Which Mask Has the Best Design?

Toa o Uria

To me, definitely the Hau and Kualsi 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I love the Hau, not just because it's the icon of Bionicle, but I liked the brow line of the mask, which gave the eyes an angry expression and the gaps on the cheeks and top of the head reminded me of face paint, evoking a tribal feeling to the mask.

As for my favorite gen 2 mask, I like the MoW out of all six masks because of the pointed chin, which gives the mask a more feminine look and it has the goggles of the Kaukau while using the fins from the Kaukau Nuva.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Kaukau Mistika. 

*gets strapped down for a brain transplant* 

You must perish for your transgressions.

In all seriousness, though, does anyone actually like that mask?

I like it a fair bit, and I really have never been able to understand the hate it gets. It's a nice mask. Certainly a way better looking one than the original Kaukau Nuva. That thing sucked.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

Kaukau Mistika. 

I like it a fair bit, and I really have never been able to understand the hate it gets. It's a nice mask. Certainly a way better looking one than the original Kaukau Nuva. That thing sucked.

Beauty is subjective, anyway. :^) I dislike it because I can't use it for much - I feel the wing attachment thingies make it look awkward, but hey, that could just be me.

Kaukau Mistika. 

*Raises hand*

The Phantoka and Mistika are my twelve favorite Bionicle sets of all time.

I can understand that. I liked the aesthetics of those sets, excluding Tahu's and Gali's masks.

wake_up_sheeple.png

I think the Noble Huna has one of the best designs. :) Besides looking cool, it's one of the only masks I know of whose shape at least kind of reflects its power (see how it tapers off at the bottom, almost like it's invisible? :P).  And when the set designers had to pick something to replace the Kaukau on the original McToran, they chose the Huna out of all the available Noble Masks. They knew it was cool. :P

But seriously.  With a few exceptions, the masks have all been pretty fantastic throughout the years.  Just because no one's said it yet, I'm going to pick the Kadin.  Definitely should have been the Mask of Punk Rock.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Kadin, I love that mask design. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.