How Can You Make A Pm?

JiMing

Um, I'm new to the forums despite viewing them for a couple of years. I want to send a PM to some comic makers to possibly guest star or something...... but I have no idea what a PM is or how to send them. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

If I remember corectly, you need to become a regular member before you can send PMs. To do that, just increase your post count a little. After you become a regular member, you can send PMs by going to the Personal Messenger on your profile, and you can start sending PMs. Sorry if I didn't explian it well. Good luck, then.

And to add to that, your post count has to reach 10 before you can post. Posts do not increase your post count in the Q&A, Voting Booth, Shops and Kits, Games & Trivia and Completely Off-Topic forums.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

If I remember corectly, you need to become a regular member before you can send PMs. To do that, just increase your post count a little. After you become a regular member, you can send PMs by going to the Personal Messenger on your profile, and you can start sending PMs. Sorry if I didn't explian it well. Good luck, then.

And to add to that, your post count has to reach 10 before you can post. Posts do not increase your post count in the Q&A, Voting Booth, Shops and Kits, Games & Trivia and Completely Off-Topic forums.~Gata. ;)

Thanks for the answers. There is a note on the New Member policy in the Rules and Guidelines here.I've been noticing that you've been making some nice, constructive posts in the Comics forum, JiMing. Just keep it up and you'll have 10 posts in no time.Question answered, topic closed.