Twitch Tuesday Game Selection

Black Six

Twitch Tuesday Game Selection  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Over the past two months, we've started using out Twitch channel to play LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham live for people to watch.

I thought streaming the same game week after week might get boring for some people though (although I'm fine with it), so I thought we'd give you some options. During the recent sale on Xbox Live, I picked up the LEGO Marvel and The LEGO Movie games, to help mix things up.

Now we've got three options, and it's up to you to decide on which one I play tomorrow.

See you on Twitch around 7:30 PM Eastern tomorrow!

My vote went to Lego Marvel Superheroes. I'm a huge Marvel fan, and I actually hadn't seen that much game play of this game. This could be a good opportunity to fix that.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

As someone who really enjoyed the Lego Movie Videogame, there's no way I'm voting for anything else. :D  I've already played that game extensively, so I'm mostly just interested in seeing how other people would play it. :)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

at some point you should hit up BMP for some of the older bionicle games and stream those, probably in rotation.

Except I don't have a PC setup that would easily allow me to stream to Twitch. I've been using my Xbox One, which has the capability built in and takes two minutes to set up.

PC streaming in general is a pain to deal with. Idk, I might just do streams of those games at some point.

bBhcfWO.png

Boo, no Lego City Undercover. :P That's okay—as good as that game is, I fully understand why that game would be totally impractical to stream (being exclusive to a console without native streaming capabilities being just ONE of the reasons).

Anyway, I voted for Lego Batman 3. I'd be interested in seeing what that game is like if I do decide to tune in.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother