Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game

Black Six

Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright folks, you know the drill by now. Tomorrow we'll be streaming on our Twitch channel and you get to pick the game.

We also have a couple free-form questions for your consideration:

What other games would you like to see us stream?

What do you think of the format thus far, how can we improve things?

Would you like to see other people other than me host the stream?

Our attempts to fix the issues from two weeks ago didn't exactly pan out, but I hope to spend some time tonight troubleshooting things. If anyone is familiar with streaming Twitch via Xbox One or an El Gato Game Capture, send me a PM.

Marvel got my vote again. :)

1. I would like to see a Bionicle game played sometime down the line. The one I have in mind would be Bionicle: The Game. I know you've said you can only do certain games, but I think that one would be a joy to watch. 

2. I like what I've seen so far. I can't really watch streams on Twitch, thanks to situations on my end. So I watch them on Youtube, and I've liked what I seen.

3. I would like for you to stay on hosting the streams, but maybe you could have someone join you in the future. As someone who watches a lot of video game videos on Youtube, I will say that some of the best ones I've seen involved two or more people either all playing the game or some just watching and commenting on it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'd like to see you stream Bionicle: The Game at some point. While it may not be accurate with the official story and is rather weird, I think it would be pretty enjoyable to watch you play. Also, it may give a bit of a retrospect in the event that a new fan is watching. 

As for the format, I'm okay with it. I can't really think of anything in terms of improvement, so I think you're fine on that part. I'm currently okay with you hosting the streams, but I think another person with you could mix things up, as Toa Smoke Monster mentioned. 

Anyway, I voted for The LEGO Movie Videogame. I'm not a fan of superheroes, so I had to go with it.

I agree that there should be a bionicle stream at some point, though I understand that you have issues streaming from your pc.

As for the format, I really don't know how it could be improved (especially since I don't play xbox.) I will say that streaming eats up bandwidth so I'd recommend either upgrading your internet service or lowering the upload quality. I can't make any recommendations for video capture software on the console, but as far as pc goes, I'd suggest either Xsplit or OBS. (what software did you use for the MNOG livestream way back when?)

I'm perfectly fine with you hosting twitch tuesdays, but it would be nice to see more people in some form of multiplayer.

bBhcfWO.png

Considering that this is a Bionicle fansite, I guess it shouldn't be so surprising that a lot of people are interesting in seeing a Bionicle game. The only ones I can think of that I think are available for Xbox would be Bionicle: The Game (2003) and Bionicle: Heroes (2006), and that's assuming if its possible to even get a copy of those old games, which I'm no expert on. Other than that, I'll just continue voting for the LEGO Movie Videogame, mostly because all the other games are of licensed themes, which to be honest don't really catch my attention.

For the other two questions, I'm pretty much just fine with things the way they are (though it would be nice to actually watch the cutscenes from the game instead of having to wait through that weird pause screen).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.