BIONICLE Custom 3DS Themes

Decided to test my luck the other day at making a custom theme for Ninjhax/Tubehax/Ironhax. I'm debating about making nine others to correspond with each of the ten story years, but first I wanted to gauge interest, and see how much of the 3DS/Homebrew community converges with that of BIONICLE to see if it would be worth the effort. If I do so, they may also be hosted on BioMediaProject as soon as I get approval. (Even staffers need to ask first. :P)

DLYYLjO.jpg

You can download the theme here: http://3dsthemes.com/Search/Bionicle
(Sorry there's do direct link. The 3DS themes site is designed a little weirdly. o-O)

EDIT: It looks like somebody else beat me to the punch on a Mata theme. I'm probably still going to do that one myself after. The bottom screen background bugs me because there's no display setting in which the text in the image won't be obscured by icons or folders.

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Upvote 4

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Whoa, This is awesome, can I by any chance have some instructions on how to put it on my 2DS?

Assuming you're on the latest firmware and have a copy of either Cubic Ninja, Ironfall, or the YouTube app, follow the instructions here to install the Homebrew Launcher. After that, you should download CHMM and follow the instructions there to install themes.

For the record, btw, the program I used to make this is called YATA+, which has an extensive tutorial on the ins and outs of theme creation. This was the first theme I ever made, so it's quite user friendly for beginners. :)

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Whoa, This is awesome, can I by any chance have some instructions on how to put it on my 2DS?

Assuming you're on the latest firmware and have a copy of either Cubic Ninja, Ironfall, or the YouTube app, follow the instructions here to install the Homebrew Launcher. After that, you should download CHMM and follow the instructions there to install themes.

For the record, btw, the program I used to make this is called YATA+, which has an extensive tutorial on the ins and outs of theme creation. This was the first theme I ever made, so it's quite user friendly for beginners. :)

Alright, Thank you!

Edit: And I'll also Be able to play portal on my DS!

Edited by Dragon11603

Alright, Thank you!

Edit: And I'll also Be able to play portal on my DS!

Well that's still a very unstable demo that has to be compiled from the source code at the moment unless you know where to look, but yeah, homebrew opens doors. :P

BZP2024.jpg

they may also be hosted on BioMediaProject as soon as I get approval. (Even staffers need to ask first. :P)

I approve.  :fonz:

We need more stuff like this on the site, everyone's tired of the same old media. We should start figuring out how to more prominently feature content like this that is both practical for general use and attractive.

• Upvote 1

they may also be hosted on BioMediaProject as soon as I get approval. (Even staffers need to ask first. :P)

I approve.  :fonz:

We need more stuff like this on the site, everyone's tired of the same old media. We should start figuring out how to more prominently feature content like this that is both practical for general use and attractive.

In that case, I'll probably start working on the other 9 as soon as I get my FTP account sorted out. ^-^

BZP2024.jpg