Spirit of the Mata Nui

Nik the Three

This is my first epic, but also probably first of its kind. To this story, you can contribute yourself (but please, check the link below first)! I have got something like set plot, but story will be hugely developed on-the-go, because of its nature. Chapter zero is thus really a short one, because I need you first in order to really write something.

Click here to check how you can contribute to this story (review topic)!

Chapter 0: The beginning

Takua turned around. He could see whole Mata Nui from here. "This," he said. Hewkii has turned around to take a look. "It gives me headache," Hewkii said, "but I am still glad you took me here." Takua turned back to Hewkii, "but we are not here because of the view," he said. Hewkii nodded and both Matoran continued. They came here to find one of the powerful elemental stones. "I am still wondering..." Takua said suddenly, "only thing you need to do is to become Toa is to.. find a stone? I mean, that sounds pretty dull." Hewkii turned to him, continuing hike, "firstly, we haven't found it yet," Hewkii started, "and secondly, Vakama seemed unsure whether it will even work." "But his face, he seemed to be concerned about something," Takua stated, "as if he knew more, but thought that saying us that 'I am not sure whether it will actually work' was better."

Vakama was wandering around Ta-Koro, watching the Mangai Volcano in far. If you knew my Matoran, he thought, thinking about Takua and Hewkii, who are now hiking the volcano. "Turaga?" Matoran has interrupted his stream of thoughts. "Yes, Kapura?" said Vakama turning to him. "Turaga Nokama and others have arrived," said Kapura. "Great," stated Vakama, "tell guests I will come in a few minutes." Kapura nodded and ran to tell them.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

So, I have wrote something down, Nendrek and Bakira are in. It's still a bit shorter than I would like, but I don't want to extend it much untill I have more characters.

Chapter 1: Nokama's arrival

It was a hard time for Mata Nui. Rahkshi were invading Matoran villages and Ta-Koro was destroyed the most. Vakama went to guests. Many of houses were destroyed or severaly damaged. Many Matoran were sleeping in a tents, deeper in a village, where Rahkshi don't get during invasion. "Morning, Turaga," said Nendrek, young Skakdi holding the guard with another Matoran. Those days, Ta-Koro gate was closed, because fear from Rahkshi was so strong. Four guards were just outside the gate, guarding the bridge and the rest of the guards were on the other side of gate. Ta-Koro, always having strong guard has now even increased number of them. "Good morning, Nendrek. You haven't returned to Le-Koro yet?" asked Vakama. "Well," started Nendrek, "nothing against it, but I think guard consisting of Matoran can't defend this village very well." Vakama laughed, "you're right, but don't tell that to them. They take a real pride in their work."

Gate was slowly lifting, making Vakama able to see Nokama and her companion. Three Ga-Matoran, one Po-Matoran and a female Skakdi. "Hello, Vakama," said Turaga of water once she crossed the bridge and came closer to him. "Nokama," said Vakama, "I don't know what you heard, but it's probably worse than you could imagine," continued Turaga as they were walking past devastated village. "Vakama.." said shocked Nokama, "this looks really bad. Rahkshi did all this?" Vakama nodded and Nokama kept silence for a while. "No... casualties?" Turaga of water asked cautiously. "Fortunately not," said Vakama, making Nokama sigh. Four Matoran, who acompanied Nokama were already gone, to help in parts of village, but Skakdi still followed them. "Who is your company?" asked Vakama. "That's my guard," answered Nokama. Skakdi was following them, but kept distance so she didn't hear what the are talking about. "Her name is Bakira," continued Nokama, "she is quite dangerous, but if you pay her well, there is barely someone better. Maybe Toa, but those have their own problems right now." Vakama nodded, as they approached his hut.

"We should take a little break, don't you think, Takua?" shouted Hewkii at Takua so he can hear him over the wind. Takua stopped and turned to Hewkii, "yeah, that sounds good." As they climbed higher, wind was stronger and air was colder. This reminds me of Ko-Koro, thought Takua. They sat on the rocky ground to rest a bit, "Takua? You still feel bad for leaving your guard?" asked Hewkii and watched Jala nod, "remember why did we go here. You will be much more useful as a Toa." "But still," sighed Takua, "leaving my village in roughest time for something that doesn't even have to work..." "It is worth trying," smiled Hewkii at Takua. "Maybe. Wait," said Takua suddenly, standing up, "wind has calmed down a bit. We should continue while it lasts." Hewkii nodded and also stood up, ready for more hiking.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic