Bionicle Headcanons

For those of you who don't know, a headcanon is what fans of a work will use to describe their interpretation of gaps within a story's events or confirmed facts (its canon). Like theories it may be backed up by a lot of fact but unlike theory it could just be something totally speculative or goofy that doesn't need any evidence to back it up. For instance, there's no canon explanation for how Kapura gets from point A to point B so fast, so someone might headcanon that he has a special mutation, or is secretly a mad scientist who constructed a quick travel machine.

Headcanon can also just deviate from what the canon states, most will acknowledge their personal interpretation is false but that can't stop you from interpreting it that way (looking at romantic shippers especially, romance not truly canon and all).

Anyway, do you have headcanons? What are yours?

Here's one of mine:

It may have stemmed from the terrible lack of female characters in Bionicle, but I also think it'd be cool to have the concept explored more in fan works. I personally like to think that rather than having two genders, Matoran and Toa have something like a dozen. They're far more nuanced than what we would consider "male/female," so we consider a massive handful of the elements "male" and a couple of them "female." But Matoran have a vast array of traits they consider conforming to one gender or another. For instance Ko- and Le-Matoran might universally have the same gender which is different from that of a Ta-Matoran or a De-Matoran, but they're all considered masculine when translated to Earth languages. The gender shared by Air and Ice Matoran would be far more "feminine" than Iron or Rock, but not as feminine as Water or Lightning.

Seeing as the last topic discussing just this is way past its expiration date, I guess this one's fine as it is. However, it does belong in S&T, not BIONICLE Discussion.

I'll just quote myself from that one. :)

• Due to the fact that they look nothing alike, TSO and Ancient are not exactly of the same species (Ancient may be a sub-species of TSO's race, the way Kahu are a breed of Gukko)
  • the four-armed member of the OoMN is of Nocturn's race.
  • The Ignika formed a Toa body for Mata Nui, rather than a Glatorian one.
  • Krahka and Keetongu's species were not wiped out entirely
  • Toa Power DOES recharge, but much slower than Elemental Power.
  • And finally, one last zamor sphere containing Teridax's essence survived, but it's incredibly weak and he has no way to regain strength. :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Huh, I assumed it belonged here because it's more general (e.g. can cross between Gen 1-2, can be about sets or other media outside the main canon) but if S&T is a better place that's my mistake.

Anyway another headcanon I have is Axonn is a Toa fusion, a permanent one possibly caused by energized protodermis. But he's content with this form and feels complete, unlike Prototype who lives in anguish.

I'm hesitant to post because i put some of my storyline headcanons in the other topic, and it kinda caused a long discussio about what is and isn't a headcanon. :0

(all the same, if these count: i kinda prefer to think of trinuma and jovan (based on the models mostly) as Toa-Kaita, as they generally fit the criteria, and kaita weren't used in-story enough. :t)

• Agori/Glatorian do not live for thousands of years, (as this kinda invalidates the importance of history, and makes no sense with how they all seem to forget things?)
  • Protodermis makes up only the inorganic portions of the universe, fleshy bits only contain quantities of proto, among other things.
  • Matoran are of mixed gender ratio throughout tribes,
  • Several characters who were "male" in canon are probably "female"
  • over 50% of my memory of the ignition arc is made up in my head, this is admittedly unintentional, i just never read the books.
  • Krika isn't dead, simply outside out tangible plane, stuck.
  • Psionics isn't an element, really, it shouldn't be.
  • Annona's appearance, (the being is also genderless in my view)
  • The skrall being a "boys only" kinda deal is dumb, i ignore it/

and uh, there's a buncha major story-altering thoughts i mentioned before, hope it's not bad of me to put them here too. oops.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Here's a list of headcanons I have:

• Marendar appears to be a toa in order to blend in with the matoran species and be allowed to join teams so he could eliminate them. He has an elemental suppressor, a magnetic device to rip off Kanohi and a broadsword as a weapon of choice.
  • Takanuva sometimes skips training in order to do the things he did as a matoran such as lava surfing. 
  • The Toa Nuva were what the Toa Mata looked like before their organic tissue rotted while in the canisters.
  • Exo-Toa drain the elemental powers of a toa in order to grant extra strength and speed. Without their powers, they are extremely weak, therefore making it easy to be destroyed.
  • Kanohi Calix are created from remove poison and enlarge kanoka, Suletus are made from the same kanoka as a Komau, masks of accuracy are made from enlarge and teleportation kanoka, Kadins use the same kanoka as Mirus and Idens use remove poison, reconstitute at random and enlargement kanoka. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I don't really have a list of headcannons, I typically just think them up as I go along, forget them, and remember them when I get to that part of the story again.

But the one that's on my mind right now is the one I have about Makuta Mutran. Instead of getting killed by the energy storms, he was absorbed into them. Then his antidermis was set free after the GSR was destroyed and the stormed ceased. He is currently searching for a host body in Spherus Magna.

EDIT: And equalized gender ratios. None of the named characters have swapped genders, but many of the once male background characters are female. 

EDIT 2: And romance is canon. Balta x Dalu, best ship out there.

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

I'm making a video game mod based around my head canon and set after the Battle of Bara Magna. :P My head canon mainly deals with ignoring Spherus Magna natives' apparent immortality,  Doing this establishes long lines of blood and can make things more interesting by making it feel a bit more like human history, what with royal marriages, family-related warfare, dynasties, mortal kingdoms, and what not. I also give deeper immersion by creating religions and beliefs. Everything else goes off from that.

:P  Here's a link:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18854-a-rude-awakening/

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Headcanon colors for the secondary elements:

Plantlife: yellow-green

Iron: bronze

Psionics: colorless (looks silver/grayish brown)

Sonics: light gray

Lightning: red-violet

Plasma: orange

Gravity: purple

Magnetism: dark gray

Vacuum (yes): teal

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I'm hesitant to post because i put some of my storyline headcanons in the other topic, and it kinda caused a long discussio about what is and isn't a headcanon. :0

(all the same, if these count: i kinda prefer to think of trinuma and jovan (based on the models mostly) as Toa-Kaita, as they generally fit the criteria, and kaita weren't used in-story enough. :t)

• Agori/Glatorian do not live for thousands of years, (as this kinda invalidates the importance of history, and makes no sense with how they all seem to forget things?)
  • Protodermis makes up only the inorganic portions of the universe, fleshy bits only contain quantities of proto, among other things.
  • Matoran are of mixed gender ratio throughout tribes,
  • Several characters who were "male" in canon are probably "female"
  • over 50% of my memory of the ignition arc is made up in my head, this is admittedly unintentional, i just never read the books.
  • Krika isn't dead, simply outside out tangible plane, stuck.
  • Psionics isn't an element, really, it shouldn't be.
  • Annona's appearance, (the being is also genderless in my view)
  • The skrall being a "boys only" kinda deal is dumb, i ignore it/

and uh, there's a buncha major story-altering thoughts i mentioned before, hope it's not bad of me to put them here too. oops.

Oh no, I really like these. Some more concerned with, like, "the integrity of the story bible" might have issues with headcanons that defy what's been stated in-story or offered as word of god, but it's not like you're trying to tell people stuff happened in the story. Just offering some alternative ideas that make Bionicle make a bit more sense and less of a boy's club.

I'll admit I'm VERY into the idea that Lewa and Onua could be considered female characters, or at least not aligned with the male/female binary. I dunno if I'd consider it a "headcanon" or just "something I like to think about."

I do sorta like Psionics though. If I wanted to blatantly disregard a part of the canon surrounding that mess it'd be the gender deal. They were all female all along. Orde is an outlier adn should not have been counted.

The Rahkshi are a sapient species, complete with their own language complex and customs/culture.

I always thought the Rahkshi had the potential to thrive, rather than just being the lapdogs for the Makuta.

I like Rahkshi being a bit more sapient than we've been led to believe. Isn't there an RPG here about that?

We've got, what, Matoran, Skakdi, Steltians...Makuta...Zyglak...and then just a ton of unnamed species. Why not show Rahkshi in their own environment with their own culture? Maybe there are Kraata who didn't originate from Makuta in the first place. An island or more full of peaceful Rahkshi would be nice I think.

• Upvote 1

In the last topic, I said that I headcannon 'that Krika wasn't killed by Gorast, but instead reformed his body in another part of the MU.' And still holds true for me. The only other thing I also headcannon is that everyone who died in the story stayed dead, and that the Red Star didn't revive some of them. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

On the subject of definition, I always have heard headcanon to refer to filling in gaps without contradicting canon while fanon is reinterpreting it in a way that contradicts canon.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

RE: Rahkshi culture

I can certainly accept that the Rahkshi have the potential to become fully sentient, but were never allowed to by the Makuta and the fact they were born from Shadow-beings. The Melding universe Rahkshi are said to behave more like game rangers, so maybe they have a culture. And perhaps the surviving Rahkshi will create their own savage tribal culture on Spherus Magna, far from the 'Golden Demon of Fire' (Tahu).

• Upvote 3

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

On the subject of definition, I always have heard headcanon to refer to filling in gaps without contradicting canon while fanon is reinterpreting it in a way that contradicts canon.

The way i see it, head canon is more or less edited canon that is in your head, while fanon is reformed and firmly established head canon and has been written down to some detailed degree.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The way i see it, head canon is more or less edited canon that is in your head, while fanon is reformed and firmly established head canon and has been written down to some detailed degree.
So THAT'S why it's called a headcanon! Wow, I never knew that. Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

I don't bother thinking about the G1 story much anymore. Let's see if I can whip up a few G2 headcanons...

• The "Protector" title takes precedence over what that villager may have been named before. They are referred to as Protector out of respect, like the chosen name of popes or the title of Dalai Lama.
  • Skull Spiders can control beings whether they are alive or dead. The villagers of Okoto deal with not just the spiders themselves, but also their fellow villagers who have fallen in battle. This psychological warfare adds to the villages' desperation.
  • Makuta's masks were less treasured by the people of Okoto due to his predilection for the macabre. This creative style is reflected in the Skull creatures he created to serve him.
  • The ritual that summoned the Toa to Okoto used the Mask of Time to advance the time around Okoto itself, allowing the planetary alignment that would call the Toa to Okoto to happen centuries ahead of schedule.
  • Gender on Okoto is independent of a villager's element, and the office of Protector, while passed through the previous Protector's bloodline, can be passed to a daughter or a son. The current Protectors of Stone, Jungle, and Water are female (NOTE: I think this is the first G2 headcanon I've had that contradicts story material we've had, but the few sources we've had that refer to the Protectors as male haven't even characterized them independently, and screw that).
  • Upvote 6

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

You know, I don't really believe this but I've always thought it would be awesome. Mimic could take over Spherus Magna and may become unstoppable. Here's why:

Mimic's "friend" who was captured by the Dark Hunters is a ruse. Their actually purposefully in on this together. By being recruited to the Dark Hunters Mimic can gain the skills of nearly every single Dark Hunter there and then use it against them to take over the dark hunters. However, with robots like the Vahki, Bohrok, and Baterra, it is possible for him to set up a sort of grinding farm (basically cheating to get skills for you non-gamers lol). He could simply watch the robots do things normal beings couldn't and then learn them instantly.

How did he get the skill to create such a place with such advanced robotics? From Phantom, former Nynrah Ghost and genius inventor turned Dark Hunter. Phantom had no idea that Mimic was watching him when he toiled away with random mechanical parts trying to escape back to his memories of a normal life. Mimic watched him and even placed little accidents and objects here and there for Phantom to see that would subliminally make him nostalgic and begin working on more advanced projects in his spare time. Even better, all that free roaming Mimic gets while the Shadowed One keeps him far away from Odina lest he discovers his secret is the perfect opportunity to go under the radar and take a little excursion to Metru Nui, where he quietly roamed Le-Metru and the Coliseum for a while, patiently observing the Vahki and the Matoran who built and repaired them every day. Learning to mimic their every move.

Back at Odina, Mimic's friend waits in her cell for him to break out. But she's not scared. She knows the plan down to the finest detail because she helped create it. Her name is Krahka. Some day she will shed her disguise and reveal herself to be the monster that fought the Toa Metru. The cell guards won't stand a chance against her, let alone Mimic.

And so Mimic trains every day. He's already learned to program long ago and is constantly creating new programs for his training robots to execute so that he can learn them from himself. The scary part? He's begun learning from these programs before the training robots execute them. With every new skill he learns his original skill is growing better. What if some day he becomes able to learn skills without ever seeing them before himself? What if some day his mind becomes so perfected at learning others' abilities that it can learn abilities that were once confined to his imagination, and he soon becomes knowledgeable of virtually perfectly executing every act his mortal form can possibly conceive and perform? And what if some day it goes beyond that? What if it doesn't stop at his mortal limits? What if there are no limits?

Let's hope Mimic stays a good guy (he kind of is right now I guess, he's just working for the wrong side).

• Upvote 1

Herro there, person.

How are you?

You know, I don't really believe this but I've always thought it would be awesome. Mimic could take over Spherus Magna and may become unstoppable. Here's why:

Mimic's "friend" who was captured by the Dark Hunters is a ruse. Their actually purposefully in on this together. By being recruited to the Dark Hunters Mimic can gain the skills of nearly every single Dark Hunter there and then use it against them to take over the dark hunters. However, with robots like the Vahki, Bohrok, and Baterra, it is possible for him to set up a sort of grinding farm (basically cheating to get skills for you non-gamers lol). He could simply watch the robots do things normal beings couldn't and then learn them instantly.

How did he get the skill to create such a place with such advanced robotics? From Phantom, former Nynrah Ghost and genius inventor turned Dark Hunter. Phantom had no idea that Mimic was watching him when he toiled away with random mechanical parts trying to escape back to his memories of a normal life. Mimic watched him and even placed little accidents and objects here and there for Phantom to see that would subliminally make him nostalgic and begin working on more advanced projects in his spare time. Even better, all that free roaming Mimic gets while the Shadowed One keeps him far away from Odina lest he discovers his secret is the perfect opportunity to go under the radar and take a little excursion to Metru Nui, where he quietly roamed Le-Metru and the Coliseum for a while, patiently observing the Vahki and the Matoran who built and repaired them every day. Learning to mimic their every move.

Back at Odina, Mimic's friend waits in her cell for him to break out. But she's not scared. She knows the plan down to the finest detail because she helped create it. Her name is Krahka. Some day she will shed her disguise and reveal herself to be the monster that fought the Toa Metru. The cell guards won't stand a chance against her, let alone Mimic.

And so Mimic trains every day. He's already learned to program long ago and is constantly creating new programs for his training robots to execute so that he can learn them from himself. The scary part? He's begun learning from these programs before the training robots execute them. With every new skill he learns his original skill is growing better. What if some day he becomes able to learn skills without ever seeing them before himself? What if some day his mind becomes so perfected at learning others' abilities that it can learn abilities that were once confined to his imagination, and he soon becomes knowledgeable of virtually perfectly executing every act his mortal form can possibly conceive and perform? And what if some day it goes beyond that? What if it doesn't stop at his mortal limits? What if there are no limits?

Let's hope Mimic stays a good guy (he kind of is right now I guess, he's just working for the wrong side).

That's more like fanon, but hey I'm not complaining! You sure did your homework man, because that all sounds pretty good. :D 

I personally never got too into the Dark Hunters, maybe that is because I never read the Bionicle Adventures (started getting heavily invested in the story with Bionicle Legends). At least they provide good in-story excuse for miscellaneous and abominable humanoid MoCs that youngsters create.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• Gender on Okoto is independent of a villager's element, and the office of Protector, while passed through the previous Protector's bloodline, can be passed to a daughter or a son. The current Protectors of Stone, Jungle, and Water are female (NOTE: I think this is the first G2 headcanon I've had that contradicts story material we've had, but the few sources we've had that refer to the Protectors as male haven't even characterized them independently, and screw that).

I agree with this. As I've stated many times, the Protector bios were just copy/pasted from one to another. Only the Protector of Fire has been officially identified as a male character, leaving the others fully open to the possibility of being female. (Though, personally, I like to switch it up and have the Water one male, while Ice, Jungle, and Earth are female.)

But, really, it doesn't contradict much of anything, since there has been no story focusing on any Protector but Fire. :)

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Just a few:

•Spherus Magna is Earth before transcendence.

•Toa with the Mask of Healing are overly curious and invade personal space all the time. (Especially for new beings or creatures they meet)

•The Mask of Healing is made with the same konoka for a mask of light but forged in the shape of a Huna.

•Plantlife toa have matoran companions.

•There are both male and female in every tribe, but it's assumed each tribe is monogender because of the majority. (For all we know Kapura is a chick and Vhisola is a guy)

Before transcendance? What on Earth does that mean?

I said the said thing when I read, though it was more like, "Whaaat?! Hahaha?!". Transcendence means (from what I understand) a spiritual force passing through things and influencing things indirectly. In Christianity, it is how God acts in the world, but it probably means different things in different contexts.

What think he means, is that Spherus Magna is how Earth was before the current cycle of Earth (I'm going off of old Mayan beliefs for a definition here); It is comparable to how Tolkien sees the current Earth in his fictional understanding of Earth's history being less influenced in divine transcendence (aka his definition of magic) in it's modern age(6th to 8th Age) when compared to the first three Ages (Melkor, Sauron, and friends).

If I'm wrong Carum, please do correct me: I'm just grasping at straws from a single sentence you said.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I said the said thing when I read, though it was more like, "Whaaat?! Hahaha?!". Transcendence means (from what I understand) a spiritual force passing through things and influencing things indirectly. In Christianity, it is how God acts in the world, but it probably means different things in different contexts.

What think he means, is that Spherus Magna is how Earth was before the current cycle of Earth (I'm going off of old Mayan beliefs for a definition here); It is comparable to how Tolkien sees the current Earth in his fictional understanding of Earth's history being less influenced in divine transcendence (aka his definition of magic) in it's modern age(6th to 8th Age) when compared to the first three Ages (Melkor, Sauron, and friends).

If I'm wrong Carum, please do correct me: I'm just grasping at straws from a single sentence you said.

Yeah, I should have explained this better. By transcendence I mean, a point in time where we've successfully created a self aware AI. The being becoming a new god and changing the world by integrating technology into the entire world itself. Every living thing on the planet would be infused with biomechanics. Our species changing into the Agori. Modern scientists even said that we have the core of our planet wrong, that it's actually hollow. So after a time the nanomechanical particals would eventually sink into the core, the heat and pressure mutating the metal structures to a more liquid form. Protodermis.

Yeah, I should have explained this better. By transcendence I mean, a point in time where we've successfully created a self aware AI. The being becoming a new god and changing the world by integrating technology into the entire world itself. Every living thing on the planet would be infused with biomechanics. Our species changing into the Agori. Modern scientists even said that we have the core of our planet wrong, that it's actually hollow. So after a time the nanomechanical particals would eventually sink into the core, the heat and pressure mutating the metal structures to a more liquid form. Protodermis.

Not sure if the exact metal described in the core are right (we've never been there), but shouldn't there be metal in the core, y'know, center point of gravity and all. Metal (and maybe diamond) has a much more dense mass volume then other things. Also, protodermis is sentient and has mystical properties, I'm pretty sure mankind will never have the power to tap into destiny and the other things natural protodermis does; likewise with true artificial sentience, but that's just my opinion.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I still don't get why this AI becomes a "god"

An AI is like a newborn child. Once born, it needs to grow and learn. But an AI is technology, it relies on information. The more or learns, the more it tries to do make independent choices, innovate, invent, create. It ends up eventually becoming a god, that can create its own type of life. Beings in its own image.

It is worth noting that any AI's morality will be coloured by what it was created to do. A paper clip I making AI would find nothing morally wrong with turning everything in the solar system to paperclips, because that's what it considers right and its purpose.

A more likely scenario is the 'Homo Agori' rising from the work of several, lesser benevolent AIs, each with their own purpose but have worked together to form a greater mind that pursues all the goals its constituent AIs were formed for; it only converts the dead into paperclips, because there are a medical and crematory AI in the 'Godmind' as well as the Paperclipper.

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I've always treated 'headcanon' and 'fanon' as synonyms, but anyway... I'm fairly content with how the G1 canon currently sits, to be honest, which makes 90% of my headcanons the fill-in-the-gaps kind of thing. Karz if I can remember half of 'em, but here goes...

Snubbed canon: 
Tahu devolving. If the Ignika had the power to do that, then surely it had the power to make the Golden Armor fit...
- Makuta possessing forty-two Kraata powers. A bit superfluous, IMO. Elasticity? Really?
- The GBs deliberately programming the Av-Matoran to transform into Bohrok. More on this below...

Headcanon/fanon:
- The Av-Matoran/Bohrok transformation was a glitch that the GBs didn't have time to fix. Instead, they quickly programmed the island cleanup directive to make them useful. The glitch was later removed for all subsequent Av-Matoran.
- Not all Makuta succeeded in eliminating their inner light, but pretended they had for fear of what Teridax would do to them. Krika may have been one such Makuta.
- The Red Star will eventually cRAsh aNd BUrn with or without it's current occupants.
- Implant-free Agori/Glatorians normally live a maximum of 500 years.
- Post-Reformation generations of the MU races have had their life-spans shortened to about the same, seeing as they no longer need to maintain the GSR.
- After getting settled on SM, the Mata/Metru Nui Matoran brought back the six Principles, with the other nine clans adopting them as well. Courage for Vo and Ba, Purity for Bo, Faith for Av and Fa, Creation for Fe, Prosperity for Su, and Peace for De and Ce.

- There's an itty-bitty adolescent GB out there somewhere and no-one can tell me otherwise.

I have others, but I've either forgotten them or can't say because fan-story spoilers.

Edited by SilverCor
  • Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

There are veritable multitude of things I want to fix about the MU.

• Matoran/Toa/Turaga of Magnetism, Psionics, and possibly Gravity and Plasma – ALL GONE. Too much overlap for Magnetism and Plasma (with Iron and Fire respectively), and Psionics and Gravity are just confusing as elements.

• One of the non-eliminated elements is female – haven't decided which yet though. Tribes could also be one of a number of genders.

• In my attempt to fix all the problems with the existence of this page, everyone is either Steltian (ruler or laborer), Vortixx, Tobduk's species (possibly a third class of Steltian), Keetongu's species (just Keetongu really), Skakdi, Zyglak, Matoran/Toa/Turaga, Ehlek's species, or some mutation of these listed here. (This excludes beings such as Artakha, Karzahni, etc.)

• Visorak have only one Rhotuka power.

• Disk surfing doesn't exist.

• No kaita.

That's all I can recall at this moment.

E: more added

Edited by Paleo

The GB don't exist.

G2 dosn't exist.

The whole Glatorian arc dosnt exist.

That's all I have right now.

Make smaller...

G2 not existing is denialism, not headcanon, though the others count.

• Upvote 3

What about the powers of Takutanuva? Here is my question-Can any being with a Makuta do the same? Say a Toa of Stone fuses itself with a Makuta, what would happen? I don't know if it was the Energized Protodermis, or the power of Light and Shadow together that could resurrect Jala. Or was it just the power of Makuta itself? I feel like the answer has never truly been revealed. If there already is an answer, I haven't heard it yet ^_^  

Edited by Vokaru Mistika

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)