Bionicle dreams

Tuuli

Hello. I just wanted to know if anyone else had a Bionicle dream before. I know I've had a few haha, but the most recent one was quite scary. I was walking through the graveyard, when I saw Skull scorpio up ahead from me, facing away from me so I could only see it's back and tail. But when it turned around, it was wearing Pohatu's decaying golden mask! That dream was enough to give me the chills! What dreams have you had involving Bionicle?

• Upvote 2

Oddly enough I only ever have had one BIONICLE dream. Me, my mother, and Takanuva where walking down a hall of light, when all of a sudden takanuva turned to me and said "You will become a toa" and he looked up and his mask grew bright, all the while having a smile of satisfaction across is mask.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Last Bionicle-related dream I had was back in 2011-2012-ish period. I was a Toa (sure looked awfully like Krakua with some white thrown in), and.... um... Oh, I think I remember. I was being chased by the Dark Hunters through Odina and later some large building that was filled with sand (remembering, it looked like my first highschool, which had two stories). I was able to hide from them, and I thought they had given up on the search, but then The Shadowed One blast away some fallen boulders that had produced a makeshift wall. He said something, and then my dream ended.

Later, I tried to draw what TSO looked like from that dream (abandoned it after a while though).

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I've never had a Bionicle dream that happened in their universe, but it was always something like finding a treasure trove of obscure sets at Toys R Us or something.

• Upvote 6

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I've never had a Bionicle dream that happened in their universe, but it was always something like finding a treasure trove of obscure sets at Toys R Us or something.

Ha, same here. I once found an entire aisle full of Bionicle sets from every year (and this was back in 2009 so no Stars sets), as well as some MoCs that had been turned into mass produced sets. For some reason I opened them and started building them on the store floor. Lego building, in the realm of Morpheus the Dream King...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I haven't had any dreams about bionicle when I sleep, but I often daydream in class and one of my daydreams was Narmoto's son and some other villagers going to the temple of time & since he tried to copy his dad by summoning something from the past, he messed up the ritual and summoned everything from G1 into their world.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The only Bionicle dream I somewhat remember having would be finding Bionicle sets in a store. I know that is boring, but its the only one I recall.

My Mom, however, told me once that she had a nightmare where Axonn cut off her legs with his Ax. I think she had this nightmare after I showed her his set back when I got it in 2006, where she was a little frightened by his weapon. 

• Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Used to have them all the time, usually to the following scheme:

• In a nondescript department store
  • wander through toy aisle
  • see a HUGE heap of Bionicle sets
  • Old ones, rare ones, limited edition ones, etc. (most of which never actually existed)
  • dig through them, overwhelmed by nostalgia and such
  • pick out a choice few to buy
  • I'd never make it to the checkout

We're talking 2-3 dreams like that every couple of months. Of course, they skyrocketed in the summer of 2014 for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 2

I haven't had any dreams about bionicle when I sleep, but I often daydream in class and one of my daydreams was Narmoto's son and some other villagers going to the temple of time & since he tried to copy his dad by summoning something from the past, he messed up the ritual and summoned everything from G1 into their world.

Sounds like a good tale to write!

Anyways, I seem to remember one where I bought Maxilos.

However, my most recurring, non-Bionicle dream is me getting run over by a steam locomotive that somehow fits in my living room. :bigeek:

• Upvote 1

I've had a dream once that I wish was real that Lego had released sets after 2010 and they were bright and colorful, and a being with a golden mask. It seems my dream came true with the return of bionicle but the sets I saw in my dreams will be in my dreams haha forever they were like concept glatorians/ Toa

• Upvote 1

The last and only one I seem to remember was when I was in a LEGO store and bought a Nuparu set that was seriously just an orange and blue Tarduk with a lime green tail that looked like Defilak and Dekar's blades. The box art reminded me of 2010 Hero Factory canisters. I actually tried to replicate the set in LDD, but used substitutes for the torso and helmet.

mindeth the cobwebs

All I can remember about my one Bionicle-related dream was that back in 2004, Lego had released Pearl Dark Gray Toa Metru feet, along with those same type of feet in a new color called "Metru Purple." I want those so badly.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

My Mom, however, told me once that she had a nightmare where Axonn cut off her legs with his Ax. I think she had this nightmare after I showed her his set back when I got it in 2006, where she was a little frightened by his weapon. 

What on earth.

I've had a few dreams where I find some pieces in a rare or unused color or obscure sets or something.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

I had a few dreams about Bionicles, though they were far and wide... I don't have dreams very often as it is... I recall having a few early on where I would find an old MoC or I had taken apart or a set i didn't have somewhere in my house, then wake up sad as I realize it was long gone, or I simply didn't have it... I also remember having a dream around when I joind BZP where I could see two rather tall Bionicle's standing somewhere near a forest on a damp day...one I could see very clearly, a creation I had never seen before; I drew it immediately after I woke up, but I don't know where the drawing is anymore... All I can remember now is that he was black, and I think he had a Hordika chest piece, very proportional to a human.

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

I've had some Bionicle dreams. I think I made a topic about them once in GD on the old board, and of course it got shut down rather quickly. Times have changed, yeah? : P

Honestly, I couldn't recall what exactly these dreams were about. They were from circa 2005 until a few years after. Dreams about BZPower, though, well, that's a different story, lol.

The worst, in my opinion, is when Bionicle and BZPower combine in a dream. I had one back in like 2014 or so that me and a bunch of BZPower members were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and we went to an island with a bunch of Matoran and nasty things that drove us off the island and destroyed it. We managed to escape on the boat from the destruction, but the people living there did not. 

As for pure Bionicle dreams, the ones I remember is the dream shot of the Turaga sitting behind Mata Nui's eyes with grins on their faces, which inspired the short story Turaga in Command/Toa in Command, and the odd one where I was flying from Mata Nui's face, lying down in the Aqua Magna ocean, to Bara Magna beyond, which inspired me to make a forum post about how that should have been a 2009 video.  

I recall three:

The most boring one, I had a dream 2005-2007, I can't remember, that I bought an Exo-Toa. I woke up very disappointed.

Another dream, definitely 2006, I got Vezon & Fenrakk for my birthday. Except the Ignika in it actually had powers and I was cursed when I picked it up.

Another 2006 dream, around December if I remember correctly, and the most interesting, was an actual movie trailer for a supposed BIONICLE 4: Island of Doom. Complete with movie-style Piraka that somewhat resembled the playset minifigs.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Oddly enough I don't have any dreams where I'm in the Bionicle universe, and I have at least two or three extremely vivid dreams a week. Although as a kid I used to dream that I found the new sets in store only to be disappointed when I woke up.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

But in the day; 12 years ago?  I had a dream that I received issue #11. In the dream, the cover looked like it was super bright and yellow and obviously something important was happening on the cover. A couple days past and guess what shows up in my mail box? YEAH. ISSUE #11.

Spoopy.

Another lame dream included finding strange knock-off Bionicle 2015 sets at a TRS near where I live.

Edited by Onrack

Another 2006 dream, around December if I remember correctly, and the most interesting, was an actual movie trailer for a supposed BIONICLE 4: Island of Doom. Complete with movie-style Piraka that somewhat resembled the playset minifigs.

I had a similar dream too if I remember correctly, movie-style versions of the Piraka fighting the Toa Nuva. Pretty epic, most vivid part I can still remember is the fight between Tahu and Zaktan...

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I just recently had one where I found some weird new sets at a dollar store, keep in mind this was before 2016 images started to leak. Kopaka was like half-orange-goldish, with a skull spider mask and a chain similar to Slicer. There was one that was like a dragon, and a small, VERY small Kakama wearing Matoran. The latter gave me the inspiration for my super-small Matoran MOC.

I literally had one last night.  I was outside NYCC and there pictures posted on the internet of 4 exclusive bionicle sets being sold at the lego booth; an alternate toa mata nui titan set, an alternate titan takanuva set, and two others I couldn't make out/can't remember.  There were only like 4 copies of each set available.  I was trying to get tickets to go inside and woke up before I ever made it in.  

Edited by sydorack

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

• 2 years later...

Hard to recall them, they are the strangest of dreams. An enigmatic atmosphere. I've had dreams where they enter our world, when a human almost interacts with a bionicle, That right there is most marvelous in the dream. An awe. Every bionicle dream comes out strange, hard to make sense of what is even happening. I feel things are at peril, urgent, inspirational, and dark. I barely feel a light factor in the dreams. These places feel like if real, if in another realm, this reality. These dreams go in their own chapter, they are most strange and intense. I have read most of this post and see that some of the dreams you guys have are strange, can be vivid.

What is this strange energy that is produced? I once saw a matoran almost be found a by a human police officer. The cop was going through a sewer, like near a cliff, almost if had imagined a light house there but it isn't, strangely there's light flashing, so i don't, maybe it was stormy in the dream, im trying to remember right now. The matoran was making his way through and the cop is almost about to see him with his flashlight. I feel at that moment, this is far too dangerous. The dream ends like that. 

Another dream, I am in this temple of trees. I see branches covering all over, big or small branches covering this forest. I see a toa, the matoran, an elder. I am there walking around but i can't even remember this right. These dreams wake me up weird, like "where was I?"

Can anyone relate? Does anyone feel what is happening in this strange realm? To dream of bionicle? toys created by our own minds? what is bionicle? The dream defines more than what I just visualize? Almost a discovery of universe yet untouched but present. I don't know if i make sense to you. Bionicle has almost been in my heart since I was 5 years old. Almost 23 now and I want to type this somewhere for one to read. I read bionicle as a kid, played them and collected them. Bionicle was so fun to have and be with. Bionicle was like another life for me growing up. Now, not so much.   

• Upvote 1

I'm like most people here: the dream in which you find and buy a bunch of BIONICLE and then wake up crying because it's not real.

I also once had a dream in which I was Toa Hewkii in the BIONICLE Heroes game - but then it turned out that I was just playing as Toa Hewkii.

But most importantly, I don't let my BIONICLE memes be BIONICLE dreams.

Hard to recall them, they are the strangest of dreams. An enigmatic atmosphere. I've had dreams where they enter our world, when a human almost interacts with a bionicle, That right there is most marvelous in the dream. An awe. Every bionicle dream comes out strange, hard to make sense of what is even happening. I feel things are at peril, urgent, inspirational, and dark. I barely feel a light factor in the dreams. These places feel like if real, if in another realm, this reality. These dreams go in their own chapter, they are most strange and intense. I have read most of this post and see that some of the dreams you guys have are strange, can be vivid.

What is this strange energy that is produced? I once saw a matoran almost be found a by a human police officer. The cop was going through a sewer, like near a cliff, almost if had imagined a light house there but it isn't, strangely there's light flashing, so i don't, maybe it was stormy in the dream, im trying to remember right now. The matoran was making his way through and the cop is almost about to see him with his flashlight. I feel at that moment, this is far too dangerous. The dream ends like that. 

Another dream, I am in this temple of trees. I see branches covering all over, big or small branches covering this forest. I see a toa, the matoran, an elder. I am there walking around but i can't even remember this right. These dreams wake me up weird, like "where was I?"

Can anyone relate? Does anyone feel what is happening in this strange realm? To dream of bionicle? toys created by our own minds? what is bionicle? The dream defines more than what I just visualize? Almost a discovery of universe yet untouched but present. I don't know if i make sense to you. Bionicle has almost been in my heart since I was 5 years old. Almost 23 now and I want to type this somewhere for one to read. I read bionicle as a kid, played them and collected them. Bionicle was so fun to have and be with. Bionicle was like another life for me growing up. Now, not so much.   

MetaDaniel, please make sure to check the date of the most recent post in a topic before replying. :) The post before yours was made in October 2015 -- over two years ago! This counts as thread revival.

This seems like an interesting topic though, so someone can definitely open a new one to continue the discussion if they like. 

Topic closed.