Your Favorite Lego Theme?

Peach 00

Bionicle was definitely the theme that held my interest for the longest period of time, but that's mainly due to the length the series ran. As far as system goes, probably Dino Attack. The dinos were cool and the vehicles had some great builds. The helicopter makes for a particularly nice display. I also liked the Indiana Jones sets, but that's just because I like Indiana Jones.

BZPRPG

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite the sucker for certain Star Wars sets. That's a line that just has an irresistable appeal.Otherwise, I quite liked Galidor. It was a novel theme, that sadly didn't fare too well.Oh yes, and Exo-Force. Can't believe I almost forgot about it; that was another amazing line, which also had amazing new pieces for MOCing. I miss Exo-Force. ;_; ~B~

Edited by Ballom

I'd say LEGO Town theme as a whole is my favorite (which includes LEGO City). I like building my own miniature world out of LEGO. I'd also say some Space lines would qualify (Space Police III has lured me into the rest of the LEGO Space universe.) I'd also say some of the "Action" themes. Particular favorites are the Agents, Pharoah's Quest, and Dino Attack/Dino 2010, and the recent Dino 2012 sets.I imagine if the question had been presented a few years ago, I would've said Star Wars, though. However, the skyrocketing prices and general "just want the set for the figs" attitude has limited me to getting the annual battlepacks and maybe one $20-$30 set.

Well since Bionicle isn't applicable, I guess mine is Life On Mars. That was the line with the old awesome expressive martians and the tubes. After that'd be Rock Raiders. And then Alpha Team. Those were better days.Of course, this all could change with the arrival of the LotR line. If they do it right then nothing could stand against it.

banner.png

My favirote new them has to be DINO. The HQ is awesome. I might even do a review on it. I also loved BIONICLE obviously. Ninjago is getting better in my opinion this year. These three have to favirotes as of now.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

Rock Raiders was awesome. Loved the Aqua Raiders or whatever too. Whichever ones had those two weird underwater alien species fighting over the silver crystal pieces and swam around in giant machines made to look like ocean animals.

Atlantis? Or maybe Aquazone. What you mentioned asn't Aquaraiders.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I loved Exo-Force, especially the first waves, because of their builds. The later ones got too simple. I also really liked Mars Mission. I built some Mars mission style spacecraft. Now, my favorite theme is Ninjago, because of how fun the builds are and how much thought was put into the design.

Star Wars sets were always my favorite and Star Wars is still my favorite theme. After Lego releases LOTR themed sets this may change.

Edited by Gold Force Onua

Coming Soon! Improved version of my epic from the old forums.

So I stopped following the Bionicle storyline after Metru-Nui... if anyone knows of anywhere I can read up on it to catch up pm me with a link.

Definately LOTR,Dino,Bionicle,Ninjago 2012,Atlantis are my favirotes.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

Currently, one of my favorite LEGO themes is Ninjago, but I still love to collect LEGO City sets. I also got my first Alien Conquest set (7051 Tripod Invader) last week, and I really like that theme now.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I going to be drawn and quartered if I don't say BIONICLE? I'm going to risk it and put Indiana Jones, Adventurers, and Pharaoh's Quest tied for first. BIONICLE second, Power Miners third.I've always enjoyed minifigures more for their playability. Constraction figures are fun to pose, but unless you have eight hands, or unless said extremities are the size of hams (in which case you're unlikely to be playing with BIONICLE figures), they're not nearly as manageable as minifigs.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

My favourite current theme is definitely NINJAGO. Of course, I also like Hero Factory, and athough I don´t buy sets from it, LEGO City is definitely a great theme. LEGO Star Wars is also becoming even greater over the years. Themes from the past I have enjoyed a lot are LEGO Arctic, LEGO Orient Expedition, LEGO Alpha Team, Drome Racers from LEGO Racers, LEGO Mars Mission and LEGO Alien Conquest. All this not considering BIONICLE, obviously. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by One-Headed Janus

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Bionicle.Oh, you want more than that? Fine. I didn't get sets for any other theme, but Castle was still my next fave.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Bionicle.Oh, you want more than that? Fine. I didn't get sets for any other theme, but Castle was still my next fave.

Yeah, I'd prefer it if you guys don't answer BIONICLE, unless you don't have another favorite LEGO theme you guys like. I'm fine with BIONICLE as an answer, but only if you don't have another favorite LEGO theme. ;)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

BIONICLE,HF,Dino Attack,City,Modular Buildings,LOTR,and Castle(oh,and Star Wars was a good theme up until 2008).EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET EXO-FORCE?

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 2 weeks later...