Considering auctioning or trading/selling a pearl gold Visorak shell.

keiththelegokid

I'm interested as well, I'd like to trade, pm me with what you want and hopefully we can work out a deal!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Isn't that from the 8759 Battle of Metru Nui playset, released in 2005? If so, it's probably not too valuable.

EDIT: Bricklink shows it goes for as little as 10 cents USD.

That's the flat-gold variant, the Pearl Gold one is significantly rarer.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Isn't that from the 8759 Battle of Metru Nui playset, released in 2005? If so, it's probably not too valuable.

Hmm... how did that variant come about?

Same way the pearl gold kraakhan came about, the set was made midway through the transition from dark gold to pearl gold, resulting in half of the sets having dark and half having light.

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

Hmm... how did that variant come about?

Same way the pearl gold kraakhan came about, the set was made midway through the transition from dark gold to pearl gold, resulting in half of the sets having dark and half having light.

Yeah, 2005 was the last year they used the flat gold color, and Pearl Gold replaced it in 2006. I assume it wasn't just made in 2005 or made in 2006 as much as some of the last runs of the set probably changed the coloring, making it fairly rare.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

To all intrested in getting the peice. I am debating auctioning it. However I would like to know how rare this peice is before I do that.

So does anyone know exactly how rare this is?

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

To all intrested in getting the peice. I am debating auctioning it. However I would like to know how rare this peice is before I do that.

The pearl gold Kraahkan is quite rare. Probably worth at least £30. ($46) 

The visorak shell may be close due to its similar origin, although masks do tend to be worth a bit more than regular parts due to them being collectibles and having higher demand. I would say it's worth a bit less than the PGK, but it is still pretty rare. 

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

The visorak shell may be close due to its similar origin, although masks do tend to be worth a bit more than regular parts due to them being collectibles and having higher demand. I would say it's worth a bit less than the PGK, but it is still pretty rare.

Ok, I have a quick question about that Boxor does it have the box, instructions, rubber bands?

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Ok, I have a quick question about that Boxor does it have the box, instructions, rubber bands?

It actually sold just yesterday, sorry.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I have many things I could offer, pm me some items you're after and hopefully we can work something out!

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC