as one of the twin villages became a hotbed for the Kult of Neronikos while the other retained their traditional Gruncharist practices (this cult will be represented in-game as the 'Kult of Heroes'; more on that later), and being incompetent rulers in the face of this growing hosility, the descendents of Neronikus were all assasinated and usurped by an upstart dynasty but this dynasty barely lasted a month before Kult of Heroes zealots had them massacred. Afterwards, Tesse and Arrah were led by independent kings, sometimes temporarily reunited via political marriages, but would not be firmly reunited until under the influence of Certavus Magnus, thousands of years later.

Some of the later wars had tribes and kingdoms destroy other wells to weaken enemies, but not many did this for obvious reasons.

Neronikus Magnus was not only a genius, but was said to be magical, being able to grow limited amounts of vegetation. He claimed to have gotten this 'blessing' from a White Spirit in the desert, and it was housed in an enchanted totem of some sort. This 'enchated' item is lost, but thanks to it there is some vegatation. Some believe it is buried in the heart of the Tesarite Valley because life used to fade the further it went from the kingdom.

--- --- ---

Now, the idea of the Kult of Heroes is that it would be a general term for cults that worship idols and spirits of famous champions and heroes, such as Greani, or Mata Nui. They believe in calling in the power from multiple hero gods is okay. I am sure that with all of his power and vigilance, Tahu is on this list. With the arrival of MU immigrants, their heroes and tales of their deeds have spread. As such, members of this loose religion might also carry idols and sacred items supposedly connected to Matoro, Lhikan, and others. This responds well to MU immigrants with their praise of heroes and personality cults, this feels like a natural next-step when in contact with the spiritual natives of Spherus Magna. Not all matoran and others will act like this, however. The numbers of the Kult of Heroes is slowly growing, and Gruncharists are getting annoyed by this, but it doesn't look like it will grow to be very large.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is a quick summary of the history of Bota Magna.

Long after the Shattering of Spherus Magna, on the Moon of Bota Magna, there was roughly 13000 years of anarchy, with peoples, most hunting and gathering from this new world, slowly developing as cultures emerged tribes fought for control of specific resources and territory, From the remaining Vorox Bands that would form Vorwoud, to the Ancient Ancestors of Gaden Pyeor. To the far north where nomadic peoples thrived and florished in the flatter colder jungle plains, rose a cult from the native religion that was shared across this new world.

Lotherism was born, the great Horde King Lother, designated himself as the God overall, he claimed himself destined to rule these plainlands, and jungle rainforests. Many followed him, but many more despised him, and a small group known today as the Omnolins set foot to the far northeast, in the lands of the Tundra Jungles and Forests. They would come to abandon the ways of traditional Gruncharism, and eventually Gruncharism altogether, to form Omnolinism. They sung songs in vocal tones abroad, saw native wildlife as grand spirits, and believed in no devine creator (caused by their great disgust of the tyranic zealot Lother), rather, they believed that existance itself is a network of spiritual connectives brought together through specific vocal and audable tones and frequencies. So, in their culture and religion, to the outsider, these tones may be scary, or bizarre. But to the Omnolins, these tones all represent something, and only they know of them. Outsiders be warned. Also, due to their isolation to outsiders, they have become extremely racist, especially to those of any form of Gruncharism, due to it's suspiciously quick birth of heresy of Lotherism.

For many years, the plainlands and upper rainforests where ruled indirectly by Lother, that was until his death, it was christened that one may be determined a direct messiah of Lother, come to rule his lands and people again, but this wouldn't come to be an answer, due to the inner conflicts that occured within the Hordelands priviously own by the "Grand Horde King." In the inner Jungles, Tribes found themselves in a struggled for power, many rose, and many fell, for 5000 years more, the peoples fought, that was until the rise of one man named Kim'nemed Pyeor, who would come to unite the Tribes of Noxtongu, Naxkonju, and Coravant. United, they found their cousins to the east, Tulufu, Mheirivah, and Limujongo united under Tulufu, and farther east, they found their Kin of Borebeah, and Borebeah united with their brothers and Sisters in Noxtongu and Tulufu. United together, they united with the Tribes of Mierza, and Nhejkorwa. For 7000 years this grand Tribal collective Empire Ruled, in peace and love under one Goddess that was said to have brought love and order to the people of inner Bota Magna. Lena, a Pseudo Great Being, in power and will, a direct spiritual relative of their embeded spiritual conciousness in their digital realm of subspace (more on this later).

In their 6087th year of rule, the Lothers invaded from the North, not knowing if they would be a Threat or not, the prior reformed nation of Vorwoud sent spies into Luhneah, believing falsely that they wished to invade them, this greatly weakened the inner organized defence of Luhneah, and because of this, the invaders broke into the capital and took much land, but the unity of Luhneah would not faulter, and for years they reconquered their lands, until the lone tribe of Chohba was left, and migrated off. The great Horde of Lother was hunted, and destroyed by the Luhneah'ns. Peaceful in nature, once they were threatened, they struck back like a nuclear winter, and massacred thousands of Lotherist heretics. Seeing this, tne power of Lena, united brothers and sisters, the Tribe of Moracaiya, anounced itself the great Lenahism Papacy and joined hands with Luhneah. Many more tribes followed suit, and joined the empire.

However, falsely believing them to be a threat, Vorwoud weakened Luhneah from the inside with their spies. Due to this, many decided to break off from them, and they became weaker. But this is when Gifts from the Goddess fallen from the Skies, Carrying Heroes from a world fallen to an ever present Shadow. And, they where given gifts, and sent in to Vorwoud, but, they were spotted, a war broke out between these two Powers. However, unbeknownst to Luhneah those Shadows had somehoe come to influence their brethren in Naxkonju, discovering a lake of Antidermis, it changed them, they broke off, unable to do anything. These Heroes faught of Vorox. But one of the Heroes came to spare Kabrua, for he was simply protecting his people, and wanted not to live in fear, like what this Hero once tried to do for his own. The Savages wreaked Havoc on the decaying Empire, and it fell. But not before Bota Magna was Reformed with Spherus Magna.

The War against the Shadows had Begun. And a more complex Conflict would soon arise. Between Great Being and the will of Their Creation's Protectors. A Conflict to determine the fate of Nova Atero, and the future of Spherus Magna as a whole. Would it ever be Unified as Mata Nui wished? Or will it fall to a dictatorship? This is to come.

So what do you think?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Long after the Shattering of Spherus Magna, on the Moon of Bota Magna, there was roughly 13000 years of anarchy, with peoples, most hunting and gathering from this new world, slowly developing as cultures emerged tribes fought for control of specific resources and territory, From the remaining Vorox Bands that would form Vorwoud, to the Ancient Ancestors of Gaden Pyeor. To the far north where nomadic peoples thrived and florished in the flatter colder jungle plains, rose a cult from the native religion that was shared across this new world.

Lotherism was born, the great Horde King Lother, designated himself as the God overall, he claimed himself destined to rule these plainlands, and jungle rainforests. Many followed him, but many more despised him, and a small group known today as the Omnolins set foot to the far northeast, in the lands of the Tundra Jungles and Forests. They would come to abandon the ways of traditional Gruncharism, and eventually Gruncharism altogether, to form Omnolinism. They sung songs in vocal tones abroad, saw native wildlife as grand spirits, and believed in no devine creator (caused by their great disgust of the tyranic zealot Lother), rather, they believed that existance itself is a network of spiritual connectives brought together through specific vocal and audable tones and frequencies. So, in their culture and religion, to the outsider, these tones may be scary, or bizarre. But to the Omnolins, these tones all represent something, and only they know of them. Outsiders be warned. Also, due to their isolation to outsiders, they have become extremely racist, especially to those of any form of Gruncharism, due to it's suspiciously quick birth of heresy of Lotherism.

For many years, the plainlands and upper rainforests where ruled indirectly by Lother, that was until his death, it was christened that one may be determined a direct messiah of Lother, come to rule his lands and people again, but this wouldn't come to be an answer, due to the inner conflicts that occured within the Hordelands priviously own by the "Grand Horde King." In the inner Jungles, Tribes found themselves in a struggled for power, many rose, and many fell, for 5000 years more, the peoples fought, that was until the rise of one man named Kim'nemed Pyeor, who would come to unite the Tribes of Noxtongu, Naxkonju, and Coravant. United, they found their cousins to the east, Tulufu, Mheirivah, and Limujongo united under Tulufu, and farther east, they found their Kin of Borebeah, and Borebeah united with their brothers and Sisters in Noxtongu and Tulufu. United together, they united with the Tribes of Mierza, and Nhejkorwa. For 7000 years this grand Tribal collective Empire Ruled, in peace and love under one Goddess that was said to have brought love and order to the people of inner Bota Magna. Lena, a Pseudo Great Being, in power and will, a direct spiritual relative of their embeded spiritual conciousness in their digital realm of subspace (more on this later).

In their 6087th year of rule, the Lothers invaded from the North, not knowing if they would be a Threat or not, the prior reformed nation of Vorwoud sent spies into Luhneah, believing falsely that they wished to invade them, this greatly weakened the inner organized defence of Luhneah, and because of this, the invaders broke into the capital and took much land, but the unity of Luhneah would not faulter, and for years they reconquered their lands, until the lone tribe of Chohba was left, and migrated off. The great Horde of Lother was hunted, and destroyed by the Luhneah'ns. Peaceful in nature, once they were threatened, they struck back like a nuclear winter, and massacred thousands of Lotherist heretics. Seeing this, tne power of Lena, united brothers and sisters, the Tribe of Moracaiya, anounced itself the great Lenahism Papacy and joined hands with Luhneah. Many more tribes followed suit, and joined the empire.

However, falsely believing them to be a threat, Vorwoud weakened Luhneah from the inside with their spies. Due to this, many decided to break off from them, and they became weaker. But this is when Gifts from the Goddess fallen from the Skies, Carrying Heroes from a world fallen to an ever present Shadow. And, they where given gifts, and sent in to Vorwoud, but, they were spotted, a war broke out between these two Powers. However, unbeknownst to Luhneah those Shadows had somehoe come to influence their brethren in Naxkonju, discovering a lake of Antidermis, it changed them, they broke off, unable to do anything. These Heroes faught of Vorox. But one of the Heroes came to spare Kabrua, for he was simply protecting his people, and wanted not to live in fear, like what this Hero once tried to do for his own. The Savages wreaked Havoc on the decaying Empire, and it fell. But not before Bota Magna was Reformed with Spherus Magna.

The War against the Shadows had Begun. And a more complex Conflict would soon arise. Between Great Being and the will of Their Creation's Protectors. A Conflict to determine the fate of Nova Atero, and the future of Spherus Magna as a whole. Would it ever be Unified as Mata Nui wished? Or will it fall to a dictatorship? This is to come.

So what do you think?

First off, there is a Jungle Pope? Does he lead the Jungle Germans too, and head the sacred feasting of the fried-burrito people? :lol:

Kabrua leads not only his people, but he serves his god Tahedin. Vorwoud has become zealous since the Reformation of Spherus Magna as it was prophesied as the sign of the return of their god and the beginning of the end times. Also, they are much more powerful than the other Bota Magnans, but they do not engage in open warfare unless defending or until the start of the Great Being Civil War GBCW). Espionage warfare is fine for Vorwoud pre-GBCW, but if you need a main enemy for thine forest squabbles then I recommend the skrall & jirapa or concocting a new country. If you are to be using the skrall and their masters, their flags are based off of maze patterns of the kingdom founder; you can add low-detail creatures or mountains and stuff while retaining the unique maze pattern somewhere on the flag, Bota Magna has plenty of both (especially creatures, get creative here: dinosaurs, cloverfield-monster, animal combos, myths, etc).

I also noticed that the mountains were not mentioned. Strange that kingdoms of jirapa and skrall have no influence on Bota Magna, especially when the larger peaks and rocky plateaus were the main bases for the Element Lord of Rock...

Lastly, how will this stuff affect New Atero? That city is almost a continent away. Does this answer contain spoilers? If so, PM me.

EDIT: Stuff on the front page is a bit outdated. I've updated a couple of things, but there is still more to do. This is an immediate objective for myself. If you feel I missed anything, please alert me of it while I am tidying up.

And Imrukii, You have yet to give me nation-specific descriptions of your Bota Magna countries. Could you please do that and not have a grouped-together synopsis? Things can crossover between descriptions, it's going to happen as we're dealing with history, but this is imperative. I myself am going to be working on making descriptions on countries and giving the rest of the established Nealites their flags (and descriptions). doing this means I'll be putting other things I have been working on on hold, but I feel it is necessary.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So what do you think?

First off, there is a Jungle Pope? Does he lead the Jungle Germans too, and head the sacred feasting of the fried-burrito people? :lol:

Kabrua leads not only his people, but he serves his god Tahedin. Vorwoud has become zealous since the Reformation of Spherus Magna as it was prophesied as the sign of the return of their god and the beginning of the end times. Also, they are much more powerful than the other Bota Magnans, but they do not engage in open warfare unless defending or until the start of the Great Being Civil War GBCW). Espionage warfare is fine for Vorwoud pre-GBCW, but if you need a main enemy for thine forest squabbles then I recommend the skrall & jirapa or concocting a new country. If you are to be using the skrall and their masters, their flags are based off of maze patterns of the kingdom founder; you can add low-detail creatures or mountains and stuff while retaining the unique maze pattern somewhere on the flag, Bota Magna has plenty of both (especially creatures, get creative here: dinosaurs, cloverfield-monster, animal combos, myths, etc).

I also noticed that the mountains were not mentioned. Strange that kingdoms of jirapa and skrall have no influence on Bota Magna, especially when the larger peaks and rocky plateaus were the main bases for the Element Lord of Rock...

Lastly, how will this stuff affect New Atero? That city is almost a continent away. Does this answer contain spoilers? If so, PM me.

EDIT: Stuff on the front page is a bit outdated. I've updated a couple of things, but there is still more to do. This is an immediate objective for myself. If you feel I missed anything, please alert me of it while I am tidying up.

And Imrukii, You have yet to give me nation-specific descriptions of your Bota Magna countries. Could you please do that and not have a grouped-together synopsis? Things can crossover between descriptions, it's going to happen as we're dealing with history, but this is imperative. I myself am going to be working on making descriptions on countries and giving the rest of the established Nealites their flags (and descriptions). doing this means I'll be putting other things I have been working on on hold, but I feel it is necessary.

This is the history of Bota Magna and Luhneah Pre-Reformation of Spherus Magna. Unless I'm missing something, there were no skrall or Jirapa prior to this.

And Also, Luhneah is not weak at all, yes. They are tribal, and yes rather primitive, but what they lack in advanced tools (as in actuel building tools), they make up for in Manpower and Strategy. They are also far from savage, and are rather accepting of others. But, they have made some large advancements militarily, and they are much stronger than their tribal brethren. For one thing, they have Sling-based catapolts, and slingshot based weaponry, like giant spear shooters that are armed by individual soldiers. They also have strategically effective swords (insert example here) as well as mounts from their sisters in Tulufu, which are basically dinosaur mounts. They also carry crude granades, made from a mixture of certain minerals found in the crevasses owned by Borebeah. There is a distinction between Luhneah and the rest of Bota Magna, think of it kind of like the Incas in EUIV (Luhneah) and the rest of South American being the Bota Magna native tribes. Though, they are both in this case the same people, just one group made a collective and advanced far beyond their spear and blowdart shooting neighbors. You can also think of Luhneah as any one of the stronger west African nations in EUIV technology wise, compared to say, Mutapa or Kongo starting out (and soon to be more, with Mare Nostrum coming).

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Ghidora's synopsis fit only a small group and is meant to help flesh out the world, not act as a full fleshed out epic, akin to my synopsis of the origin of the Skrall and Greani Ateir. What i have given so far is of my own creation. i am currently adapting the heart of what he wrote out into a small thing. Also my character, as an adventurous chronicler, will be in the background of many of the important modern stuff, and when he is unavailable he will be replaced by either Tarduk or Kopeke.

Tell Monty i said 'Hi', lad has been awfully quiet lately, i began to fear for the worst! And fret not, you'll have freedom to Bota Magna to a great degree, but not limitless; break my flexible vision and I'll have to ask you to adapt it or scrap it.

I just added fluff.

I think I will love it. :inlove: :love: :lookhere: :wub:

Huh. Hey Ghidora, I just realized you said 'vorox of the east' in your outline, which then cannot be Ani'keyah (meaning Death Land, it is an uninhabitable wasteland southeast of Vulkanus that spans much of western Bara Magna). Want me to change such small details, or you good? I'll continue writing it after this is cleared up. And I'll try to refrain being too lengthy, the first chapter of the epic I am writing is about 9 MS Word pages long (include the prologue then it is 10 pages). :lol:

---- ---- ---- ----

Also, i think I have come up with names for the two main Agori variants (tall and small).

Whoops, I forgot about this. D: Sorry.

Yes, that would be nice, thank you.

Let me start off by saying, I hate long posts like these. I apologize to everyone.

Lotherism was born, the great Horde King Lother, designated himself as the god overall, he claimed himself destined to rule these plainlands, and jungle rainforests. Many followed him, but many more despised him, and a small group known today as the Omnolins set foot to the far northeast, in the lands of the Tundra Jungles and Forests. They would come to abandon the ways of traditional Gruncharism, and eventually Gruncharism altogether, to form Omnolinism. They sung songs in vocal tones abroad, saw native wildlife as grand spirits, and believed in no devine creator (caused by their great disgust of the tyranic zealot Lother), rather, they believed that existance itself is a network of spiritual connectives brought together through specific vocal and audable tones and frequencies. So, in their culture and religion, to the outsider, these tones may be scary, or bizarre. But to the Omnolins, these tones all represent something, and only they know of them. Outsiders be warned. Also, due to their isolation to outsiders, they have become extremely racist, especially to those of any form of Gruncharism, due to it's suspiciously quick birth of heresy of Lotherism.

So what do you think?

This is the history of Bota Magna and Luhneah Pre-Reformation of Spherus Magna. Unless I'm missing something, there were no skrall or Jirapa prior to this.

And Also, Luhneah is not weak at all, yes. They are tribal, and yes rather primitive, but what they lack in advanced tools (as in actuel building tools), they make up for in Manpower and Strategy. They are also far from savage, and are rather accepting of others. But, they have made some large advancements militarily, and they are much stronger than their tribal brethren. For one thing, they have Sling-based catapolts, and slingshot based weaponry, like giant spear shooters that are armed by individual soldiers. They also have strategically effective swords (insert example here) as well as mounts from their sisters in Tulufu, which are basically dinosaur mounts. They also carry crude granades, made from a mixture of certain minerals found in the crevasses owned by Borebeah. There is a distinction between Luhneah and the rest of Bota Magna, think of it kind of like the Incas in EUIV (Luhneah) and the rest of South American being the Bota Magna native tribes. Though, they are both in this case the same people, just one group made a collective and advanced far beyond their spear and blowdart shooting neighbors. You can also think of Luhneah as any one of the stronger west African nations in EUIV technology wise, compared to say, Mutapa or Kongo starting out (and soon to be more, with Mare Nostrum coming).

No, I meant descriptions for each country. Look at the front page for ideas. Like, the meanings or inspiration behind flags, and then separately a history for each country, not all of them grouped together in a long paragraph. Separation. Means more work, but it creates organization and easier digestion.

And how close is this 'lake of antidermis' to Neala and how large is it? If it is large enough, I am sure it would have been destroyed after much costly warfare from the Nealite Crusades. I plan on changing some details concerning the Nealite Crusades, but the soul of it as well as much of it overall will remain the same: after driving Giant forces from Neala and Greani Atier's death, his heirs pursued the great victory and sacrifice of their heroic patriarch, marching across much of the planet to destroy the stuff of shadows as well anyone standing in their way. Any left are in small numbers that are in wells or springs and corrupt local populations with their honeyed words. ...Unless something is daring  collectives to slither their slimy tar selves into a larger collection of trancendent multi-conscious blob, not sure what would do that. I'd love to hear ideas.

Skrall are originally from Bota Magna. I hint as such in my Skrall Origin stuff (thick forests and dark mountains), also Biosector01 has this to say:

Bota Magna

Bota Magna, also known as the Great Jungle, is a large forest formerly ruled by the Element Lord of Jungle. The Earth Tribe's lands, formerly ruled by the Element Lord of Earth, are also located in this region. The Skrall homeland is located in the mountains of the Great Jungle, and was ruled by the Element Lord of Rock. After the Shattering, it became a separate celestial body.

For the Earth Tribe, you could very well make it so that they lived in the swamps and tended soil for agriculture (one could actually say that is their origin, enslaved farmers for other more brutal powers, and then shipped off to other regions by the ancient Jirapatine Empire. You can just feel the brain juices a-flowin'...). In fact, I didn't know this part about them, and slightly messes with stuff I had written. Back to the drawing board then!

Also, i always though of some cultural regions of Bota Magna being like Africa. Remember, i recommend making a country like Mali in that is a strong empire that fell apart due to infighting. I see Bota Magna as basically a large Canadian forest and coniferous jungle inhabited by unique forest inhabitants, and Vorwoud (thinking of changing the name of this) is like Gorilla City from DC Comics.

Speaking of 'Vorwoud', they are the descendants of a large-scale invasion into Bota Magna by Jarra'shah (or Jarraradat'Shah) during the Core War, his occupation making the area that 'Vorwoud' controls be more arid then the rest of Bota Magna (though nowhere to the degree of Bara Magna). Who is this Gadeon Pyor Gaden Pyeor? Talking about about this reminded me of something.

As the map edits I have created visibly show the history of the Battle of Bara Magna, i feel that there should be some visible scars from the Core War. Ideas include: the sea east of Geneteira was caused by a mass flooding and earth shifting by an alliance between the Lords of Earth and Water against Sand; a part of Istooh'keyah is actually a part of the ocean floor brought to the surface; and there should be unnatural mountain formations valleys as relics from the ancient War in Paradise; Oh, and as a crazy military expedition, there should be the remains of a sizeable island in Aqua Magna as one or a couple of Element Lords allied to attack the capital and underwater forces of the Lord of Water. If you have more crazy ideas for physical scars left from the Core War, please let me know. These are nature-based gods of war and fought against each other for centuries, I am sure they left as much of a scar on Spherus Magna as the Shattering did. Atero was decreed a safe-zone, so that is why much of Neala is left untouched due to it's proximity to the heart of the land.

And from that, another idea! By inspiration by Jarra'shah but not going to the degree of the Lord of Sand, the Lord of Water could have asked the presumed-dead Great Being Tahedin to change some of his elite soldiers to be like fish-people, Tahedin agreeing so that he could secretly control these things like he will be able to with the vorox of 'Vorwoud'. But unbeknownst to Tahedin, the Lord of Water made a covenant with a celestial monster deep in the ocean. After the Shattering of Spherus Magna and the Imprisonment of the Element Lords by Energized Protodermis (or Mongoson), the remnants of the Lord of Water's island forces were drowned and the elite unnamed fish-people were left to their own devices. They formed tribal societies and served their abominable deity, some of them becoming feral. Their base was far away from the region that Mata Nui crashed on in the Great Cataclysm, so that's why none were encountered (except maybe rumors with Mahri-Nui... ). I imagine them being more sentient versions of The Trench race from Aquaman (here's a picture, but I feel required to warn that it has blood. Here's another, with their king all angry)

Also:

Northern Frost

The Northern Frost is an icy region in the far north of the planet. It was formerly ruled by the Element Lord of Ice.%5B1%5D Food has always been hard to come by in this region. The Kanohi Ignika was cooled in one of its icy caverns. After the Shattering, the Northern Frost was included on the new celestial body of Bota Magna. After the planet's reformation, it has returned to being a separate area of Spherus Magna.

The Northern Frost is it's own landmass and should be fleshed out with it's own cultures, but due to the terrain it should be much less populated compared to the river-centered land of Neala and the thick forests of Bota Magna. As the Northern Frost was attached to the planetoid that made of the satellite Bota Magna, there should be low-level mountains and some rivers separating the two. Main thing that comes to my mind about this is region of Skyrim on Cyrodil. This is making my imagination going, I'll be off to work on the map once I am done writing this post.

Whoops, I forgot about this. D: Sorry.

Yes, that would be nice, thank you.

No prob. Whether about thine vorox or or other things, I kept writing. I would like to get as much done before my interest in my project fades again. Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have a loooooooot of explaining to do, huh?

Okay let me start of by stating some details about Noxtongu. They are a tribal monarchy, that has been ruled by the same family for thousands of years, if not more. This family is known as the Pyeor family, no one truly knows their origins, but they claim to be long ancient decendents of the Iron Tribe from long ago, apparently, there was a small group who fled their homelands due to the coming of the dream plague, ho they knew of this is a mystery, but regardless they came to live in Tesara, and eventually traveled even farther, they traveled to the far east, through the ancient lands that would eventually be "ruled" by Bone Hunters, and trecked the long journey around the Jirapa Mountains from the south, and traveled farther inland to the denser jungles and rainforest of Bota magna, here, they started again, and created complex tribal infrastructures, at this point they were not yet known as Noxtongu, or anything of the sort, they were simply forgotten, some others traveled to Bota Magna too, but the Pyeor Family held the strongest grasp in the region. At least thats what they say.

Anway, when Bota Magna came to be its own entity, the Pyeor family had already spread their genetics throughout the jungles, populating them, with other travelers who came, and other families, yet they all shared this blood which would be declared Royal. The first to unite their people was Kim'nemed (Kim-Nem-med) Pyeor (Py-yeor), and he did. He pushed back the Lothers, and died a Hero. His son Jono Pyeor was much less notable, and turned to be a late king, dying at a young age, but not before he had a son, named T'gyl (Tee-Gill) Pyeor, who would come to be a great man,he better united his people, all but completely destroyed the invaders from the north, and established elaborate trade routes which allowed his united empire to flourish, with a vast wealth of money, that also influenced and helped to improve even the smallest of tribes. The Chohba, a descendant of the Lothers, organized raid parties to try and invade Noxtongu, but the Noxtongu, armed with their spear sling snipers, sling-polts, and Luwart Cavelry (Luwart are large flat lizards) fought back the Chohba, and utterly destroyed them. Leaving them once again as a nomadic band, as they were left once long ago.

T'gyl Pyeor lived to the age of 87 and bore three sons, only one of which, his youngest, would live to bare the title as Ruler. This son was Gaden Pyeor, whom many where skeptical of, and doubtful of. But, Gaden, had a vision in a dream, that a female being, he could only describe as 'The Goddess' came to him in his dreams, and told him of gifts, to fall from the sky, to help him and his people when the time came. However, others did fall from the sky, captured by savages deep in the wood of Bota Magna, Gaden knew of this, and marched his armies deep-wood, to retrieve this fallen friend of sort, but this was that the 'gifts from the skies' but instead a lone being, in green clade armor, with silver and grey. His name, was Lewa. And they treated him as a friend. However, more heroes were to arrive, he just knew it. And they did.

When the gifts finally did fall from the sky, they helped to rebuild Luhneah, and protect it. They were eventually sent into Vorwoud, but again (like i said previously) were caught, but escaped, perhaps it didn't start a war as I initially intended, but it did spur their relations to be up in arm. However, if they had declared war, it would have been a grand one, though who would win, would be determinate of many factors. Certain, the gifts would have helped Noxtongu.

However, luhneah, did fall to tribal savages and loose bands of Lothers, Vorwoud wasn't involved, but that didn't matter, Luhneah as a tribal union and empire still fell, and the three main 'tribes' (more like lower kingdoms now) would reform into actual kingdoms, and eventually reunite to create a much stronger threat that was lurking, the Makutine, Jirapa, and perhaps even the skrall.

As for the lake of Antidermis, it's a small lake situated in Bota Magna, not Neala. If I said it was Neala before, I apologize, that was a dun-goof on my part.

I honestly think it would be fun to play as Noxtongu, and try to reclaim your people form the Makutine and the antidermis, whilst also trying to reformed Luhneah back into a great nation.

But I am willing to have this adapted into anything we need, Iaredios, if you must, you certainly can change something or really anything you wish with this.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Okay let me start of by stating some details about Noxtongu. They are a tribal monarchy, that has been ruled by the same family for thousands of years, if not more. This family is known as the Pyeor family, no one truly knows their origins, but they claim to be long ancient decendents of the Iron Tribe from long ago, apparently, there was a small group who fled their homelands due to the coming of the dream plague, ho they knew of this is a mystery, but regardless they came to live in Tesara, and eventually traveled even farther, they traveled to the far east, through the ancient lands that would eventually be "ruled" by Bone Hunters, and trecked the long journey around the Jirapa Mountains from the south, and traveled farther inland to the denser jungles and rainforest of Bota magna, here, they started again, and created complex tribal infrastructures, at this point they were not yet known as Noxtongu, or anything of the sort, they were simply forgotten, some others traveled to Bota Magna too, but the Pyeor Family held the strongest grasp in the region. At least thats what they say.

Anway, when Bota Magna came to be its own entity, the Pyeor family had already spread their genetics throughout the jungles, populating them, with other travelers who came, and other families, yet they all shared this blood which would be declared Royal. The first to unite their people was Kim'nemed (Kim-Nem-med) Pyeor (Py-yeor), and he did. He pushed back the Lothers, and died a Hero. His son Jono Pyeor was much less notable, and turned to be a late king, dying at a young age, but not before he had a son, named T'gyl (Tee-Gill) Pyeor, who would come to be a great man,he better united his people, all but completely destroyed the invaders from the north, and established elaborate trade routes which allowed his united empire to flourish, with a vast wealth of money, that also influenced and helped to improve even the smallest of tribes. The Chohba, a descendant of the Lothers, organized raid parties to try and invade Noxtongu, but the Noxtongu, armed with their spear sling snipers, sling-polts, and Luwart Cavelry (Luwart are large flat lizards) fought back the Chohba, and utterly destroyed them. Leaving them once again as a nomadic band, as they were left once long ago.

Tgyl Pyeor lived to the age of 87 and bore three sons, only one of which, his youngest, would live to bare the title as Ruler. This son was Gaden Pyeor, whom many where skeptical of, and doubtful of. But, Gaden, had a vision in a dream, that a female being, he could only describe as 'The Goddess' came to him in his dreams, and told him of gifts, to fall from the sky, to help him and his people when the time came. However, others did fall from the sky, captured by savages deep in the wood of Bota Magna, Gaden knew of this, and marched his armies deep-wood, to retrieve this fallen friend of sort, but this was that the 'gifts from the skies' but instead a lone being, in green clade armor, with silver and grey. His name, was Lewa. And they treated him as a friend. However, more heroes were to arrive, he just knew it. And they did.

(more to come)

So this is part of the history of Noxtongu? Can I put this in the front page? Before I do, I have a couple of things to say and ask.

First, in ARA, after the Great Beings revealed themselves to all, they soon afterwards fitted everyone with inherited nano-technological augmentations that allowed them to live longer and pass it down to children. This allows them to live a week without longer and much longer without food. The known age limit is 200 and it is unknown if people have lived to be that long or even surpass it; usually, if people die from old-age then they tend to pass around the 180th year. Additionally, there is a set of small, grown wires that grow under the skin appear in different parts of the body (usually along the head away from the face and down the spine, sometimes goes down limbs) and have different appearances; some look like large webs of surface veins, others looks like streamlined chords. This was done to keep Lego's canon of the Spherus Magna natives being upgraded without them all looking like matoran and toa. So, with that in mind, the man dying at 87 means he only lived about half of his life; are you sure you want that? If so, it's fine, I am just making sure.

Writing that made me think of something: what if one of the Great Beings that helped create these augmentations is allied with Velika? There could very well be a mask to control all Spherus Magna natives, reminiscent of the Golden Skull-Spider Mask. Holy crud, that sounds scary, kind of reminds me of conspiracy theories about how governments have mind controls pills or receptors in all of us so when they are ready the UN can flip the switch and control everybody in developed countries.

ANYWAY -- Some of your pronunciations don't sound right. One that stands out the most is T'gil, which would be pronounced as 'teh-GILL'. Luwart, the large flat lizards. Where do these come from, and if they are large enough to have people tame them, where do they live? My thoughts: Probably a savannah. Only savanna that comes to mind on Bota Magna is the area that 'Vorwoud' controls (I still want to rename them). Maybe they are originally native to 'Vorwoud' and through trade they spread out? Just brainstorming here, give me your ideas.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Tgyl Pyeor lived to the age of 87 and bore three sons, only one of which, his youngest, would live to bare the title as Ruler. This son was Gaden Pyeor, whom many where skeptical of, and doubtful of. But, Gaden, had a vision in a dream, that a female being, he could only describe as 'The Goddess' came to him in his dreams, and told him of gifts, to fall from the sky, to help him and his people when the time came. However, others did fall from the sky, captured by savages deep in the wood of Bota Magna, Gaden knew of this, and marched his armies deep-wood, to retrieve this fallen friend of sort, but this was that the 'gifts from the skies' but instead a lone being, in green clade armor, with silver and grey. His name, was Lewa. And they treated him as a friend. However, more heroes were to arrive, he just knew it. And they did.

(more to come)

So this is part of the history of Noxtongu? Can I put this in the front page? Before I do, I have a couple of things to say and ask.

First, in ARA, after the Great Beings revealed themselves to all, they soon afterwards fitted everyone with inherited nano-technological augmentations that allowed them to live longer and pass it down to children. This allows them to live a week without longer and much longer without food. The known age limit is 200 and it is unknown if people have lived to be that long or even surpass it; usually, if people die from old-age then they tend to pass around the 180th year. Additionally, there is a set of small, grown wires that grow under the skin appear in different parts of the body (usually along the head away from the face and down the spine, sometimes goes down limbs) and have different appearances; some look like large webs of surface veins, others looks like streamlined chords. This was done to keep Lego's canon of the Spherus Magna natives being upgraded without them all looking like matoran and toa. So, with that in mind, the man dying at 87 means he only lived about half of his life; are you sure you want that? If so, it's fine, I am just making sure.

Writing that made me think of something: what if one of the Great Beings that helped create these augmentations is allied with Velika? There could very well be a mask to control all Spherus Magna natives, reminiscent of the Golden Skull-Spider Mask. Holy crud, that sounds scary, kind of reminds me of conspiracy theories about how governments have mind controls pills or receptors in all of us so when they are ready the UN can flip the switch and control everybody in developed countries.

ANYWAY -- Some of your pronunciations don't sound right. One that stands out the most is T'gil, which would be pronounced as 'teh-GILL'. Luwart, the large flat lizards. Where do these come from, and if they are large enough to have people tame them, where do they live? My thoughts: Probably a savannah. Only savanna that comes to mind on Bota Magna is the area that 'Vorwoud' controls (I still want to rename them). Maybe they are originally native to 'Vorwoud' and through trade they spread out? Just brainstorming here, give me your ideas.

Correction, T'gyl (teh'gill, sorry) lived 187 years in that case. The Luwarts originate from the swamps of lower Tulufu, the larger dinosaur type creature are found from the north of Tulufu. There is another creature, that actually does come from the savanna, and it's nicknamed a Rock-hopper. It looks very weird and alien. The best way I can describe it, is a mix of a horse, spider, and some sort of bovine. It has 8 limbs, 4 main legs, two slashing arms, and two tiny arms on the sides of it's body, mostly used to pick up small things, such as twigs, stones, bugs, ect. They hunt larger insects, and are hunted by the people of Vorwoud, but this tends not to be successful, as that the Vorox tend to get mauled to near death in most cases. So the Vorox tend to stay away from these creatures, however, what they don't know is that they are actually quite intelligent, in fact, they even have their own language akin to that of whales or dolphins, they are quite empathetic, and caring, normally, however when harmed, they will attack in aggressive packs, but they tend to never kill. These creatures can be tamed, and in fact, a specific character (who I will go into detail at a later date) manages to tame one, and they become the best of friends, akin to that of Pewku.

I will have to re-write the history of Noxtongu and the Pyeor family, because I feel like I have to reword it, I'm not happy with how it is now.

EDIT:

The History of the Pyeor Family - Legend has it, that they were once a part of the Iron tribe, but when the Dream plague began to spread, they evacuated to Tesera, and eventually to Bota Magna, beyond the Jirapa Mountains, into the jungles. There they thrived and populated Bota magna along with other families that fallowed the same path as them in the plight of the Dream Plague. After the shattering they rejoined together to create the united tribal Empire of Luhneah (akin to the HRE at first) they developed greatly, creating large elaborate siege weapons, elaborate housing and infrastructure for their Nation, and managed to tame a great many wild beasts. When Luhneah fell and the world was reformed, they, now the Noxtongu sought after their relatives in Tulufu and Borebeah, they had to deal with the issue of their corrupt relatives of Naxkonju in the southwest, and the Vorox to the southeast of Naxkonju. Some tribes had split off from their relatives, only to be rejoined later, these being Mierza and Nehjkorwa. Moracaiya eventually rejoined, but would come to be threatened by the Naxkonji, and the invading Makutine Cultists.

The History of Luhneah - He, Kim'nemed Pyeor, is often credited with forming Luhneah, by jojng with their Brothers and Sisters in Naxkonju, and Coravant, together, they formed into a Greater Noxtongu, and thusly, their relatives in Tulufu, also joined together with their relatives in Mheirivah and Limujongo. Borebeah with Mierza and Nehjkorwa soon joined together too. These three tribes would come together to form Luhneah. Like that of the HRE at first, being a conglomerate of many different Tribes, the soon after formed Luhneah, and ruled for many years. United by Lenahism, they believed that the Goddess Lena gave them love and order, and they weren't wrong. In their 6087th year of rule, the Lothers invaded from the north, taking much of their land, but Luhneah would not falter so soon, they came back like a storm, and  not only took back their land, but ran the Lothers out, and hunted them, until there was but a lone tribe, Chohba. Which migrated around for years before trying again to attack Luhneah at their weakest., which would be a failure and their eventual end.

(UNFINISHED)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

You can keep T'gil spelt the same way, I was just correcting you on the pronunciation based on the spelling. No biggie-smalls. Also, Coravant sounds too much like Coruscant, I kept reading it like that.

Also, what do you mean by 'HRE at first'? It was originally a centralized state ruled by an emperor and practically co-ruled by the Pope, which after the fall of the Hohenstaufen Dynasty, rising chaos and the passing of a Golden Bull under the upstart House Habsburg of the weak state of Austria, (the Golden Bull of 1356 i think it was, i had to look that bit up) the Holy roman Empire began it's reorganization as a confederacy with an electoral succession and the elected Kaiser serving as the powerful guardian of the faux-imperial confederacy.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

You can keep T'gil spelt the same way, I was just correcting you on the pronunciation based on the spelling. No biggie-smalls. Also, Coravant sounds too much like Coruscant, I kept reading it like that.

Also, what do you mean by 'HRE at first'? It was originally a centralized state ruled by an emperor and practically co-ruled by the Pope, which after the fall of the Hohenstaufen Dynasty, rising chaos and the passing of a Golden Bull under the upstart House Habsburg of the weak state of Austria, (the Golden Bull of 1356 i think it was, i had to look that bit up) the Holy roman Empire began it's reorganization as a confederacy with an electoral succession and the elected Kaiser serving as the powerful guardian of the faux-imperial confederacy.

What I mean by 'like the HRE' is that, it's a union of smaller states, that eventually unified into one, which was what the purpose of the HRE was, at least, at one time or another.

pure_muscle.png

What I mean by 'like the HRE' is that, it's a union of smaller states, that eventually unified into one, which was what the purpose of the HRE was, at least, at one time or another.

Oh, okay. In EUIV, the reforms are aimed with the goal of returning the Holy Roman Empire back into a unified, centralized state rather than the loose confederacy I previously described. In ARA, much of Neala and the Neuropolitan Valley (name not final; which is the crater surrounding the landing spot of the GSR's head & Metru-Nui) will be using the HRE system from vanilla EUIV. You can only have one such system in a game, so I am sorry to say that that is already taken and has been taken since the beginning of this project's conception. The closest thing you can have to it is have all the smaller states allied and married to the larger, powerful state, sort of like Japan and it's Daimyos in EUIV.

The Neuropolitan Valley is something I thought up of recently, and though part of the unnamed New Atero-lead confederacy, it is separated by Ostonigosa along the Ruunic Belt (not Zuunic). The Kini-Nui Cannons lead a pilgrimage hospital that leads people too and fro through this belt of ruthless nomads, and eventually matoran would like to construct a couple of protodermis chutes to hasten the passage past the wrath of the bone hunters, though i am not sure if that is possible. The Neuropolitan Valley will be a region hotly fought over between Ateros Nova and the Legion of Four kingdoms, as the nearby ruins of Metru-Nui/Neuropolis are seen as a holy ground to the people of the Matoran Universe, and the Barraki want it to further their claim to divine right to rule all MU immigrants. This region will be featured in the story I am writing.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Oh, okay. In EUIV, the reforms are aimed with the goal of returning the Holy Roman Empire back into a unified, centralized state rather than the loose confederacy I previously described. In ARA, much of Neala and the Neuropolitan Valley (which is the crater surrounding the landing spot of the GSR's head & Metru-Nui) will be using the HRE system from vanilla EUIV. You can only have one such system in a game, so I am sorry to say that that is already taken and has been taken since the beginning of this project's conception. The closest thing you can have to it is have all the smaller states allied and married to the larger, powerful state, sort of like Japan and it's Daimyos in EUIV.

The Neuropolitan Valley is something I thought up of recently, and though part of the unnamed New Atero-lead confederacy, it is separated by Ostonigosa along the Ruunic Belt (not Zuunic). The Kini-Nui Cannons lead a pilgrimage hospital that leads people too and fro through this belt of ruthless nomads, and eventually matoran would like to construct a couple of protodermis chutes to hasten the passage past the wrath of the bone hunters, though i am not sure if that is possible. The Neuropolitan Valley will be a region hotly fought over between Ateros Nova and the Legion of Four kingdoms, as the nearby ruins of Metru-Nui/Neuropolis are seen as a holy ground to the people of the Matoran Universe, and the Barraki want it to further their claim to divine right to rule all MU immigrants. This region will be featured in the story I am writing.

When I said HRE like, I was referring to their original formation, not their reformation later on, that would come to happen in a different way than that of an HRE style as it was described lore-wise. And the example of Japanese Daimyos may work say if Luhneah is destroyed, and until a certain date you can reform it again in that way, but for it's initial reformation, it would have to work in the traditional way, get certain provinces, convert somethings if need be, some other finagling, and bingo, new unified nation.

and the reason why I said a while back that Luhneah would play a larger roll in Neala, is because, once Luhneah is properly formed, The Makutine will be sandwiched between them, with practically no way of fighting a two front war, they will fall, and with them gone, Neala may be able to fight back Tahedin's Forces, alongside Luhneah, and whoever else's joins them, instead of simply just evacuating to another land.

However, this is all determinate of if Luhneah actually reforms at a reasonable time and date. If not, then Neala will stand much less of a chance of fighting back the forces of Tahedin or even the Makutine. Regardless of this, a Toa Team from the east does return to Neala (spoilers....)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Oh, okay. In EUIV, the reforms are aimed with the goal of returning the Holy Roman Empire back into a unified, centralized state rather than the loose confederacy I previously described. In ARA, much of Neala and the Neuropolitan Valley (which is the crater surrounding the landing spot of the GSR's head & Metru-Nui) will be using the HRE system from vanilla EUIV. You can only have one such system in a game, so I am sorry to say that that is already taken and has been taken since the beginning of this project's conception. The closest thing you can have to it is have all the smaller states allied and married to the larger, powerful state, sort of like Japan and it's Daimyos in EUIV.

When I said HRE like, I was referring to their original formation, not their reformation later on, that would come to happen in a different way than that of an HRE style as it was described lore-wise. And the example of Japanese Daimyos may work say if Luhneah is destroyed, and until a certain date you can reform it again in that way, but for it's initial reformation, it would have to work in the traditional way, get certain provinces, convert somethings if need be, some other finagling, and bingo, new unified nation.

and the reason why I said a while back that Luhneah would play a larger roll in Neala, is because, once Luhneah is properly formed, The Makutine will be sandwiched between them, with practically no way of fighting a two front war, they will fall, and with them gone, Neala may be able to fight back Tahedin's Forces, alongside Luhneah, and whoever else's joins them, instead of simply just evacuating to another land.

However, this is all determinate of if Luhneah actually reforms at a reasonable time and date. If not, then Neala will stand much less of a chance of fighting back the forces of Tahedin or even the Makutine. Regardless of this, a Toa Team from the east does return to Neala (spoilers....)

You make it sound like the Makutine cult poses more of a threat then the instigator of the Great Being Civil War. All of Bota Magna will have to fight against advanced Jarradinite zealots when their End Times come, and of those gods of old, the Great Beings, shall emerge from the Second Heaven that is the Wall of Stars and rain down havoc upon all those that stand in their way, and the legions of the loyal shall march under Spherus Magna's Salvation into a glorious New Day of everlasting peace, the fluids of the fallen being like water for a fruit tree to last the ages. Those of the former Glatorianate and the Metal Realm shall die for their freedom as they become sandwiched between the onslaught of the Soured Scholars and the Elemental Gods of War. And that is not all, forget not the coming of the Fishmen of the Endless Ocean, or the Wraiths of the North! You thought the Colossal Clash was the End? Oh no, that was just the Beginning of the End.

Those fools only play in the shadow cast by the light of Tahedin. And the only light brighter than his gold, is the white of his brother.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png