Bionicles... In Darkspore?

Evex_Wolfwing

I have wanted to post this for a long time.

People have posted recreations of Bionicle characters in SPORE, so, I figured, why not do the same in the game's successor...?

Darkspore is an Action RPG that uses SPORE's Creature Creator to make one of the most advanced, if not THE most advanced character customizer for an RPG yet. Now, each character in Darkspore his or her own unique body shape... and I figured that more than a few would be good for recreating characters from Bionicle. At the moment these two just have Details on them, no actual Gear.

2011-09-11_00033.jpg2011-09-11_00034.jpg

Lumin, the Lightning Provoker, made to look like a Rahkshi of Electricity. Well, Lumin Beta, to be more precise. His body is perfect for a Rahkshi, and the second version of his character had parts that made recreating the chaises easy. Now, I know there are flaws, but there is only so much I can do. I may be able to make a better version now, with better parts, but eh, this is the best so far.

I also have Makuta Gorast...

2011-09-11_00060.jpg2011-09-11_00061.jpg

Viper, the Toxic Ravager. The Gamma Variant. Turning guys into girls in Darkspore is never easy. *Glares at Lumin Gamma* But I like how the head came out, I think it does a decent job emulating her mask. Now, those Claws on her upper arms aren't the best, but once I actually put gear on her, the more advanced part's models will look more like Gorast's actual claws.

I also have an Arakna lying around who I am turning into a Visorak Suukorak, and I'm going to make Zrin Delta into Malum. Other than that... I dunno.

C&C is appreciated.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Never got to play Darkspore, but I loved the original spore game. First off, wow. The character designs are near perfect. I only have one little thing that bugs me. Gorast's eyes. They just seem different than her character. The color scheme of the first one was nice, and you showed a intelligent use of parts. The eyes and the spine were the best.8/10 (why am I giving a moc rating system to a work of art? BECAUSE I'M BATMAN.)

pNNgXax.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Never got to play Darkspore, but I loved the original spore game. First off, wow. The character designs are near perfect. I only have one little thing that bugs me. Gorast's eyes. They just seem different than her character. The color scheme of the first one was nice, and you showed a intelligent use of parts. The eyes and the spine were the best.8/10 (why am I giving a moc rating system to a work of art? BECAUSE I'M BATMAN.)

Thankies. ^^ I think I have the perfect eyes for Gorast now, but it's been a while sinve I've been on the game.

I have to say these are pretty awesome!The body shapes are perfect, and I'm amazed at how much certain features, like Gorast's mask, and the Rahkshi spines mimic those of the real characters. Can't wait to see more of these!

Thank you! Gorast's mask came out better than I could have hoped, though I still can see some things I could change.

Gorast is amazing. It emits such resemblance to the actual set that I was like "that is definitely Gorast!" when I saw the pic before reading.Nice, nice work.

Lol, yeah, Viper looks more like Gorast that it does like Viper now. Xp

This is definitely impressive. Wow. :wired:How much time was spent on these characters? They really look amazing!

Um, I don't remember. :P Gorast was mostly done in one swoop, while the this is the third version of that Rhakshi. I can spend hours in the Hero Editor, just working on the designs of all the characters I have unlocked.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Thank you. A Sporeonicle that actually resembles BIONICLEs.The Rahkshi are quite nice, and the body shape is quite good with the exception of the back. Do you think you could make it more curved like real Rahkshi.As for Gorast, those curved slashing claws and the mask quite resembles the real thing, soemthing that I think was difficult to pull off.Overall, these look very good and I can´t wait for you to make more good ones!