A Mix Between Worlds

The Forgotten Chronicler

Hello BZPower or guest! Welcome to a new epic called "A Mix Between Worlds". It's about a Bionicle cross-over with other franchises such as Star Wars or Transformers.

Here are the franchises so far:

Transformers G1 by Hasbro/Marvel Comics/Takara-Tomy

Warriors Cats by Erin Hunter

Red vs. Blue by Rooster Teeth

Star Wars by George Lucas

Infinity Blade III by ChAIR Studios

Pokémon by Nintendo

Halo by Bungie/343 Industries/Microsoft

Portal 2 by Valve

You may suggest more franchises 

Note: Transformers will only be Generation 1 until I request so

Chapters

Prototype - Date released: Sep. 28, 2015

More to Come!

Joining

P.M. me and I'll send you the info sheet

Review topic can be found here

All themes and franchises belong to their rightful owners.

Edited by The Forgotten Chronicler
  • Upvote 1

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Prologue:

Geha woke up in his studio and reached for his mask to put it on, but his hand felt only air. "What? I swore that I put my mask right here. Where did it go?" He murmured to himself as he got up and looked around. Something gold caught his eye and he looked over. Geha walked up and saw the Omlak that was used to escape the island he got captured on. It was bad when he first got it, but now it was cracked, rusted, and old. But I put this in the collection room, why is it here? He wondered. Geha walked over to the collection room to see if anything was missing. Just the Omlak. I'm gonna have to leave the Omlak on the shelf, putting it on when it was barley scratched just tore me apart, who knows what will happen if I touch it now? His Hau was still missing so he decided to check the Kanohi Force tower to see if he left it there, and if anyone could do something with the Omlak.

Geha had to take the chute to the main land because his jet packs had ran out of fuel. He definitely was not having any luck today. After he finally arrived, he walked up and down the streets until he got to the tower. He carefully opened the door to make sure that nothing monstrous was happening, or in case Ghidora came flying at him. "Hello?" He asked. No reply. He opened the door all the way and slowly walked in. He kept going up each floor and checking until he got to the roof out of breath. Anybody else who thinks this place needs and elevator? He looked around and found that the Gukko-Copter was missing. Oh no... Geha had a feeling that he knew who was driving it. Suddenly, the noise of thin blades clinging against each other and the smell of smoke hit Geha. He didn't want to look up so he tumbled down the stairs and heard a big crash as the Gukko-Copter hit the roof. Geha's heart was beating so fast he thought it might pop. He got up and went towards the pilot seat. Geha's guess was correct as Ghidora jumped out and broke the glass. "Whew! That was one ride!" Geha was enraged. "GHIDDY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO FIX ONE HOLE YOU MAKE IN THE WALL!? BUT LOOK AT THIS! YOU CRASHED THE GUKKO-COPTER INTO THE ROOF DESTROYING THREE FLOORS, A 65 INCH FLAT SCREEN TV, AND THE HELICOPTER IT'S SELF! THIS IS GONNA COST ME A FORTUNE!" Ghidora looked at him puzzled. "Wait, Shadow's not the one paying for all the damage? That explains why he's not mad at me most of the time." Geha pulled out his Hatsune Miku wallet (don't ask why I have that) and showed Ghidora the money he had. "Yes, I'm the one paying for most of the damage you do. When I first saw you bust a hole in the wall, I decided to start keeping a wallet. Your just lucky I have all these Irrie and Geha Buks. By the way, where is everyone? And my mask?" Ghidora scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Shadow's birthday party was today and I wasn't invited and we forgot to tell you. About your mask, I may or may not have given it to Skull Grinder for him to melt it down hoping for him to make me a gold Kakama Nuva. It turns out you can't trust any spooky scary skeletons. Don't ask why I wanted the Kakama." Geha gave Ghidora the "you can not be serious shame on you" look. "I am literally offended on how stupid you are. But since your the only one home, I need your help with something at my house. Just don't break anything there, you wouldn't believe the bills."

When the duo arrived at Geha's studio/house, Geha, now wearing a pearl gold Kualsi, went to his shelf to show Ghidora the Omlak. "This was somehow moved from my collections room. In it's state, it would be pretty much impossible to touch before you get sent through loads of dimensions. So how did it end up here? Did someone use the force?" He added sarcastically as Ghidora looked over. Ghidora put on some strange goggles with the words: OCULUS Rift Visualizer V20. "Actually, someone did use the force. No recent finger prints are on the mask and your molecules are the only ones left." He said as he pulled off the Oculus. Geha was stunned. "Wow, turns out your not as stupid as I thought you were. But how could someone use the- What the!?" The Omlak began to glow with green energy, and soon the two were sucked into a portal leading to who knows where.

Edited by The Forgotten Chronicler
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Chapter 1:

Geha and Ghidora had picked up two Lightsabers and only five minutes had passed and Ghidora managed to set off three alarms. "I really don't know how you did all of this with a Lightsaber," Geha told Ghiddy as he looked around at two destroyed Star Fighters, a collapsed wall, a Star Destroyer that had exploded and caught the whole place on fire. "Maybe you should have thought twice about letting me have that Lightsaber." Ghidora said. Geha thought for a moment, grabbed Ghidora's Light Saber, turned it off, and put it in his satchel. "Yeah, you shouldn't have that," Geha said. The two were looking around when suddenly, the wall behind them exploded. They turned around to find over a thousand Stormtroopers staring at them with their blasters loaded. "Don't move Ghiddy, their aim is the most inaccurate of anything I know." Geha murmured to Ghidora. The Stormtroopers stared at them, then started firing. Geha and Ghidora started running. The two ducked behind a control panel and waited. "They have to run out of ammo sometime right?"

4 hours later...

The Stormtroopers were still firing. "Why haven't they run out of ammo yet?" Ghidora asked Geha. "How am I supposed to know? Do you expect me to know if some random person is going to come in here and take out all of these troopers?" Geha asked Ghidora. "Wait," Geha asked, "why have they stopped firing?" The two peeked over the console and saw a person in black armor knockout the remaining Stormtrooper. The trooper dropped to the ground and the person started looking around. It stared at them and walked towards them. Geha and Ghidora stood up and walked toward the person until they were three feet apart from each other. "Umm... Hi?" Geha said to the person. When the person spoke, Geha did not expect a girl to be talking to them. "Hello." She said back. Geha stared, she stared. "Who are you?" Geha asked. "I'm Agent Texas. You can call me Tex. Who are you?" Tex asked Geha. "I'm Geha and this is Ghidora. You can call him Ghiddy. Everyone else does." Geha replied. Tex looked back at the Stormtroopers and then looked back at Geha. "We have to go, they won't be down for long." She looked around for a ship. "Sorry, no way out. Ghiddy blew up all the ships." Suddenly, a rocket ship flew into the hanger and transformed into a tall purple robot. The three looked up in surprise (They were unsure of how Tex looked, considering she wore a helmet. She acted just as surprised as they were though). "I can help you get out," the robot told them. "Who are you?" Geha asked. "My name is Astrotrain. There's no time to explain, just get in," he said as he transformed back into a rocket. The three looked at each other and got in without question. The door closed and they blasted off into space. "So are you really a girl, Tex?" Geha asked her. Ghidora had walked off into the cockpit to question Astrotrain. Tex looked at Geha. "You don't believe me?" She took off her helmet to reveal short red hair with green eyes. "Believe me now? What about you?" Geha stared at her. "What about me?" Tex set her helmet on the floor, got up, and walked over to Geha. "What do you look like?" She asked as she sat down beside him. "This is what I look like. There's nothing more to it." Tex rolled her eyes, pressed against Geha, and reached for his Kualsi. Geha pushed her hand away. "This mask is my face. Same with Ghidora." They stared at each other, eye to eye. Tex smiled and rolled her eyes. "Well okay then." She kissed Geha on his "cheek" and got up to trade places with Ghidora. Geha rubbed where Tex had kissed him with a shocked expression. "I've got to sketch 'I have a girlfriend' somewhere on my armor or shield." He murmured to himself.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2:

About a week had passed since Geha, Ghidora, and Tex had stepped off Astrotrain onto Cybertron. They were making plans to fly a shuttle to a far away planet. The only thing that got in their way was the Decepticons. "But, your a Decepticon too, Astrotrain. Why not just bring us to Galvatron and kill us?" Geha had asked Astrotrain. "I'm a pacifist. I don't fight with weapons. That's why Starscream, who was leader at the moment, banished me. Now all I do is just fly around to nearby planets and space stations and find parts I can use. That's why I randomly showed up and found you guys."

Now the trio were with Optimus Prime planning the trip. Astrotrain had gone off to do his usual business, leaving them.

"I don't know," Optimus replied to Geha, "we may not have enough Energon to get you far enough."

"I got all you need out there." The four looked back and pulled out their weapons. A giant red and blue creature had walked in and made sure he didn't hit anything.

"Who are you?" Geha asked

The creature magically split apart and revealed two decent size Toa. A red one, and a blue one, both wearing the most recent model of the Hau (in other words, the 2015 Hau). The red one spoke first. "Surely you recognize us Geha?"

Geha's eyes lit up with shock. "Tanui?! Ganui?! Is it really you?"

The two merged back together into Gatanui. "If we don't merge into Gatanui, then I don't know who you mean." They deformed back into T and G.

Tex stepped forward. "So you said you had something out there?"

"Yep," Ganui replied, "we have a whole shuttle ready. Now come on!"

But before they could move, a portal appeared under them, sending them to another dimension. The portal then closed immediately. Optimus looked at where it had been. He rubbed his optics and went back to the control panel. "I've got to see if Kup has seen anything like this."

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm not Windy, but I can close topics.  So locking this one up per request - let me or another staff member know if you'd like it reopened.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42