Shark Fin rack

So, today I was thinking of redesigning my mask rack, which held seven Golden Masks of Power aswell as my trans-orange Mask of Fire. While contemplating certain designs I came up with in my head, a new thought approached. "Why not make a rack for Gali's Shark Fins?"

I mostly did this because I was tired of Gali holding the "Shark Fins" in her left hand. She was initially holding them in her left hand because I was also tired of her holding the Elemental Trident, which as a lot of us know, is very heavy. Because of its heavy weight, it would sometimes fling Gali's right arm down.

A photo album of my creation can be viewed here.

• Upvote 2

I was thinking about food when I saw the name (sorry, I'm kind of neutral about sharks' fin in real life, so i eat it when it's put in front of me :x)

But interesting idea. Maybe make a rack where she can put her entire axe, blades, rod and all, on it? :3

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

But interesting idea. Maybe make a rack where she can put her entire axe, blades, rod and all, on it? :3

That's a good idea. However, if I were to do that, I'd have to make it big enough and stable enough to hold all parts which form the Elemental Trident. I guess if I layed out each bit of the Elemental Trident across a rack design vertically, with enough front and back support, it'd work. 

The thing is, however, I'm not bothered by the size and weight of the weapon in "Harpoon" mode. I've just left Gali holding that, because it's easy for her to carry and swing.

Edited by Rooster Nui

• 2 weeks later...

It's okay but not really a model worth a topic imo. Maybe you can make racks for all of the masters weapons?

It might not be a full-on character creation, but it's a creation nonetheless that I thought I'd share around. I might make more racks in the future, but I'm focusing on a character display stand now.