A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Tahu mistakes poison ivy for a swingable vine.

Pewku licks the Mask of Light.

This one got skipped:

The mask turns Pewku into the ultimate version of the Boom Beach Mega Crab, and she proceeds to decimate the Brotherhood.

Also: Nuparu's creation falls madly in love with him, forcing him to hide out in Ko-Metru

Gaaki finds a diary in which Bomonga confesses his undying love for her.

Edited by Wiriamu

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

The energy makes him super hyper and Kualus and Kopaka are forced to keep freezing him for a week straight to keep him from melting everything in sight.

The Melding Great Beings inadvertently turn Vultraz into a Toa.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Gali confesses that Makuta is her one true love, and they take over Okoto with ease due to the other Toa falling into depression at Gali's rejection.

New Atero, Makuhero City, and the City of the Mask Makers are fused together.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

The result is a great city which appears in Bionicle's third iteration, which is also a fusion of a Hero Factory reboot into the mix. This iteration of Bionicle/Hero Factory goes swell, but in its third year it goes for the ballsy move of destroying the city entirely, and sending its heroes on the run from the Big Bad. Quite unfortunate. It's a cliffhanger too.

Matoro called in sick the day Jaller gathered his team of matoran to find the Toa Nuva (in the 2006 storyline).

As a result his friends end up stuck in Karzahni, Voya Nui is destroyed after the Piraka steal Brutaka's power and go to war, and Mata Nui dies. A timeline not unlike that of The Kingdom unfolds, but unfortunately there's no alternate Takanuva or guilt ridden Toa Matoro to stop Teridax.

Sensei Wu gets bitten by the Great Devourer instead of Garmadon.

Edited by Wiriamu

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 4 weeks later...

The Great Devourer absoulutley hates his taste, so much so that it goes into hiding for a thousand years.

Random dude performs a superhero landing from the upper orbit.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

• 1 month later...

He penetrates the Earth and said planet shatters.

Throwbots, Robo Riders, and Bionicle have a crossover special.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The special serves to reboot Throwbots and Robo Riders as a combined theme to fill the original CCBS left by Bionicle G2's cancellation...

A process is discovered by which Lego minifigures can be brought to life.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

He trips so hard after moving so fast, the ground ignites and he chars the Charred Forest once more.

Macku tries to teach Hewkii how to swim.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

He ends up being a natural who can swim circles around her.

Voltron and the Megazord switch legs.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 3 weeks later...

Both Voltron and the Megazord's legs crumble under the new weight of each other's bodies.

Vladek attempts to usurp King Matthias. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Vladek gets sick with the plague and dies.

A Cult of Shadows arrises in New Atero.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It gets broken up after it is rapidly deduced that Gavla and Ahkmou are the ringleaders.

Roodaka and Tuma form an alliance.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

The Skrall invade on Visorakback!

Vakama decides that betraying his team is too edgy.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 1 month later...

Their costumes slowly make them form into one being: Ketarek.

Lewa takes on a Bohrok.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The citizens of Le-Koro begin taking over the other villages, infecting the residents with Krana, the toa try to help but can't do anything without harming the matoran, the Bahrag cleanse mata-nui and go to sleep again.

Brutaka gets the Bohrok to clean Voya Nui

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The matoran discover that with these new firearms the Toa heroes they'd been waiting oh so long for are no longer needed and troublesome for their plans, they decide that no one can stand in the way of their rule and execute their former saviors. After the death of the Toa Mata the matoran interrogate the Turaga and after discovering of Metru-Nui they set out to reassert control over the long lost city. Easily plowing through the rahi Nuparu and his team of scientists discovers that Mata-Nui is in fact on their planet. After a long discussion, they decide to jerry-rig Mata-Nui as a robotic suit that they plan to operate, the Makuta attempt to stop them but they, unfortunately, are no match for primary colored warriors with assault rifles and shotguns. They fly the Mata-Bot to Spherus Magna and lay waste to the Agori and Glatorian claiming the planet for their own. A long period of peace is held on Spherus Magna that is until the enslaved Agori (the matoran viewed Glatorian the same as toa and barely any escaped their assault) who were assigned to continue work on the Mata-Bot decided to rig it with explosives and blow them all to Kingdom Come. And thus ends the tale of the BIONICLE.

A Toa, a Makuta, and a Skakdi enter a bar.

Edit: I didn't realize how far apart all these posts are I probably shouldn't-ve said anything heh. 

Edited by Tahukan

:voyanui:

They all become great friends. 

Makuta never decides to screw over Mata Nui.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Six teenagers with attitude are enlisted to become the Toa for Mata Nui. 

Bionicle and Power Rangers have a crossover.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He learns how to dissect Rahi instead. (Organs?)

The villages of Mata Nui hold a race from one side of the island to the other.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The competitive nature of sports tears the island apart and results in a six way civil war.

Brutaka opens a portal into the Bionicle afterlife-and no, this isn't the Red Star.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...