fishers64

GM NPC STORMER

In Stormer's mind, the proto-hero had every right to be upset. However, he wasn't going to stop Epix from doing his job, either. And then - Kaiba just fell over. 

Stormer pulled out a pair of Hero cuffs, and approached the villain with his shield carefully in front of him in case it was a fakeout. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"Hello," Dr. Lie said. "What are you doing aboard this ship?"

GM NPC RECEPTIONIST

"Any one of the communications towers would work for that. I don't know of any ship rentals."

------------------------------------

OOC: For further reference, the Destroyers are my PC characters, not NPCs, as they aren't canon by any stretch of the imagination. However, I will take Gorn's actions as punishment for my laggardness and unclearedness. 

GM IC DESTROYERS (9 - NEAR GORN, BUCKLEY, TITANOS, ETC)

Gorn had already incapicitated several Destroyers, and Sir Regnald Buckley's shots had caused the group to disperse and hide behind desks. That plan was going to only work for a limited time, however, as the lava emitted by the enemies was melting the desks rapidly. Instead, about three of the Destroyers fired at streams of deadly lava at Buckley. The others blasted lava at the cold ice spikes, creating a bunch of steam and fog and burning holes in the ceiling. 

They ignored the other heroes for the time being, as they weren't exactly attacking. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"As I recall," Traferous said, "you wanted the three factions to attack Hero Factory together. Well, now you've almost got what you wanted. The conspiracy and the brain master are engaging in an attack right now. If you insisted, we wouldn't be too adverse to joining the fight either."

Traferous suspected that Mr. Vyle didn't care about that. What he really wanted was a three-faction buisness deal with his name proudly stamped on it so his name would be feared throughout the galaxy. And he had his chance to do just that at the conference - but somehow he had ended up shooting at the Brain Master, and the Brain Master had ended up killing the conspiracy leader with some help from the Heroes. 

And Traferous also suspected that most of that was the Brain Master's fault, and had nothing to do with his assistant. Hopefully the businessman would figure out the blame for that loss, and shift blame accordingly. Otherwise Traferous was going to have an even longer day...

OOC: Removed the telepathy and mildened the acrobatics. 

Villain Profile:

Name: Var Vicious

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Var Vicious is a dark warlock, well versed in the many abilities granted by the dark powers of the universe.

Lightning: Var Vicious has the ability to call forth powerful lightning from their hands.

Telekinetics: Var Vicious can affect objects some distance away from themselves, and can lift items as heavy as he would physically be able to lift with these powers.

Empathy: Var can sense the emotions of other beings.

Plasma sword: Var possesses a red glowing beam saber that is composed of plasma contained in a very strong yet very self-contained magnetic field. When not turned on, the sword is simply the handle, which can easily be carried attached to the hip or such. They are very skilled at using this weapon.

Acrobatics: Var is more agile than their appearance might let on, and is able to jump around and run like no member of their race should conceivably be capable of.

Var is completely organic, but would still be able to take on the average hero in a physical contest. They do how ever wear armor that gives them additional protection.

Astrodroid: Var is in possession of an R4 series astrodroid, one going by the designation of R4-V0. It has a vicious temperament, and seems itself to possess the darkness of the mind that its owner has.

Appearance:

Var wears very dark clothing, mirroring their dark personality and interests. From what little of it that is visible (some of their neck, their hands), it is clear that their skin is completely pale, if not also a bit grey. They’ve never removed their helmet, and likely never will.

Bio: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Var was trained in the dark arts of manipulating the life force that binds all beings in the universe together. They were later displaced from their galaxy, and eventually arrived in the same galaxy as the one Hero Factory resides in. Here, they have made it their mission to spread the teachings of the dark warlock arts that they themself were taught all that time ago.

Location: The New Dawn, aka the Genesis Pact’s base of operations.

OOC: And a ship to go with them.

SHIP PROFILE: TIE Incursor Starfighter

Ship Size: Very small one pilot fighter ship. 5.5 meters long

Pilot: Var Vicious. The ship also has a slot for the ship's astrodroid, R4-V0.

Communications Systems: The fighter has a universal communication system, but has a special encrypted communication channel for the Genesis Pact.

Navigation and Drive:

The cockpit has a 180° view horizontally, and a 145° view vertically. The navigation system allows the pilot to keep track of any and all objects in all directions in three dimensions, and has rudimentary maps of parts of the galaxy that have been charted.

It has a hyperdrive, allowing it to travel faster than light, although precise calculations are necessary to deliver it to its destination without any unfortunate occurrences such as crashing into a planet or a star. Var's R4 series astrodroid, R4-V0 handles these calculations, and is very quick at it most of the time.

Weapons Systems/Armor: Being a ship designed around manoeuvrability and speed, its armor plates are very light, but still durable enough to take hits from all but the most damaging of weaponry. It is how ever very well armed, with high-yield energy blasters on each wing, as well as two mounted under the front end of the cockpit, and on the backend of the ship.

Propulsion Systems: The TIE Incursor’s propulsion systems are high powered Twin Ion Engines, along with manoeuvring thrusters at key points on the ship which help it to take swift turns while in combat. It has the maximum acceleration of 5000G, and a maximum atmospheric velocity of 1,400 kph.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): The fighter can easily land on any surface large enough to support it.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Hero Factory.

"Well, that's just rude," he grumbled, diving out of the way of the oncoming lava streams. Even with his enhanced armour, the heat radiating from the stuff was phenomenal, and he made sure to scramble further away from the smoking puddle before getting back to his feet. "Alright, chaps..." he took aim at the nearest of the creatures who'd fired at him, and pulled the trigger once more, "...my turn." 

IC: Mr Vyle - Traferous' Ship.

"I wanted to make a statement," he finally sighed, "Prove to the heroes that we so-called villains could be more than petty, disorganised rabble, too busy squabbling among ourselves to focus on the bigger picture." Ambition had always been his weakness, perhaps he'd simply expected too much from these villains? "But the Brain Master refuses to cooperate, and you're still attacking the Conspiracy even when you're supposed to be allied with them. Clearly, my dreams of seeing Hero Factory annihilated by a unified front will never be realised." 

But, he realised, this was still likely to be his best possible chance of ensuring Hero Factory's final annihilation. Even if they weren't working together, the combined efforts of the three most powerful villainous organisations in the galaxy would surely be enough to bring Hero Factory crumbling down? "Let's join the battle, then. Finish Hero Factory, once and for all." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Removed the telepathy and mildened the acrobatics.

Villain Profile:

Name: Var Vicious

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Var Vicious is a dark warlock, well versed in the many abilities granted by the dark powers of the universe.

Lightning: Var Vicious has the ability to call forth powerful lightning from their hands.

Telekinetics: Var Vicious can affect objects some distance away from themselves, and can lift items as heavy as he would physically be able to lift with these powers.

Empathy: Var can sense the emotions of other beings.

Plasma sword: Var possesses a red glowing beam saber that is composed of plasma contained in a very strong yet very self-contained magnetic field. When not turned on, the sword is simply the handle, which can easily be carried attached to the hip or such. They are very skilled at using this weapon.

Acrobatics: Var is more agile than their appearance might let on, and is able to jump around and run like no member of their race should conceivably be capable of.

Var is completely organic, but would still be able to take on the average hero in a physical contest. They do how ever wear armor that gives them additional protection.

Appearance:

Var wears very dark clothing, mirroring their dark personality and interests. From what little of it that is visible (some of their neck, their hands), it is clear that their skin is completely pale, if not also a bit grey. They’ve never removed their helmet, and likely never will.

Bio: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Var was trained in the dark arts of manipulating the life force that binds all beings in the universe together. They were later displaced from their galaxy, and eventually arrived in the same galaxy as the one Hero Factory resides in. Here, they have made it their mission to spread the teachings of the dark warlock arts that they themself were taught all that time ago.

Location: The New Dawn, aka the Genesis Pact’s base of operations.

OOC: And a ship to go with them.

SHIP PROFILE: TIE Incursor Starfighter

Ship Size: Very small one pilot fighter ship. 5.5 meters long

Pilot: Var Vicious. No room for other passengers.

Communications Systems: The fighter has a universal communication system, but has a special encrypted communication channel for the Genesis Pact.

Navigation and Drive:

The cockpit has a 180° view horizontally, and a 145° view vertically. The navigation system allows the pilot to keep track of any and all objects in all directions in three dimensions, and has rudimentary maps of parts of the galaxy that have been charted.

It has a hyperdrive, allowing it to travel faster than light, although precise calculations are necessary to deliver it to its destination without any unfortunate occurrences such as crashing into a planet or a star. The ship’s computer handles these calculations, and is very quick at it most of the time.

Weapons Systems/Armor: Being a ship designed around manoeuvrability and speed, its armor plates are very light, but still durable enough to take hits from all but the most damaging of weaponry. It is how ever very well armed, with high-yield energy blasters on each wing, as well as two mounted under the front end of the cockpit, and on the backend of the ship.

Propulsion Systems: The TIE Incursor’s propulsion systems are high powered Twin Ion Engines, along with manoeuvring thrusters at key points on the ship which help it to take swift turns while in combat. It has the maximum acceleration of 5000G, and a maximum atmospheric velocity of 1,400 kph.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): The fighter can easily land on any surface large enough to support it.

Approved.

IC: Breaker

As I approach the Hero Factory, I send a docking request signal to the Hero Factory, and await a response.

"Oi! This is Breaker. We would greatly appreciate Permission to land. We will crush you."

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Timageness, on your first point: is that a reference to our talking about Stormer and Jawblade? If so, we were actually referring to the start of the episode- when all the villains are fleeing. Stormer tries to stop Jawblade from escaping and is punched in the face. Brutal.

OOC: Actually, it's referring to the typo Fishers made in the very same post that started your discussion, which apparently nobody picked up on but me.

Link included for reference. To be more specific, it's in the third sentence of Jawblade's Bio.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Oh! Thanks Timeageness, sorry about that. You're right; it definitely was Furno in that scene, not Stormer. Also, where the bio says his original crime was attacking Hero Factory: I think Jawblade was a villain before attacking Hero Factory, and from memory he robbed a museum in Legion of Darkness before the attack on Hero Factory, and is referenced as a villain before the robbery anyway, but really it's not very important so I'm unbothered on that point. I'm mostly just pumped Jawblade is in the RPG. He's one of my favourite villains.

Also haha did I say a post today? I meant a post sometime tomorrow. Which is currently today for me. I'll get a post up in a little while. Sorry, completely forgot about that and then fell asleep. At least Australia time means it's technically the same day for a lot of you.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC : Shade - Battle Conclusion

Shade turned everything off and pulled his blades free of the dead body. Maybe if there was another core like Kaiba Blader's that existed or could exist in the future, he might not have to be dead permanently; Shade didn't know. In the meantime, they had other things to attend to. "If there's a way to fix him and continue that conversation later, that's the best way to go," Shade informed the other two Heroes. "How are we getting off this planet?"

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Ruins)

While Epix wasn't exactly thrilled to see Kaiba Blader being stabbed in the back, especially since he appeared to actually be standing down in response to his words, he knew that the Prototype Hero was built long before the inventor had began to use Quaza Cores to power his creations and store their personalities, meaning that he could potentially be revived in the event that his reactor was replaced. Shade had gotten lucky this time around; had any other Rogue Hero been standing in their quarry's place, he would've most definitely struck him with a fatal blow, and given the current circumstances, not to mention the close proximity of The Recall, the aftermath wouldn't have been pretty.

Turning away for a second, the Hero activated his comlink, this time attempting to access the private channel that allowed him to contact Mr. Makuro directly.

"Sir, do you copy? What is your status?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So i decided to make a villain. Here we go. EDIT: Changed start location (thanks for the tip)

Villain Profile:

Name: Amalgamation

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: The core (face) of Amalgamation posseses limited control of magnetism, allowing it to magnetically attach parts of fallen heroes and other robots to itself. Through this method it has acquired a large six-barreled rotary cannon mounted on top of its body, at well as a fire sword taken from a fallen hero permanently attached to the end of its left arm.

Appearance: Link to imgur album with images http://imgur.com/a/Exo0V

Bio: It all started deep in the Hero Factory, where workers were trying to create the ultimate hero. The result was... Unsatisfactory. This "Ultimate Hero" ended up as a corrupted, insane hero and was dismantled. His core was discarded, but not destroyed. It began accumulating metal around it, forming a protective shell around it and eventually gathering larger metal pieces from fallen heroes, the end result being the creature known as Amalgamation. This process had twisted the already insane personality housed within the core into a primal intelligence knowing only its biggest desire: The destruction of Hero Factory, the group that betrayed their own creation and left it to die. The killing of civilians and lesser heroes and the reaping of their parts eventually led to Amalgamation building up a primitive personality. It is, however, insensitive to almost any emotion that isnt the overwhelming rage consuming it. Additionally, it has acquired the ability to vocalize, although with some difficulty.

Edited by QuirkyTurtle

So i decided to make a villain. Here we go.

Villain Profile:
Name: Amalgamation

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: The core (face) of Amalgamation posseses limited control of magnetism, allowing it to magnetically attach parts of fallen heroes and other robots to itself. Through this method it has acquired a large six-barreled rotary cannon mounted on top of its body, at well as a fire sword taken from a fallen hero permanently attached to the end of its left arm.

Appearance: Link to imgur album with images http://imgur.com/a/Exo0V

Bio: It all started deep in the Hero Factory, where workers were trying to create the ultimate hero. The result was... Unsatisfactory. This "Ultimate Hero" ended up as a corrupted, insane hero and was dismantled. His core was discarded, but not destroyed. It began accumulating metal around it, forming a protective shell around it and eventually gathering larger metal pieces from fallen heroes, the end result being the creature known as Amalgamation. This process had twisted the already insane personality housed within the core into a primal intelligence knowing only its biggest desire: The destruction of Hero Factory, the group that betrayed their own creation and left it to die. The killing of civilians and lesser heroes and the reaping of their parts eventually led to Amalgamation building up a primitive personality. It is, however, insensitive to almost any emotion that isnt the overwhelming rage consuming it. Additionally, it has acquired the ability to vocalize, although with some difficulty.

Approved, although you may want to start him in Makuhero City because that is probably going to be the center of the action. 

GM IC DESTROYERS (NEAR BUCKLEY)

The Destroyers quickly proceeded to ignore Sir Buckley and blast past him to cut a hole in the wall. Two of them got hit with electric bolt slugs, causing them to howl in pain.

The other Destroyers powered on through the fog, blasting at Cobra Shard - but mostly at the wall behind the call center. Cobra Shard happened to be in the way. 

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

"Yes," the Brain Master said, looking over the mess. He smiled confidently. Hero Factory would be destroyed in a matter of hours. Still, why not ensure his success? 

100 of his brain legions moved to a pod with a single Destroyer, and headed for the hangar. If Hero Factory decided to oppose him with ships, he would make their life hard. A second later, the brains' pod deployed. The Destroyer cut a hole into one of the hangar doors, only to see a dropship pointed at an odd angle with weapons out and a bunch of destroyed consoles. 

This place was already a battle ground. The brains headed for the dropship to try to pilot it, only to find that its weapons were spent and and there wasn't much fuel left in it. 

OOC: I guess that means the Genesis Pact as a whole is approved?

Genesis Pact approved

IC: Breaker

As I approach the Hero Factory, I send a docking request signal to the Hero Factory, and await a response.

"Oi! This is Breaker. We would greatly appreciate Permission to land. We will crush you."

GM NPC ZIB & MR. MAKURO

"Permission NOT granted." Zib said to Breaker. 

Mr. Makuro turned from the hecticness of Mission Control to take Epix' call. Behind him, civilian workers were taking brain zapping machines off of a conveyor belt and heading to the hangar bay. "I'm back in Mission Control. Whether I'm safe there I do not know." 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Timageness, on your first point: is that a reference to our talking about Stormer and Jawblade? If so, we were actually referring to the start of the episode- when all the villains are fleeing. Stormer tries to stop Jawblade from escaping and is punched in the face. Brutal.

OOC: Actually, it's referring to the typo Fishers made in the very same post that started your discussion, which apparently nobody picked up on but me.

Link included for reference. To be more specific, it's in the third sentence of Jawblade's Bio.

Fixed. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Very well, then. Fravi, make sure we're ready for battle. As per the wishes of our guests, we'll attack Hero Factory first, then we'll try to get rid of the Brain Master as well." 

That is, if we have an opening. Traferous did not like the odds of his vessel versus the Brain Master's, and was hoping that if he was attacking Hero Factory, the Brain Master would ignore him. 

GM IC FRAVI

"Do you want to call up the fleet?" Fravi said. 

On the other hand, Fravi was already planning her mission to assassinate the Brain Master...

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Put them on standby," Traferous said. "I'd rather not unless we have to. Do let them know, and inform the conspiracy that we're going."

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Hangar

Gear? The mighty Wilhelm Gorn needed no such thing! Besides, he hadn't brought anything but his weapons, and there was no way he's be able to get to the armory and back in three minutes.

"Right. I presume you're going to the source of these things. Where is that, exactly?"

As Gorn approached the dropship, preparing to board it, he heard a sound that he had come to know well in the past few months. Turning around, he saw that somehow, more evil brains than he could count had somehow gotten into the hangar, and we're moving from ship to ship in an attempt to hijack them.

"Jade! There's brains in here!"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: HA, I told you it wouldn't work, Luroka. I told you.

OOC: Look, Breaker tried the polite way, and that's what matters. Gold star for effort.

IC: Dorothy Quark - With Wolfe and Night Stalker

Quark cursed, yanking Wolfe by the arm with her as she got out of the way of the onslaught. Her helmet clicked into place over her head, and she unholstered her blaster, pointing it at the shopfront the villain had disappeared into.

"Hate it when they choose the hard way," she grumbled, approaching carefully. She called again. "I don't want to drag you out of there mangled, kid. It's been a long day. Come out and I'll go easy on you."

OOC: I mentioned earlier that Quark's voice is muffled with the helmet up, but there's probably some kind of speaker she can elect to use so people can understand her with it on.

IC: Night Stalker

Kid?  She called him a kid?  That was probably the worst idea the hero had ever had.  Night Stalker fired a gas bomb at the base of the window, forming a thick cloud, then grabbed a shelving unit and hurled it through the window, followed by another barrage of energy blasts.  Kid.  She was gonna pay for that.

IC: Dorothy Quark and Daren Wolfe - With Night Stalker

Wolfe, standing out of the fray used his fancy sensors to shoot three arrows into the cloud towards the villain. Meanwhile, Quark jumped back and caught the shelving unit to prevent it tumbling and falling on her, which resulted in some shelter from the energy blasts. She shoved the shelving with her shoulder to allow for her to move closer to the side of the thing and fired back with her own blaster. As she didn't have Wolfe's sensors, she didn't have any sense of where the villain was- she'd been busy with the shelves, and so hadn't even seen where the blasts came from- and so she fired in a wide fan out, across the window.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: Did Gorn make it into the dropship before she closed the hatch, or is he stuck outside?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Gunship 479er

Gorn just barely had been able to make it inside of the dropship before the hatch closed. Thankfully, none of the brains had done the same.

"So, I assume we know the perpatrator's location by now?"

IC: Alex Drift - The Battle of Hero Factory

Drift lobbed a pair of impact grenades into the advancing swarm and then opened fire with his handgun.

IC: Cobra Shard - The Battle of Hero Factory

Shard dodged a blast of lava, ducked under a second, countered a third with a concentrated blast of coolant, rolled out of the way of a fourth, and kicked a chair into a fifth. This was getting ridiculous. Gritting his (teeth? gears?), he switched his Splinter Cannon to its freeze-ray mode and began trying to build a wall of ice across the entrance to slow down the Destroyers.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

"Wait, then where were you offering to take people? Wouldn't it make sense to keep as many heroes here as possible, in order to defend against the brains and lava spewing ants?"

...its biggest desire: The destruction of Hero Factory, the group that betrayed their own creation and left it to die. 

OOC: Why hello there, Anamnesis 2.0. :P

GM IC DESTROYERS (NEAR BUCKLEY)

The Destroyers quickly proceeded to ignore Sir Buckley and blast past him to cut a hole in the wall. Two of them got hit with electric bolt slugs, causing them to howl in pain.

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Call Centre.

"Get back here!" he roared, shouldering his gun and picking up one of the desks, using his enhanced strength to swing the lump of metal like a bat towards the nearest of the Destroyers. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"As per the wishes of our guests, we'll attack Hero Factory first, then we'll try to get rid of the Brain Master as well." 

IC: Mr Vyle - Traferous' Ship. 

He allowed himself a small smile. While not all was proceeding as he had wished, the ultimate goal remained the same. He would see Hero Factory burn for all it had done - to him, and the rest of the galaxy...

Genesis Pact approved

IC: The Creator - New Dawn, Command Bridge. 

It had taken a lot of work to find this place. Weeks of piecing together scraps of data, recovering patchy comms signals and validating unsubstantiated rumours. But at last, he'd tracked the machine infestation to its source.

Space itself seemed to ripple as a gravity well spiraled open, spilling the New Dawn out of its FTL equivalent and into orbit above the Makuhero belt. This was the place where the oldest living robot on record was said to reside. If answers were to be found anywhere, this was the place. Mandibles clicking together, The Creator stared out through the scale-covered eyes of the New Dawn to see a fleet of ships - comparable in size to the Dawn itself, and far more heavily armed - besieging the planetoid metropolis of Makuhero City.

"It seems we are not the only ones who wish to speak with this galaxy's rulers," he mused, mandibles clacking again as he spoke. He turned away from the sight, to face Var Vicious and Max Vale. "Suggestions, my friends?" 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Var Vicious
The dark clad sith stood regally on the bridge deck, their smooth, featureless mask betraying no thoughts from them. As they spoke, their voice was deep and robotic, clearly altered from what it originally was. "I say we join the fight. You want to rid the galaxy of these droids? Then let us seize this opportunity to do just that. If we're lucky, we can capture this oldest droid of yours in a functional state, if it matters to you so."

IC Jade:

"To infiltrate one of the larger ships, see if we can't take them down from the inside."

She paused.

"Are you on that gun yet?"

IC Max Vale:

The much smaller being grinned and punched a hand into his opposite palm.

"Screw capturing him, let's kick their mechanical asses!"

"So quick to seek out the violent options," he shook his carapace-clad head, "We lack the weapons, resources and information to do as you suggest." He was an old, old being, and knew all too well the consequences of rushing into a situation without thinking of the potential impact decisions might have. "This is not a warship, it's an ark. Many of those on board wish for nothing more than to live out their remaining years in peace. I will not endanger my people by dragging them into a conflict they cannot hope to win." 

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

Gorn turned to the gun Jade referred to, and proceeded to man it.

"I am now. Err... What other ships?"

IC: Var Vicious
"This ship doesn't need to go anywhere near the conflict. Don't forget that I have my own starfighter. I'll go out and join the battle while you sit back and enjoy the show." Var made themselves likely to leave for the docking bay.

"And what do you hope to accomplish on your own, Var?" he challenged, not looking back at the departing warlock, "I know patience is a difficult virtue for you to embrace, but I would suggest you at least try." 

IC: Var Vicious
"Patience now would be hesitation. I do not hesitate. If I don't go out there now, there may be no hope of retrieving your precious 'oldest droid' at all. So save your wisdom for someone that needs it. Like the hothead with the battle mech." They said, exiting the bridge in a graceful stride as they headed for the docking bay.

"I never said we weren't going to fight," he finally replied, "Just that I had no wish to rush headlong into a war without getting all of the facts first." He disconnected his mind from the Dawn, instructing one of his siblings among the bridge crew to take up the interface and guide the ship away from the battlezone. "I will go down to the planet and seek out this... Makuro. What you and Var choose to do, is entirely up to you." 

OOC: HA, I told you it wouldn't work, Luroka. I told you.

OOC: Look, Breaker tried the polite way, and that's what matters. Gold star for effort.

IC: Dorothy Quark - With Wolfe and Night Stalker

Quark cursed, yanking Wolfe by the arm with her as she got out of the way of the onslaught. Her helmet clicked into place over her head, and she unholstered her blaster, pointing it at the shopfront the villain had disappeared into.

"Hate it when they choose the hard way," she grumbled, approaching carefully. She called again. "I don't want to drag you out of there mangled, kid. It's been a long day. Come out and I'll go easy on you."

OOC: I mentioned earlier that Quark's voice is muffled with the helmet up, but there's probably some kind of speaker she can elect to use so people can understand her with it on.

Kid?  She called him a kid?  That was probably the worst idea the hero had ever had.  Night Stalker fired a gas bomb at the base of the window, forming a thick cloud, then grabbed a shelving unit and hurled it through the window, followed by another barrage of energy blasts.  Kid.  She was gonna pay for that.

IC: Dorothy Quark and Daren Wolfe - With Night Stalker

Wolfe, standing out of the fray used his fancy sensors to shoot three arrows into the cloud towards the villain. Meanwhile, Quark jumped back and caught the shelving unit to prevent it tumbling and falling on her, which resulted in some shelter from the energy blasts. She shoved the shelving with her shoulder to allow for her to move closer to the side of the thing and fired back with her own blaster. As she didn't have Wolfe's sensors, she didn't have any sense of where the villain was- she'd been busy with the shelves, and so hadn't even seen where the blasts came from- and so she fired in a wide fan out, across the window.

OOC: Yaas. :P

Night Stalker's radar is not hindered by the cloud, and thus he sees Wolfe drawing an arrow and drops to the ground as the arrows sails over him.  He fires tow gas bombs at the heroes with multiple purposes.  They probably knew what the gas could do from the cops, so there was little chance of them remaining in the cloud that billowed up around them.  However, even if they escaped it quickly, the buildings behind them would not.  It'd take a few minutes, but those buildings would come down, hopefully right on top of the heroes.  He grabbed another shelving unit and placed it just behind the cloud at the window for cover and began firing energy blasts, aiming to try and keep them pinned down in front of the buildings which were even now being weakened by the gas.

OOC: Could the force field withstand a collision with a Drop Ship?

OOC: The dropship would go through and get shredded to bits. The engines would likely catch on fire, and the pilot would be ejected violently into the resulting fireball. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Could the force field withstand a collision with a Drop Ship?

OOC: The dropship would go through and get shredded to bits. The engines would likely catch on fire, and the pilot would be ejected violently into the resulting fireball. 

OOC: Then what's stopping characters, such as Ardor or Fire Lord, from waltzing through other than the loss of a ship every time they do it?

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.