BZPower Database Issues

We are aware of the database issues going on with the site and are working to resolve them. Currently you can view the forums without issue while you're logged out, but upon logging in you cannot view forums, topics, and some other pages. We are working to resolve the issues but due to the holiday weekend it may take while to get things fully up and running. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

View the full article

I don't know if this is an issue or not, but sometimes it takes an ungodly long time for my post to show up when I press the post button and if I try to refresh the page, my post is lost!

Edited by P962

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

There are plenty of members who are not having any problems at all.

I believe I'm one of those. I can view the forums without any problems whatsoever -- except for occasional long loading times, but those are commonplace.I do hope the problems are fixed eventually for those who are experiencing them. Edited by Legolover-361

Oh, I wonder if this is why I saw no posts in the topics I have notifications on for since last night sometime(Well, until Island of Pain started getting posted in again, that is)... No-one could post. =PHope this does get fixed soon for those affected by it.

It's only happening to some members. The report on the front page should say that. There are plenty of members who are not having any problems at all.

Yeah... I'm pretty much unaffected, save for those annoying moments when it says that "The server was too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a moment." I do, however, hope that the problems do get fixed for those who are experiencing problems.

I am unaffected by whatever is affecting other people, but I hope they find out what the problem is that is affecting other members-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I've had on and off problems with my post in quick reply, where it will either just lose the post or won't even load the page. I do know some people who have had errors with logging in and haven't had the capability to view the forums, though.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Odd... I was unable to access the forums a few hours ago, but I'm able to now. :unsure:

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!