Are LEGO Batman games losing their Batman elements?

With the Arkham series reaching it's gritty and glorious endgame,pun intended,Let's talk about The Dark Knight's LEGO games, shall we?

Why I ask the question above is because the LEGO Batman games are becoming less focused on the title character's environment,As evidenced by the 3rd game's title saying, "Beyond Gotham".

One could argue that Batman's name on the title is still fitting due to Batman being a central character,But on top of that,Again,Batman is out of his element more and more as these games are released. Don't get me wrong,I Love the direction DC is going by giving more spotlight to their characters that go mostly unheard of. I just find it unfitting to not give the games the Justice League name.

THE FLOODGATES OF DISCUSSION ARE NOW OPEN!

Edited by Meyres the Anchorman

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

That's kind of the whole point, isn't it? There's no longer a "Lego Batman" theme, and hasn't been for more than five years. The only reason Lego Batman 2 and 3 retained that branding (instead of being called "Lego DC Super Heroes" like their Marvel equivalent) is that Batman has a much more proven sales record than other DC heroes or the DC brand as a whole.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother