Murder Mansion

ToaKapura1234

jed1ndy, would you please kindly edit that post so it does not go off the page? I would be much obliged. Thanks.

Sorry, the post has been fixed!

(Although that WAS kind of the point...)

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

If you are in a hurry skip to the end for the abridged version.

Scene 1

Two thieves slowly crept up to the Spear of Fusion, each plotting to steal it for themself. But when they arrived, they saw retired Detective Maira Nui legitimately purchasing it from Toa Ghidora. After all, this was an estate sale. The would-be thieves then dejectedly walked away. A little later, Colonel Roy "Burnmad" Mustang, the notorious Steltian artthief walked through the halls to his room. As he passed Dalior in the halls, Dalior spit in his face. Burnmad fumed and prepared to draw his weapon but Dalior ran off. Little did Burnmad realize that he was being followed. The hooded figure reached into his cloak, pulling out a knife and preparing to plunge it into the Colonel's back.

"FREEZE! DROP YOUR WEAPON!" a voice suddenly yelled out. Head Detective Ryuko Luroka Matoi came out from behind a corner, pointing his gun at the figure.

"Relax Detective, I'm no fool." the voice was none other than that of Kaneo Lugh Tarekada, the former Dark Hunter suspected to still work for the Shadowed One.

"DROP IT! NOW!" yelled out Matoi.

"Take it easy now I wouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight, see I'm putting it down." Tarekada then did just that.

"Now kick it over here. Good now on your knees, hands behind your head." The Detective grinned and pulled out his radio, "This is Head Detective Matoi, I have an attempted murderer here: requesting back up." The Detective pulled out his cuffs and approached Tarekada. "Kaneo Tarekada, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Roy Mustang. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say-" Matoi was interrupted by a kick to the chest from Tarekada, he wasn't going down without a fight. He pulled a Cordak Blaster out of his cloak and began firing in Matoi's direction. Matoi dove behind a table and yelled out "COLONEL, GET DOWN." Burnmad had in fact been cowering in fear ever since Tarekada pulled out the Cordak and he now began to whimper a little. Matoi raised his hand and pistol over the desk and fired three shots. Tarekada crumpled to the ground. Matoi approached Tarekada with his pistol trained on him, noticing that all three shots had connected. Matoi checked his pulse. "Clear. He's dead."

"Why thank you Detective" said Burnmad

"I'm still gonna' nail you for art theft some day, Mustang." Matoi's partner, Madame Fishers LXIV, sprinted around the corner.

"I heard gunfire, what happened, are you hit?"

"No the only guy who got shot is dead. The real question is what we'll do with the body since we're locked in this place. Have to do something to preserve it for the Coroner, who knows how long we'll be here."

Aerixx wandered into the kitchen to eat some pie, and saw a sign on the fridge that said "Warning: Do Not Open" "Forget that. I want some pie." Aerixx opened the door to the fridge, grabbed some pie took a bite and then did a spit take on his second bite, dropping the rest of his pie slice onto the floor. Tarekada's corpse was in the freezer. He than ran screaming incoherently througout the mansion.

Quisoves Pugnat, the partner of the Private Detective called everyone in the mansion to a meeting. "I have found a note left by the killer," Quisoves said. It says "There is only one way left out of this mansion for any of us. To Burn." Portal called out, "Do I smell smoke?" Everyone then noticed that the top floor of the mansion was on fire! And it was spreading downwards. They ran to the fire extingiusher and were able to put out the flames but it is likely much evidence was gone for good. As was something else. In the burnt portions of the house, they found the charred remains of Ghidora.

Abridged version: Plunderscore buys, not steals, Spear and Lugh tries to kill Burnmad but is instead killed by Luroka. Ghidora killed by an arsonist.

Round Two ends 6:34 PM Eastern Time

Edit: Completely forgot about something, read new last sentence! And if you recieve no new PM, you did not get a new note and original notes cannot be obeyed in Round Two, only new notes, no exceptions.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

If you have not yet gotten a new note, you are not getting one this round. Seven PM's received, Seven to go

Edit: I had kind of forgotten that players were dead. :P

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I'm liking how deceptively strategic this can be so far.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Scene 2:

Luroka looked out the window. Luroka dropped his pistol and fainted.

Ghidora opened the cabinet to check on the esate sale items and exclaimed: "Horrors! The Kanohi Huna and Komau are both missing! They must have been stolen! Imagine what evils could be wrought with those Kanohi!" Ghidora walked off in distress. Aerixx had seen Ghidora's reaction and sat in place, cheeing a piece of gum, for ten whole minutes and then a lightbulb clicked.

"Isn't Ghidora dead?"

"Well, duh." Ghidora walked out of the wall behind him. Aerixx ran through the mansion screaming:

"GHOOOOOOOOST!" Aerixx gathered everyone else after he calmed down and explained to them what he saw. Suddenly a figure fell through the ceiling.

"Who killed me? Who killed me?" asked Ghidora "I will haunt you all until I know who killed me!" Everyone ran off screaming, even the supposedly bravest among them.

Round 3 ends at 6:57 PM Eastern Time.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Lugh, you may make ghostly noises but other that, you are not in control here. Sorry. Undead is still dead. Well sort of, but you know what I mean.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Round 3:

In the Library, Colonel Mustang sat reading a history book about the Metru Nui Civil War and pondering his next move. Cykron and Portal burst into the library. "I'm being drawn to the Komau" said Portal. " Ugh ahh ahh." He laid his hand on Mustang's bag. "Here it's right here in this bag, check this bag chief."

"Why this is absurd! You have no warrant!"

"Oh I know everything Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, if that's even your real name-"

"It's not my real name my real name is-"

"Please, don't interrupt me. You wanted someone dead, so you hatched an evil and brilliant plot. First you would steal the Kanohi Komau. Then you would use it to take control of your victim. And lastly you would force your victim to take on Nik in a fight they were doomed to lose. Doomed to lose their life."

"A fascinating theory, but I'm afraid you have no evidence."

"You're right and I'll probably never be able to prove that you intended murder. But I can prove that you stole the Komau."

"And just how do you plan to do that?"

"Wait for iiiiiit." Portal pulled out his flashlight and shined it through a hole in Burnmad's bag to illuminate the Kanohi Komau.

"There it is, right where you said it was. Nice work Portal. Roy Mustang, you are under arrest for the theft of the Kanohi Komau. You have the right to remain silent..."

"Nice work Chief you cuff him. Book him. I'll go put this Kanohi back in the state sale cabinet and make sure it's locked better this time." Portal turned to Burnmad as he left. "Man I used to think you were so cool before you tried to kill a guy."

Elsewhere in the mansion, killing attempts were a bit more successful. Dalior walked down the hall, looking behind his back, aware he was being followed. He tried to hide but could not decide where. Dalior's pursuer raised his gun, spit out the gum he was cheeing and fired. Dalior crumpled to the ground dead. Fishers ran towards the gunshot she heard. The murderer started to run off, he ran into a wall and dropped his gun but left it and kept running. Fishers turned the corner where he had ran but it was too late. He was gone. Fishers returned to the gun and investigated it. She recognized it. It was Luroka's.

Aerixx ran through the mansion and turned around behind him and saw Dalior carrying a sword. "The dead rise and I am no exception. I think it was you who killed me. Ironic that I'll get to kill you." Dalior plunged the sword into Aerixx's back and Aerixx fell to the ground dead."

"Ah Dallior, do you think I'll let you get away with disguising yourself as one of the walking dead? Aerixx was one of the few who took my notes seriously. I'm not happy with you for killing him. You know Maira was right to fear the consequences of disobeying me, but its much worse when you obey me first, I reward you, allow you to serve me and yourself and you sinply serve yourself doubly." The cloaked speaker chased Dalior back to his room and cornered him next to his cloning machine. "Ah my gift to you. Did you think it came without a price?" The cloaked being pressed a button causing the machine to explode, killing The original Dalior so that he joined his dead clone in the hall. "You were going to die next turn from cloning complications anyway and that would have been quite painful. I've really done you a favor."

In the other end of the mansion Luroka ran from his pursuer and took a left only to run into another pursuer attempting to kill him. He made a right and ran into a third pursuer. All three independently attempting to murder him. Maybe I can duck and get them to shoot each other, he thought. Suddenly a dart pierced his neck and he collapsed from the poison. The three anonymous pursuers exchanged glances and went their separate ways. Fishers found his body, weak and barely holding on. Fortunately the eccentric millionaire Orde had grown quite paranoid in his later years and had a full Intensive Care Unit in his house. The investigators managed to stabilize the comatose Luroka but he was still a prime murder suspect. Portal looked at Luroka's pistol.

"Would it be callous to ask if I could have it?"

"Not a chance Portal, that's evidence. No one's touching it tonight." replied Cykron, "We need to test it for prints see if anyone besides Matoi touched it recently."

Abridged Version: Tiragath eliminated by anonymous player, Aerixx killed by Dalior, Dalior's clone killed by Luroka's gun, Dalior killed by note author for disobedience and cloning machine destroyed. Luroka put into coma by three separate players, Burnmad arrested for stealing Komau and Komau returned to estate sale.

Round 4 ends at 9:29 PM Eastern Time

Luroka while in a coma dead men tell no tales still applies it also means you may be revived as yourslef instead of becoming a ghost or zombie so keep your eye on the topic. Burnmad, being arrested means that you lose and cannot escape but unlike dead players you are free to Lloydtime.

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

I am not error.

So he really is gone? Not "dead" gone, but "gone" gone? As in, gone from existence? I mean, I know that's what the new round seemed to describe, (with his body and cuffs disappearing completely,) but to have him erased from history as well? That's just...

...2meta4me.

Edited by jed1ndy

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Psych?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

My thought process last round was "Gee I wonder if I should kill Portal now or later"

"I'll do it later, Portal's a bro"

Guess who I'm killing first next time

*Snaps fingers*

Sorry Burn.

I kinda missed the first couple of rounds and was just like

LET'S ARREST SOMEBODY

and you were guilty so

Shouldn't have stolen carp. =P

E: Also that is definitely Psych and I definitely love you for it

Edited by Fortalpig

Okay, firstly, I'd like to say that I was the undead Tarekada, and secondly, I was removed from the game, without my consent or any say in the matter, because I said I would willingly follow the instructions that was given to me in the PM until something interesting popped up.

I am not very happy about this.

My thought process last round was "Gee I wonder if I should kill Portal now or later""I'll do it later, Portal's a bro"Guess who I'm killing first next time*Snaps fingers*

Sorry Burn.

I kinda missed the first couple of rounds and was just like

LET'S ARREST SOMEBODY

and you were guilty so

Shouldn't have stolen carp. =P

E: Also that is definitely Psych and I definitely love you for it

You were not first but here is your consolation prize:

https://mobile.twitter.com/psych_usa/status/296021465386610690

Okay, firstly, I'd like to say that I was the undead Tarekada, and secondly, I was removed from the game, without my consent or any say in the matter, because I said I would willingly follow the instructions that was given to me in the PM until something interesting popped up.

I am not very happy about this.

Also, bad dead player no talky.

Scene 4:

Jed walked up to Luroka's comatose form and put on a mask. He held his hand out over Matoi. The Detective gasped for breath...and woke up. Fulfilling his good deed quota of the day, Jed walked away.

Elsewhere a cloaked being tried to gather the other non-investigators to vote on who to kill but only one other showed up and both voted to kill Nevermore.

Nevermore, however was quite busy, waiting for his prey. Cykron walked into Orde's home theater (not an enertainment center, a proper theater with stage curtain chairs everything). The curtain slowly pulled back and dramatically revealed Nevermore. "I've caught you Nevermore, You are under arrest for the theft of the squid launcher and the attempted murder of Ryuko Matoi."

"Yes I did it but don't you see? Ever since Gelu told me about him, I realized that he was everything that was wrong with his creators, their inherent sexism, their refusal to own up to their mistakes! Also I wanted to steal stuff."

"I'm confused, are we still talking about Luroka here?"

"No you pregnant goldfish, we're talking about Orde!"

"You killed Orde?"

"You didn't know that? Oops. Well now I definitely have to kill you. Now there's no way out of this for you, just hold still for a second." Nevermore raised a knife and prepared to cut a rope on the stage. Cykron noticed he was standing on a red X, so he took one step to the left.

"Drat." said Nevermore.

"Dodged your sandbag did I?" Then a grand piano crashed to the ground where Cykron had stood. "You know I can arrest you for vandalism too now." Nevermore was tired of conversation and pulled out a pistol and pointed it at Cykron. Fishers had been nearby and heard the piano crash so she snuck into the room. She noticed Nevermore's finger move into the trigger guard and realized there was no time to tell him to freeze. So she carefully took aim and fired. The pistol and Nevermore's right pointer finger fell to the ground.

"Really?" was all Nevermore had to say.

Fishers pointed her gun at the Glatorian. "Nevermore you are under arrest for te attempted murder of Chief Cykron, vandalism of a grand piano-"

"Oh and the murder of Orde" chimed in Cykron.

"Wait he killed Orde? How did you find that out?"

"He confessed in his monologue."

"I did no such thing, you have no evidence, the court will know you fabricated this confession to aid your case."

"I am the Chief of Police I think my word is worth something in court. Besides ever since we've been in this mansion I've recorded every conversation I've had." Cykron pulled out his iPhone and played a voice clip: "Yes I did it, but don't you-"

"Drat" said Nevermore once again, struggling against his cuffs to reach the iphone.

Abridged: Luroka revived, Nevermore, original murderer arrested. However the game goes on because at least two attempted murderers are still out there.

Scene 5:

Jed secretly wen through the mansion gathering evidence and presented it to Cykron, proving that Dalior had been correct in accusing Aerixx of murdering his clone. Luroka was then cleared of all charges and returned his service pistol. However Timageness had darker plans for Luroka. As Luroka walked through the halls, Timageness smacked him in the back of the head knocking him out. Luroka awoke tied up with the huge Steltian Slave towering over him and pointing his gun at him.

"First Aerixx now you, who steals it next?"

"Actually the pattern this continues is Nevermore's. Me saving you guys from a murderer at the last minute" It was Fishers with her gun pointed at Timageness' back. "Drop it." Timageness dropped the gun and was cuffed by Fishers. "You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Ryuko Matoi. You have the right to remain silent..."

Abridged: Luroka found innocent and thus gets gun back, Timageness arrested.

At least one attempted murderer still remains abroad After all, Luroka had three assailants and only two have been arrested. Perhaps for Murder Mansion 2, the detectives should be less strong or at least be less of a percentage of the population.

Round 6 ends August 1st 12:10 AM Eastern Time.

I'm cool with that.

If I was one of the Investigators, I probably would've made sure someone was following the Head Detective as well, especially after three people unsuccessfully tried to murder him.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: