The Center of Everywhere

King Joe

Pirok really should get glasses at some point. :P EDIT: BTW, I've noticed this: Almost all the characters have green eyes. What's up with that? (I actually don't have green eyes in real life. My eyes are blue)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I finaly found my way here! Yay! I don't know if this has already been asked (I skipped all the posts because it was taking to long) but are you going to feature that girl charachter you promised elsewhere? (Not Zero, but an actual girl.)

I forgot about that....Let's make it a definite maybe.

I finaly found my way here! Yay! I don't know if this has already been asked (I skipped all the posts because it was taking to long) but are you going to feature that girl charachter you promised elsewhere? (Not Zero, but an actual girl.)

I forgot about that....Let's make it a definite maybe.
As I always say:First things first.But not necessarily in that order. :PAny idea when the next comic is coming?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hello, it has now been about four days since anything has been said here. I was wondering how many non-user characters you have?

I have quite a few.You'll get to see MOST of them when the character sheet gets up. Just as soon as SOMEBODY <looks at="" comrade_colonel=""> gets a personality profile back to me.In the meantime....COMIC!Comic 3: Dreaming

I can't wait to see the sets :biggrin:You shall not pass! :P I can remove the other arm if you're still not sure if your dreaming X)~Ptoly

Unless you get back to him, I will throw tiny explosive trophies at you! GET BACK TO HIM, OR I WILL MAKE A PERSONAL APPEAL TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THE PGS LIST! I gave him an award. Awards give one power.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I can't wait to see the sets :biggrin:You shall not pass! :P I can remove the other arm if you're still not sure if your dreaming X)~Ptoly

Unless you get back to him, I will throw tiny explosive trophies at you! GET BACK TO HIM, OR I WILL MAKE A PERSONAL APPEAL TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THE PGS LIST! I gave him an award. Awards give one power.
I sure hope you're joking...Cuz he's staying. I think.

I like 'em! It'd be interesting if you invaded another dimension, or if another invaded yours! Just a thought. Keep up the good work!-CL38

Oh, do not worry, the dimension hopping will come soon. I'm also thinking of starting something I saw in another comic. What would you guys think if we had sort of a Dimensional Heroes for Hire type of thing, where a group of characters (My choice) goes to help out A situation in another dimension that is PMed me by you the readers? It wouldn't be a game, as I would completely control how it came out. The PM would be in the form of a letter/email from someone in that dimension that needs help and is willing to pay. It's more like giving me ideas for side-arcs for free.On another related note, Comrade_Colonel finally got back to me, so I can finish the character sheet. It may be up tomorrow, maybe not.

Well lookey what we have here!It appears to be a character sheet!This is the place to check up on the personalities of the various characters in The Center of Everywhere.Sheet!

You should post that on the front page! Anyway, you got my personality right again! And what do you mean about asking MegaMan about my job? <_< :sly: :plain: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :???: :confused: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sneaky2.gif

mindeth the cobwebs

Seems I'm probably the sanest person there.But by no means the most intelligent. :P

You seem pretty sane to me.
It's not based off me me, but comic me. Have you read my comics? You should. The main reason they're funny is because the main character is an insufferable cool dude.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Grammar.Anyhow, I know that, but the comics often have someone who's ACTUALLY based off them.The latter being incredibly intelligent, the former being some kinda invincible hero.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Sorry, I had an apperance change, so that might hinder his output for a bit :/But yeah, wheres the comics bro!?~Ptoly

They're coming. Your appearance change should not hinder production, it's just finding time. I should have one maybe perhaps tomorrow. Maybe.And remember not to double post.

You had double possibles.It doesn't work quite as well as double negatives, though...I can't believe you aren't making any new comics 'til next year! :o(BTW, King Joe, why you no comment on the S4 preview? :()EDIT: You're on page two now. If only there wasn't a rule against double-posting...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, okay OKAY!I made you a comic. It's the start of a new arc, so hopefully I will get a few more out instead of leaving them. Also, it's my first comic of the new year, and my 1 year Vahi is coming up soon, so I've got something planned for that. (Hint: It rhymes with "tronic clashback")Comic 4: Outdated.

Welcome Cravix (BZP username Silver the Hedgehog) to the PGS list! He will be added to the character sheet once I get the answers to some questions from him.

Could the hint possibly be... Ironic Flashback? I don't know, but I guess we'll see.

Nope. Here, try this on for size: It rhymes with Bonic the Redgehog Clashback.

I knew it was 'Sonic Flashback' but my post disappeared. :(Anyhow, it had Pong, it had videogames, only one thing was missing: Clue: What do you get if you put 'pie' and 'rock' together?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I knew it was 'Sonic Flashback' but my post disappeared. :(Anyhow, it had Pong, it had videogames, only one thing was missing: Clue: What do you get if you put 'pie' and 'rock' together?

Rocky Road Pie? :PJust kidding, my PGSes will show up in this arc very soon... very soon indeed. MUAHAHAHAHAerm, sorry.