Knights' Kingdom Comics Compiled

Zarohum

Remember the old Lego theme Knights' Kingdom? Well, I went through the instruction booklets online one by one, and copied and pasted every single picture, putting them into a story book-like... thing. This was a very slow and tedious process, so you guys better be grateful. :P jk. Also, if you guys remember, not all of the pictures were in one single booklet. Each one had two or three exclusive drawings. It was a huge pain to get these in order, but if you see something that isn't right, point it out.INSTRUCTION BOOKLET COMICS:So far I've only done the big bionicle-sized figures. I haven't done the playsets yet, and I probably won't unless the demand is high enough.Credit goes to Mike Rayhawk for drawing these!Photobucket albumor jump directly to...2004 - Morcia and the Citadel of Orlan2005 - Ankoria2006 - The MistlandsONLINE COMICS (Thanks to Gatanui and JrModelMasterBuilder):Note: There are no words for comics 1-4, and Gatanui has asked Binkmeister if he knows where they would be, but he does not. Until the captions are found, enjoy the comics without them!Comic I: The Missing King

Edited by Zarohum
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...

Thanks! For the website, old memories...... :D

Old memories indeed! Legography, please make sure to check the timestamp of the last post in a topic before you reply. You've resurrected a topic that was last active over five years ago! Generally, topics that have not seen a new reply in over 60 days are considered inactive and shouldn't be posted in. :)

Topic closed.