ライザメカ (Foyles In-store MOC)

Ayliffe

So today at Foyles there was gonna be a Friends building event held by Tim Johnson of New Elementary fame, but at the last minute it was cancelled due to Tim not being able to make it there. Instead of the full event going ahead without Tim, they refunded all the tickets and put up a little pop-up building zone on the ground floor, which me and my mum stumbled across whilst trying to rebook the tickets from todays event to another building event happening on the 23rd. The small area snuggled in the children's section was being run by Mark, who I knew well from Hamleys and had actually told me about the event in the first place (thanks Mark!  :)). 

Even though the event was supposed to be generally Friends-themed (they gave us free minidolls), the majority of the pieces were Ninjago-themed, which sorta made sense since there was a ninjago event a week ago. Anyways, I got to work building, and came up with this winged-friends-mech-thing. And because there weren't many people around building and Mark really liked what I did, he let me keep my model. Which was nice.
So yeah, I did this. Enjoy?

20224099912_fb5a972f09_b.jpg

20232336975_f5647a2c8e_b.jpg

20238166231_7a6341bbff_b.jpg

20238311281_67f760d906_b.jpg

19611530673_2988dfbe76_b.jpg

(cat to scale)  :P

• Upvote 1

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr