Official Recent Musical Purchases Thread

kongutohunga

Clockwork Angels by Rush.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

In a small shopping spree yesterday I ordered Don't Break The Oath by Mercyful Fate, The Ethereal Mirror by Cathedral, Babylon and the 15th anniversary edition of The Crimson Idol by W.A.S.P. and Alien by Strapping Young Lad. Now just waiting for them to arrive.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Machine Head - Unto the Locust (limited edition)Mötley Crüe - Greatest HitsTiamat - Prey

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Since my last post I ordered Kivenkantaja by Moonsorrow, Feel The Darkness by Poison Idea and You And Me by Joe Bonamassa.Also, still waiting for that 15th anniversary edition of The Crimson Idol by W.A.S.P. from my last post to arrive, as it's being shipped all the way from the US.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I found MAN WITH A MISSION's EP, Welcome to the Newworld on the related albums for LIVING THINGS. I decided to try out the previews and really liked it, so decided it wasn't that expensive, so I gave it a try. I'm a little disappointed that's their only content on iTunes. I might have to search around for some more stuff, as they seem pretty funky.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Bought Yes' "The Yes Album", Anthrax's "Among The Living"... and yeah that's it.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

"Port Of Morrow," by The ShinsFinding Forrester Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"Lost Weekend," by Write This Down"Stereotype Be," by Kevin Max"Hopes & Fears," by Keane"I Have A Dream (It Feels Like Home)," by The City Harmonic

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

Got the 2003 remastered edition of The Uplift Mofo Party Plan by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Dude, you rock! Got that recently too! Such an awesome and funky record!! :)Anyways, also got: "Superunknown" -Soundgarden"Telephantasm" -Soundgarden"Cabin By The Sea" -The Dirty Heads

nytronepic2_copy.png

Enya's first two albums, as well as her Only Time collection. I'll end up buying them all though. It is magnificent...she layers her voice up to eighty times =0 Plus the music is simple so it's not over compressed in the mastering, which makes it super dynamic...I love it =D

IetTsFQ.png

these220px-Linkin_Park_-_Living_Things.jpgkaiiaaaca.jpghonestly i think these are two of the best albums i've bought this year. Living Things does an incredible job of bringing together the various styles Linkin Park has used over the last decade-plus into a single, cohesive album, and it's beautiful. the other album, Dead Pixels, is by an independent artist called LukHash whose style, as he describes it, is "8-bit rock". basically it combines chiptune sounds (produced with actual gameboys and C64s) with hard instrumental rock. seriously cool stuff.i think i'll be writing full reviews of these on my blog at some point, i like them that much <3oh and i also got the mine turtle song by lil deuce deuce, because who doesn't like mine turtles

Edited by Architect