I'm back, this time with...

...oh, it's just another Hero Factory build. :/

http-~~-//www.flickr.com/photos/albinomoosecake/sets/72157628198684667/with/6422136203/Link for those who can't see the slideshow.Regardless, I'm pretty happy with the result. It's supposed to be a continuation of a series I tried to start up a while ago, starting with my Thaleen General MOC. I'll be making more of these kind of things soon :)C&C greatly appreciated, everybuddy.-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Nice. Looks small, but has so many cool shapes that it rivals some big MOCs in terms of sleekness.I'm not gonna go into how I feel about the... lower torso armor. Just looks... wrong...

If you are refering to that. I think it does need a little more bulk, but otherwise it is fine. 9.5/10

Nice. Looks small, but has so many cool shapes that it rivals some big MOCs in terms of sleekness.I'm not gonna go into how I feel about the... lower torso armor. Just looks... wrong...

Thanks :) Ahh yes, the crotch. I dunno, it doesn't look that wrong to me. Sorta just like he has some good crotch-protecting armour, that's all :P

The custom bulky torso and lower legs really stod out for me. The colours are nice, staff is okay. This guy here is proof that a great MOC doesn't have to have 1000 parts and stand 2 feet tall, 9.5/10.

Thankyou! Well, it may surprise you that the torso is not in fact custom - it's based around a HF torso. :P

This MOC has great flow, and I love the way you used the pieces in this one. You always seem to have a unique way of using your parts. The only thing I could recommend is giving him coloured eyes, as opposed to those black Bohrok teeth. Great job buddy!

Cheers Riley :D Well, the bohrok eyes aren't his eyes. If you look slightly above them, there are two white studs, horizontal so they look like eye-slits.

If you are refering to that. I think it does need a little more bulk, but otherwise it is fine. 9.5/10
Yeah, that area does need some work. But thanks :)

This looks pretty sweet! I really love the build of the upper torso and the legs.I do however agree about the lower torso, it looks kinda weird... Maybe if you were to turn it around so that it would be "pointing upwards" instead of downwards...

Thankye! I tried that, but it stuck out too much and looked like he had a beer-belly :s

Oh, very nice! I've always enjoyed your work, Felix, and this one is no exception! I love the build of the shoulders, legs, and staff. Well done!signoffffff.png

Hey, thanks T1S :) Good to see you round. -FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Thanks :) Ahh yes, the crotch. I dunno, it doesn't look that wrong to me. Sorta just like he has some good crotch-protecting armour, that's all :P
still sticks out more than it should, whether it's distracting disproportionate, or for other reasons. Edited by Zarohum

it's either the slideshow didn't work, or my computer screwed up /:anyway this is awesome buddy, really love the bulky looking, and you got a lots of NPUs here, i don't really like those pointy things on his back though, what are they supposed to be ? wings ?that weapon is simple but good, i like it, i don't thing i have any other things to complain aside of those wings, so this is one awesome MOC fel, good job :)

Edited by flameman