New Theme Ideas?

Perhaps a dedicated Superhero theme that isn't primarily aimed at the feminine gender. 

Okay, I'll bite; what's this dedicated Superhero theme primarily aimed at women?

And I didn't even have bait. But what this guy said:

I presume it's Lego's reported involvement in the DC Superhero Girls line, which will likely be minidoll sets considering other companies are doing the dolls/action figures. I'd have liked them to make constraction sets of it, now that Lego's actually putting out decent human-looking constraction figures.

Okay, then I'm quite confused, because there very much is a line that serves the same function that's been around for a while now. It's called Super Heroes. I don't see how it doesn't qualify as a dedicated superheroes theme.

Unless you're talking about a non-licensed superhero theme, which could be interesting, though Ninjago comes pretty close.

This is what I meant.  :jester:  :rollaway:

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Unless you're talking about a non-licensed superhero theme, which could be interesting, though Ninjago comes pretty close.

Isn't the girl-oriented one also licensed, though? That's what's been confusing me. I can't think of any difference between the two besides the fact one's aimed at girls, so to claim the only dedicated superhero theme is aimed at girls seemed odd.

Isn't the girl-oriented one also licensed, though? That's what's been confusing me. I can't think of any difference between the two besides the fact one's aimed at girls, so to claim the only dedicated superhero theme is aimed at girls seemed odd.

Well, forget what I said about that--typed it very late in the night. What I fully meant from my original post was that I wanted a original 'Superheroes' line instead of another 'dolls' theme.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

• 2 weeks later...

I'd honestly like to see some system sets for Ben10, rather than the Constraction only line we got.

But, alternatively, I'd like to see a series in which the humanoid characters are the villains, but that wouldn't work, would it? I hope it would, it would be fun to see the humanoid=good guy social structure broken. And to see main characters who weren't so human. I dunno, maybe the villains could have intricate backgrounds, to make them more interesting.

Moreover and Furthermore, I would like to see a Power Rangers line, to see how it went.

• Upvote 1